**November 2018 testing thread**

Shorty I could have written your post. I had the exact same with ovulation. I’ve counted cd14 as ovulation same as ff

Glad I was tracking my ovulation this month cause I would of thought I didn't ovulate this month and been so disheartened..

Hoping the weekend flys in and I'm starting testing on Tuesday til af hopefully doesn't show..

Happy thanksgiving to all you American ladies or to who celebrates it x

I'm out this month, negative digital CB test today and af cramps starting. I won't lie, I'm pretty devastated and feel like something is wrong with me. I know it's normal but still... I'll be back trying in January when donor comes back, which at least means I can drink in new year's and go to the sauna as it is starting to get really cold in here...

I am really happy for you guys with bfps and for those who af got, good luck in December. I hope by January you will all be talking about scans and pregnancy symptoms. Thank you for the support and company here, it means a lot to me!

Happy thanksgiving!

I'm out this month, negative digital CB test today and af cramps starting. I won't lie, I'm pretty devastated and feel like something is wrong with me. I know it's normal but still... I'll be back trying in January when donor comes back, which at least means I can drink in new year's and go to the sauna as it is starting to get really cold in here...

I am really happy for you guys with bfps and for those who af got, good luck in December. I hope by January you will all be talking about scans and pregnancy symptoms. Thank you for the support and company here, it means a lot to me!

Happy thanksgiving!

Sorry about the bfn :( It’s bound to take a while if you’ve only got one shot per month! You’ll get there tho xx

Welp, my bbt seems to be jumping this morning.

Happy thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates, and thank you for all of the happy thanksgiving wishes from everyone else!

Last edited:
Oh, and sorry about the bfns, and AF. So many well wishes for your next cycles.

I didn’t take a test this morning (CD 26 / 11 DPO) and my temp increased slightly.

Unfortunately...I have a dull cramping/ache in my stomach so it feels like my period is here. I can’t see anything when wiping, apart from very liquidy and stretchy CM.
Like eggwhite.

It sucks, because my period is due November 24th and my birthday is tomorrow on the 23rd. I want a BFP as a birthday gift, not the witch...
View attachment 1048696

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->