**November 2018 testing thread**

Omg it’s so so nice to catch up seeing bfp after bfp, November is a very good month indeed :)

Congrats Jjb and all

Congratulations JJB2! :dance:

I caved and took a superdrug own brand

I think it's a squinter! Normal and tweaked (the Hagrid test!) What do you think?!

rps20181121_161154.jpg rps20181121_161559.jpg

Ladies! Seeing all of these BFPs is amazing! Wishing you all a H&H 9 months and hopefully more of us will be joining you!

Sorry about AF, Luv. I think what you propose is a good idea. The move involved I try to be in the process, the more it stresses me out, and is more emotional. :hugs: (Idk if that's a thing. It's from another forum I used to belong to)

FXed that it turns into a BFP, Millhaven.

So early still for me. 3dpo, but I had weirdness for a couple of hours this morning. Dizziness if I looked down and back up, or moved my head faster then a crawl in anyway. Super weird.

I had the dizyness on my last bfp it was one of my first signs I was pregnant.. best of luck x

So I re-read 112 messages to update the front page.. so sorry if I missed anyone :oops:

Just reply back to this message so I get the notification for it..

Congrats to all the bfps it felt great having more bfps than afs to update the front page.. hoping this thread continues its winning streak...

Afm: I'm 5 dpo and having loads of pulling pinching sensations in my pelvis so hoping that is a good sign.. also alot of bowel movements sorry tmi.. loads of pressure on lowerback/bum

Question.. if you got a positive OPK on cd13 but negative on cd14.. ovulation pains on cd13 would you count cd15 as 1 dpo or cd14? Cause of negative test.. CD 12 was almost positive.. I have pcos and endo so not unusual for me to ovulate early..

I'm going to test on Tuesday (it feels so far away lol)

Really hoping this is my month as I'm not actively trying next month.. I want to enjoy the build up to Xmas my 2 dds are so excited this year it's great.. I want to enjoy drinks over Xmas and new years so if not my month I'll be trying again in Jan x

CONGRATS JJ, Cole, Angel, and Amore! So awesome. This has been a fabulous month for so many!

AFM, AF today, so that's a wrap on November. Going to focus on doing everything for egg health. I eat well, take supplements, try to use more natural products. But I could improve my exercise, hydration, and get back to taking Pregnitude. Just need to start feeling like I'm doing everything I can.

See the rest of you ladies over in the December thread.

Hey everyone.

Had a miscarriage in June. Wasn't sure I wanted to try again until next year, but we were naughty a day before my ovulation date so here I am at 5dpo wondering if there's a possibility for me this month. Last time I got my BFP at 12dpo I reckon. So I'm going to wait another week before I test. Which will be the 28th.

Fx for myself and anyone else still waiting to test. This November testing thread has gotten me pretty excited so I know I will buy cheapies tomorrow and start POAS from the 23rd or so, but will resist a digital until the 28th, so help me god. Heh heh.

I feel like I'm shadowing you, Shorty. I'm one day behind you at 4dpo, but having the same symptoms as you today along with some heartburn. Crossing my fingers for you!!

GL, Kwipeh. :dust:

I love going to the op, and seeing all of the :bfp:s

I feel like I'm shadowing you, Shorty. I'm one day behind you at 4dpo, but having the same symptoms as you today along with some heartburn. Crossing my fingers for you!!

GL, Kwipeh. :dust:

I love going to the op, and seeing all of the :bfp:s

Thank you!

And yes, all the BFPs are so uplifting to see. I'm out here bloated and crampy, it just blows that these are also signs of AF which for me is due in 9 days if I'm not pregnant. Sigh. This 2 week wait is a bit of a beast.

Shorty I could have written your post. I had the exact same with ovulation. I’ve counted cd14 as ovulation same as ff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->