**November 2018 testing thread**

I had a neg frer yesterday and then strong lines today.. I really don't thing fmu is good reading for me..

Good luck hopefully af stays away x

Amen to that!

In the past my BFPs have not necessarily only been from FMUs. So I'm not hung up on FMU.

We'll see what later today or tomorrow brings. But LOL, cramps getting stronger as I type this. Like AF is telling me not to hope.

My upper thighs even hurt.

I got this these at 10DPO yesterday! I'm still in shock, I actually don't even believe it yet but I don't think there's any denying this.

DH and I feel so blessed. Its been a long 20 cycles TTC#1 and here it finally is. We were preparing for our 4th and final IUI before moving on to IVF in the new year. I couldn't be happier.

WhatsApp Image 2018-11-26 at 9.29.38 AM.jpeg

I got this these at 10DPO yesterday! I'm still in shock, I actually don't even believe it yet but I don't think there's any denying this.

DH and I feel so blessed. Its been a long 20 cycles TTC#1 and here it finally is. We were preparing for our 4th and final IUI before moving on to IVF in the new year. I couldn't be happier.

View attachment 1048986

Oh wow, big congrats!!!

View attachment 1048986

Nothing like seeing a digi.. big congrats.. lots of us with Aug babies x

View attachment 1048986
Congratulations! ❤️

View attachment 1048986

Omg dream!!! So happy for you lovely. Biggest biggest congratulations. This has made my day

I'm pretty sure I didn't ovulate this cycle. It sucks because we really gave it our all (lots of sex, Preseed for the first time) but all for nothing. I'm hoping that I get my "period" soon so we can just start over.

Lady! Quick! Take a test! BFPs seem to be contagious! Goodness this thread...

Your chart rose until "7 DPO". I agree with the comment above that temps rise after an egg is released and the corpus luteum starts producing progesterone.

If you go to "charts" and search for "anovulatory" you'll see the difference and they look nothing like yours.

I wonder if it's the bracelet you use and its temp algorithm. Have you compared your temps with a thermometer?

Have you taken a pregnancy test just in case?

Let us know what the doctor says on Tuesday!

I got this these at 10DPO yesterday!

So hubby surprised me with a frer he had hidden (i knew i had one more)
I think this is the start of my BFP..

Sooooo, the ladies who started the November and December threads both got a BFP. :bfp:

Hmm. I'm seeing a pattern.:xmas19:

Does that mean that hosting the monthly thread comes with good luck bonus BFP points? We're going to start lining up for the task! :cloud9:

Congrats everyone!

Sooooo, the ladies who started the November and December threads both got a BFP. :bfp:

Hmm. I'm seeing a pattern.:xmas19:

Does that mean that hosting the monthly thread comes with good luck bonus BFP points? We're going to start lining up for the task! :cloud9:

Congrats everyone!

This got a giggle out of me.

Imagine if that was all it took eh? :):):)

Anyhoo, a bit of TMI - I think I might have just seen some implantation bleed. After one live birth and two miscarriages, I'm pretty sure I know what an implantation bleed looks like, heh heh. But we know AF can be mean. I'll keep testing from tomorrow (11 dpo) and won't stop until AF shows, if she will.

Wish me luck!

Congrats Smummy, shorty88 and momof2!!!
I think I also finally got my BFP this morning! I’m in disbelief still and cautiously optimistic (after trying for over 18m and last positive being a chem), hoping this is a sticky bean!

Here are my tests this morning, I’m 10 DPO
View attachment 1048972
Congratulations! Wow sooo many bfps!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back