**November 2018 testing thread**

I have updated the front page.. let me know if I am missing anyone..

AFM: I'm not using ovulation sticks this month and I'm cd14 at the min no ewcm as of yet but I have pcos so I'm not sure if I have ovulated this month.. I won't be testing till af is late so I have changed my date to the 4th.. I have no test in the house so I won't be tempeted to test early

Good luck to everyone this month here is hoping we get our bfps this month..

Popping over from October thread. I’m on CD3.

How many of us are over here in the beginning of our cycle? Cd4 for me.

1 dpo.. I didn't track my ovulation this month but I'm cd16 so just counting today as 1 dpo

Let the waiting begin x

1 dpo.. I didn't track my ovulation this month but I'm cd16 so just counting today as 1 dpo

Let the waiting begin x
I keep forgetting to temp. So, I may end up in the same boat this month (not having tracked O)!

Hi, can you put me down for November 14th please?
This will be my first cycle on letrozole and I'm feeling really optimistic about it. Does anyone have any letrozole stories to share?

Hi, can you put me down for November 14th please?
This will be my first cycle on letrozole and I'm feeling really optimistic about it. Does anyone have any letrozole stories to share?

Hey..

I remember you from the July testing thread.. I miscarried at 10 weeks..

Hoping you are keeping well.. hopefully we will all get bfps this month x

Hey..

I remember you from the July testing thread.. I miscarried at 10 weeks..

Hoping you are keeping well.. hopefully we will all get bfps this month x

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that!
I had a chemical pregnancy that cycle and as devastating as it was, I imagine it's not a patch on losing a pregnancy at 10 weeks :cry:
I hope you're doing ok. We have to keep on believing that it will happen for us x

Hiya can you put me down for the 8th please due to having a sudden urge to test on ov stick on cd10 after putting last cycle as anovulatory as only had a few hours of brown blood
And so happy I did as it was half way to positive so Donor visited today with an very almost positive test so will ovulate today or tomorrow and Donor arranged for Thursday just in case needed

Temp drop today on 8 DPO! I hope this means something...

I also have some cramping...?

Last edited:
Hi you all! May I join you? I will be testing on the 23rd. I really want it to be my month... Would be so perfect with my career plans, with the weather, with the fact that our donor is away the month after that... :)

Millhaven sounds good!

Hi ladies,

Couldn't find a November testing thread so I'll start one..

If you would like to join just let me know what date below..

Best of luck xx

1st
Angelmomb :dust:
Colecaden :dust:

2nd
Momof2onetube :dust:

3rd
Millhaven :dust:

4th
Shorty88 :dust:
Alwaystheaunt :dust:

5th

6th
Ellissmummy :dust:

7th
Convie :dust:
Laurarebecca1 :dust:

8th

9th

10th

11th

12th

13th

14th
JJB2 :dust:

Minniemcmouse :dust:

15th
Tdog :dust:

16th
Transdad :dust:

17th

18th

19th

20th
BSelck24 :dust:

21st

22nd

23rd

24th

25th

26th

27th

28th

29th

30th

TBC
29th!!

Hi you all! May I join you? I will be testing on the 23rd. I really want it to be my month... Would be so perfect with my career plans, with the weather, with the fact that our donor is away the month after that... :)

Millhaven sounds good!
:dust:

Hello all! It's been a while since I've been here and wow! Forum makeover!

Can I be put down for Nov 2, please? This will be the last cycle without doctor help!

Nima, how do you do your insems?
As I discovered something yesterday that you might find very interesting

4690C1BD-7E0C-4D16-A53E-16FCE645A903.jpeg DCBF6AB8-B315-4293-9218-A17589A21BF5.jpeg

Nima, how do you do your insems?
As I discovered something yesterday that you might find very interesting
Interesting indeed! I wonder what the effect really is since we insem in less than 10 minutes from collection , but it is really interesting! Haven't thought about it until now. Thanks so much for bringing it to my knowledge. We use both a plastic cup and a plastic syringe, but it's medical plastic so maybe it's not as bad... Our donor puts the sperm in the syringe and leaves it for us on the bed. We don't wait for it to liquify (sorry for the TMI!), which I was wondering about... Do you do it differently? Do you use glass?

Interesting indeed! I wonder what the effect really is since we insem in less than 10 minutes from collection , but it is really interesting! Haven't thought about it until now. Thanks so much for bringing it to my knowledge. We use both a plastic cup and a plastic syringe, but it's medical plastic so maybe it's not as bad... Our donor puts the sperm in the syringe and leaves it for us on the bed. We don't wait for it to liquify (sorry for the TMI!), which I was wondering about... Do you do it differently? Do you use glass?

You must wait for it to liquify (takes 10-12 mins) then suck it up slow as you can then insert as slow as you can to minimise the amount of sperm killed, reason it is a must to wait for liquidation is that it also minimises the amount of sperm killed, also should really use a lid as the same goes for airborne
Not really I used plastic sterile cup with Connor ray
But I was only looking a glass as I really had such a short notice I was just looking for ideas so was looking online but I found one in the pound shop, that had paper clips in, but I do have a steriliser so it’s easily sterilised

But do you also know it’s best to orgasm whilst insem too as it makes the cervix contract and suck the sperm in(not necessarily needed but helps)

SORRY FOR TMI EVERYONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->