**November 2018 testing thread**

I'm out too, AF got me late yesterday. On to Christmas bfps indeed. :dust:

CD 30 and still no sign of the witch. Haven't been symptom charting either--choosing to take it easy. In fact, I keep expecting to see blood, even though it still hasn't happened. However, today I made myself a sandwich and hated the taste of mayo. I love mayo, it has a sweet kind of taste to it when I normally have it, but today it was disgusting. And no, it's not expired. Then about 10 minutes after, I had a wave of nausea that lasted for about 1-2 minutes. Considering that I'm not even thinking about symptoms or anything, this seems odd. What do you guys think? Sign of pregnancy or weird PMS?

Looks like I’ll be joining the TWW in a couple of days. Thanks to Vitex I’m about to ovulate almost a week early - woot woot! CD16-18 is much better than 23-25!

She is from the UK. It's a cleaning page..

Mrshinchhome is the name..
Yeaaaaa. I don't think I'll follow. I was watching a youtube video of a "hincher" swooning over her supplies, and cleaning, and I felt like I was trying to figure out a foreign language
CD 30 and still no sign of the witch. Haven't been symptom charting either--choosing to take it easy. In fact, I keep expecting to see blood, even though it still hasn't happened. However, today I made myself a sandwich and hated the taste of mayo. I love mayo, it has a sweet kind of taste to it when I normally have it, but today it was disgusting. And no, it's not expired. Then about 10 minutes after, I had a wave of nausea that lasted for about 1-2 minutes. Considering that I'm not even thinking about symptoms or anything, this seems odd. What do you guys think? Sign of pregnancy or weird PMS?
Could be! FX!

Sounds very good to me! Still not testing?! You are strong as a rock....

Sorry to those the witch got. <3

Is anyone using both FF and NC? They don’t match with their calculations (been like this during all our cycles trying for a sibling) so FF says I’m 7 DPO and NC says I’m 4 DPO. I entered the same things in both apps...

Sorry to those the witch got. <3

Is anyone using both FF and NC? They don’t match with their calculations (been like this during all our cycles trying for a sibling) so FF says I’m 7 DPO and NC says I’m 4 DPO. I entered the same things in both apps...
I'm sorry, I dont. Thats really odd, thatd theyd be so off. Why do you use both? Double assurance? Has FF been off for you before?

Officially 1dpo. Finally. Now the agonizing wait. I may have moscalculated my test date. But I test early, so I'll just stay. Ha

Sorry about the witch, y'all. GL on your Christmas beans!

I'm sorry, I dont. Thats really odd, thatd theyd be so off. Why do you use both? Double assurance? Has FF been off for you before?

FF hasn’t been wrong before, or at least I don’t think so. :)

I use both because I got a free trial month of NC and then just kept entering data after the trial period ended. So it still works and predicts some things the same date as FF, but not ovulation.

Looks like I'll be joining you ladies on the December quest for a Christmas BFP.

I'm at 12 DPO today and nothing. :nope:

Yesterday at 11 DPO I had a bit of spotting and a positive OPK.:shrug:

That was interesting. I hoped yesterday's +OPK meant today's FRER would be positive since OPKs can pick up HCG, but today's OPK was completely negative and so was the FRER, and temps dropped.

I guess you can get a positive ovulation test right before AF! :saywhat:

https://i64.tinypic.com/9urbxy.jpg

Looks like I'll be joining you ladies on the December quest for a Christmas BFP.

I'm at 12 DPO today and nothing. :nope:

Yesterday at 11 DPO I had a bit of spotting and a positive OPK.:shrug:

That was interesting. I hoped yesterday's +OPK meant today's FRER would be positive since OPKs can pick up HCG, but today's OPK was completely negative and so was the FRER, and temps dropped.

I guess you can get a positive ovulation test right before AF! :saywhat:

https://i64.tinypic.com/9urbxy.jpg

I heard some women get positive opks just before af but mine I was getting positives about a week before I got:bfp: then they went a little lighter but not stark white fingers crossed hunni not out until :witch: arrives xx

I heard some women get positive opks just before af but mine I was getting positives about a week before I got:bfp: then they went a little lighter but not stark white fingers crossed hunni not out until :witch: arrives xx

Fingers crossed!

I read that as Progesterone rises after ovulation, it suppresses LH.

ANY drop or fluctuation in Progestereone causes a rise in LH, and thereby a positive OPK (plus spotting and lower temps)

So if AF is arriving, or if there's a late implantation, Progesterone drops or fluctuates and that's the reason behind positive OPKs after ovulation.

My spotting stopped. OPK is back to near zero. I wonder if today's Progesterone is higher. Anything goes. It could go either way. We'll see how my temps are tomorrow!

Just checking my tracker app I'm.down as 3 dpo.. (thought I was 2 not a big deal I know)

Holy hell tho I am so tired like light didn't leave my bed all weekend.. I remember being this tired on my other pregnancy so hoping it is a good sign x

Grrr! I’m going to O again the Friday or Saturday after my daughter gives birth on Monday. I was planning on coming home Sunday. I’m willing to head home early on Saturday. Fx that egg waits to drop!

6dpo and tested. I know it's early but I'm just so eager

IMG_20181118_163135587.jpg Negative Image_95243fd1-9852-4b50-80b8-aecaa516cd6d.jpg

I have a question for you ladies. In my 16 months of TTC I’ve not had this before.

I’m currently 4DPO and my right ovary (the one I ovulated from) is grumbling all the time. It’s been constant since ovulation. It’ll grumble for a few mins to an hour, then nothing for a few hours.

I pretty much always feel ovulation, but nothing after.

Any insight would be great.

I have a question for you ladies. In my 16 months of TTC I’ve not had this before.

I’m currently 4DPO and my right ovary (the one I ovulated from) is grumbling all the time. It’s been constant since ovulation. It’ll grumble for a few mins to an hour, then nothing for a few hours.

I pretty much always feel ovulation, but nothing after.

Any insight would be great.
Maybe its what the ladies in the vibration thread are talling about. Hopefully good things!

Hey everyone! Can I join? I'm 8dpo today. Had a pulsating feeling in my left hip which is super strange. I've had brown spotting today which has got me down a little bit. I caved and tested in the middle of the day #-oAll the googling weakened me, so I did an opk and hpt.

My pic is too big to upload though :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->