+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

@Skyye would you like me to put your test date down as TBD?

@Sierra Hare @TayBabes92 have added you both! Best of luck! I have a similar issue with sucky ovaries. Had a couple of regular cycles though and hoping it stays that way!

@LO4 would you like to be down as TBD as well?

My cycles are irregular so we pretty much have to start trying at like CD12 and keep going until I'm sure I ovulated lol

Also hi! We were in the January jelly beans 2014 together xx
Yes I remember!! Our little January jelly beans that brought us into the world of motherhood xx

I’m hoping some new meds might help me ovulate more regularly so ttc isn’t so difficult

CD1 and don't know how long my cycle is yet since this is only my second period postpartum. This last cycle was 37 days long but before baby it used to be around 32 days. I'm charting so will know my test date when I know I've ovulated. We aren't trying for another baby yet, but we aren't really using protection either so there's a chance. I would really love getting pregnant soon but DH hasn't been as eager to start ttc quite yet. Hoping he'll change his mind soon so we can start the baby making for real.

FX for a lot of BFPs in here!
I don’t know where my OH head is at with ttc either. We decided back in Feb/March that we would try for #3 but now the year is almost over and he said to just let it be.....what does that even mean lol. He brought me a puppy instead but he still participates when I say I’m ovulating :rofl:

Reactions: LO4
:hi:hi girls, jellybean can I be added on the 17th today makes cycle day 1 for me:devil:
hopefully November is our month ladies
:dust:

I’ll be testing on 1st November.

This is cycle 6 for us and if it doesn’t happen we may have to take a break for a few months due to a family wedding abroad next year so I have everything crossed!

Hi everyone!! Best of luck in November!! :)

Can you put me down for Nov 5th? Would be quite the birthday present for my SO so fingers crossed! The TWW is on...

I’ll be testing on 4th November! Cycle 1 ttc #2

@AzureOrchid that would be an amazing gift! Have put you on the list, best of luck!

@Nikie have added you on as well, good luck!

I got to start my clearblue OPKs today. Low as expected. If it’s the same as the last couple of cycles then I’ll have about 10 days before I ovulate. I always live in fear of anovulatory cycles though!

@AzureOrchid that would be an amazing gift! Have put you on the list, best of luck!

@Nikie have added you on as well, good luck!

I got to start my clearblue OPKs today. Low as expected. If it’s the same as the last couple of cycles then I’ll have about 10 days before I ovulate. I always live in fear of anovulatory cycles though!

thank you!

This is getting really frustrating. They got so close yesterday and then lighter again today ](*,) guess I'm in for another long cycle!

This is getting really frustrating. They got so close yesterday and then lighter again today ](*,) guess I'm in for another long cycle!

I can relate to that! I’m doing clearblues but the line got really close and has started fading again. So frustrating!!

AECE0665-8B49-40D5-8862-578FCDDB6540.jpeg DA6BABE4-034D-45B1-8FDD-7E36B4BCF56A.jpeg AB877862-8E83-48DA-B71A-AED7FFC0FC70.jpeg

Hey ladies! Great to see this thread!!
I'm TTC #1 , I'm 11 dpo today..I won't test until I miss my whole period.
Please put me on Nov 4th :) it also happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary :D

Hey ladies! Great to see this thread!!
I'm TTC #1 , I'm 11 dpo today..I won't test until I miss my whole period.
Please put me on Nov 4th :) it also happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary :D

I’ve added you in, I hope it’s a very happy anniversary with a BFP!

Hiii am due to test on the 6th... I feel awful hope it's a sticky one

Hi everyone!
First time posting on any type of baby chat boards
A little about me; Past history (2014) of ovarian cancer which left me with only one ovary. Since recovering I’ve called her Greta cause she’s a tough, hardworking and feisty ovary - she started giving me regular cycles shortly after chemo stopped which no one expected This is TTC cycle 3, early m/c this month but jumping straight back on the bandwagon even if my heart is a little bruised! Learnt my lesson last time so not holding out much hope and def not testing early so
@jellybeanxx could you please put me on for the 14th? TQ and wishing everyone the best of luck for Nov testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->