+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Opk is just about positive this morning so fx ovulation is tonight/tomorrow. CD21 today so definitely having a longer cycle this month. I think I'll start testing from the 6th which is 9dpo

All my symptoms have gone today :(

I’m 6DPO today and yesterday I felt achey and crampy and actually thought ‘Is this implantation?’ But today I feel nothing ...what DPO are you?

I’m 6DPO today and yesterday I felt achey and crampy and actually thought ‘Is this implantation?’ But today I feel nothing ...what DPO are you?
Am 5 dpo but I think am ov a day earlier so 6dpo only thing I've got today is bloat... did feel sickly but now I've eaten it's gone:(

@ElaKim really sorry for your loss, sounds like you’ve been through a lot to get here. Wishing you loads of luck. Have added you in!

@Danizzychar I have those symptoms makes a reappearance! It can all go up and down depending on your hormones. Plenty of time left for them to come back!

Still getting a flashing smiley here and both lines are quite light. My temps have been going up the last 3 days as well. All this data and I still don’t know what’s going on :haha:

@Skyye as @Bevziibubble says it’s to be decided, it’s when people don’t know when they’re going to test yet.

I’m starting to wonder if I’ve ovulated already! I’m still getting highs on my OPKs but the lines have been fading out rather than getting darker. I had a faulty one on Saturday and retested with SMU so it’s possible I missed my peak. My temps have been increasing, here is my chart...

1C60C254-B120-46E9-A429-5A5A856C08F9.jpeg

Cd1 for me I’ll update when I have a date ugh month 15 now

Sorry af got you wantingagirl :hugs:

If opk is positive for over 24 hours do you count 36 hours from the first or last test for ovulation. I've only had short surges in the past.

Sorry af got you wantingagirl :hugs:

If opk is positive for over 24 hours do you count 36 hours from the first or last test for ovulation. I've only had short surges in the past.

I remember reading that you count from the start of the surge but I’m not completely sure as I tend to use temps to figure out when I’ve ovulated. Hopefully someone who knows more than me will come along!

I remember reading that you count from the start of the surge but I’m not completely sure as I tend to use temps to figure out when I’ve ovulated. Hopefully someone who knows more than me will come along!

Thanks :) if it is from the start then we've done o and o-2. Hopefully that'll be enough [-o< I ovulated so late this month that most dtd will have been too early ](*,)

Thanks ladies....... I don’t know why I’m surprised Leo was 52 cycles!! I’m mesmerised how Erin was a surprise!!!

Hi ladies ,
Just started TTC no4!! Well we haven't prevented since ds2 was born just over a year ago but only got af back 2 months ago!
DD was suprise baby but with ex , i
took 6 yrs to conceive ds1 and 4yrs to conceive ds2 , so think it's just wishful thinking that it will happen this soon!!
I'll be testing on the 6th (if I don't give in earlier!)
Good luck all of you! X

Hi ladies ,
Just started TTC no4!! Well we haven't prevented since ds2 was born just over a year ago but only got af back 2 months ago!
DD was suprise baby but with ex , i
took 6 yrs to conceive ds1 and 4yrs to conceive ds2 , so think it's just wishful thinking that it will happen this soon!!
I'll be testing on the 6th (if I don't give in earlier!)
Good luck all of you! X

I’ve added you in, best of luck!

Hey Ladies - so I had a crazy strong ovulation that hopefully will be confirmed tomorrow with a blood test, which means I'll be testing on or around November 11th. I found out from a nurse at my fertility clinic that really high levels of LH can trigger a false positive on pregnancy tests! Woah! I've been TTC for a while and I had no idea. I'm feeling quite relieved, however because I thought I was having a chemical.

I'm just so excited that I actually ovulated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->