+++ November 2019 testing thread +++

Hi ladies. After debating with myself for quite a while, I decided to give it another go this cycle, right away following my early miscarriage. It was really tough trying to decide because as much as I do want to become a mother, the MC hit me quite hard and it made me want to take a break from TTC and just focus on myself for a while.

However when CD11 rolled around (which is 2 days before my usual ovulation day), I just had this feeling that we should go for it and we BD that day. The only time during my fertile window this cycle.

I dont know how great our chances are with only hitting O-2, however from what I’ve read it might actually be the best day to BD (for whatever reason), so who knows.

The MC has rattled me to a point where I now feel a little more indifferent towards whether I will become pregnant this cycle or not. I’d be happy, especially since we would get to announce to his family on christmas, but if not I won’t be that crushed. I will then take time off TTC during November and possibly even December (or go with NTNP), then try again for the new year.

Testing 11th of November! :dance:

I feel like I have come out of this whole thing stronger. I will now be able to appreciate a healthy pregnancy much more, and won’t take it for granted in the slightest.

Also... I feel even closer to my bf now, like it’s bound us together on a much deeper level. The morning of the MC, him holding me as I was sobbing, and looking up and seeing tears rolling down his face as well - this tough man, who I’ve seen cry maybe once in all our years together...crying over our early loss. I love him so much more now, for some reason. Seeing him become and be a father will literally be the best thing to ever have happened in my life.

And one last thing...WTF! I didn’t think the mc would make my BBT’s soo damn whacky. Compared to last cycle, where my temps were so steady and beautiful, this chart is just completely nutso.

chartiechart.jpg

@co_fostermom I didn’t know that about ovulation tests!! Comes as a surprise to me as well.
I’ve added you to the list, wishing you all the best that the strong ovulation leads to a BFP!

@Pineberry I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. It’s devastating when it happens.
I found that my charts were all over the place after my early losses. I hope it settles down soon for you and you get that sticky BFP. I’ve added you to the list as well.
:hugs:

My temp is continuing to rise but for some reason FF put me back a day, so has me at 3DPO again today. I still did the OPK as I haven’t had a peak yet. The LH line was darker than the other line which happened just before my peak last cycle. So I’ll test again tomorrow and see what happens :shrug:

5 days until AF is due - but I know it’s coming because I’ve got a terrible headache, which is always a sure sign. I’m disappointed!

Hi everyone!

I wasn’t expecting to join so quickly as I usually join after ovulation! However, today is cd10 and I got a peak on my clearblue monitor (straight from a low!) my usual ovulation varies from cd13-17 So this seems early!

I think I’m going to continue using the monitor in case I get a second surge!

af is due the 15th (DD birthday) So please can you put me down for then.

Hello ladies!! Could I be added to the 9th please. I'm currently 6dpo. Af due on the 9th x

@laurarebecca1 I’ve added you in lovely, great to have to you here but I’d be doing the same as you and continuing to check as it’s so early! Will the monitor let you keep testing?

@Beccaboo828 I’ve added you in, best of luck!

@Nikie I hope the spotting is a good sign and AF stays away.

I finally got a peak today! Horray!!

Count me in!! Still waiting for AF to show up thanks to the progesterone pesseries. Hopefully the with will show this weekend, ovulation 12 days later (ish) and then 2ww so somewhere between november 20th and 30th lol. To be detetmined...

@laurarebecca1 I’ve added you in lovely, great to have to you here but I’d be doing the same as you and continuing to check as it’s so early! Will the monitor let you keep testing?

I finally got a peak today! Horray

I finally got a peak today! Horray!!

yeyyhh for your peak woohoo! When are you planning on testing? (If at all)

yeah it will let me keep testing so will test for next week I think and see as it does seem very early!

Thanks Jellybeanxx!

Pineberry - you and I are testing the same day. I just confirmed ovulation after a missed miscarriage in late June. I think this is honestly the first time I've ovulated on my own, without any help of any kind in years. FX for you! It's totally okay to go back and forth with how you feel. It's almost November (it is in some parts of the world already) and my MMC still messes with me all the time. :hugs: friend. You do you. All I can say is, we might never forget those children, but we will carry on and it'll be okay, even if okay comes and goes.

I hope you ladies don't mind me jumping over from the October thread. AF is due on the 5/6th. I'm either 9 or 10dpo today. Yesterday morning I got a vvvf line on my test. I almost threw it away it was so faint. By the evening it was a little more noticeable. This morning they are definetly darker then yesterday mornings but I think around the same as last nights. I'm scared its not enough progression after 2 chemical pregnancy's this year. Does it take time to build up in the beginning? I only ever did progression tests with my youngest and I can't remember how quick they get darker. The only sort of symptom I have this time is my bbs feel a little tender and I never get sore bbs, even for af. I don't like to keep going on about it to dh because hes one of these that need to see a blazing positive. He reakons he can barely see anything on them. Just needing somewhere I can come and talk about it. Wishing everyone the best of luck this month.
Here are my tests and my chart so far
IMG_20191101_092021.jpg Screenshot_20191101_093500.jpg

I hope you ladies don't mind me jumping over from the October thread. AF is due on the 5/6th. I'm either 9 or 10dpo today. Yesterday morning I got a vvvf line on my test. I almost threw it away it was so faint. By the evening it was a little more noticeable. This morning they are definetly darker then yesterday mornings but I think around the same as last nights. I'm scared its not enough progression after 2 chemical pregnancy's this year. Does it take time to build up in the beginning? I only ever did progression tests with my youngest and I can't remember how quick they get darker. The only sort of symptom I have this time is my bbs feel a little tender and I never get sore bbs, even for af. I don't like to keep going on about it to dh because hes one of these that need to see a blazing positive. He reakons he can barely see anything on them. Just needing somewhere I can come and talk about it. Wishing everyone the best of luck this month.
Here are my tests and my chart so far
View attachment 1071840 View attachment 1071842
Got my fingers crossed for you! Your last tests looks like my first ones on my last pregnancy! I tested every morning lol, the first couple were similar then started to darken! X

Got my fingers crossed for you! Your last tests looks like my first ones on my last pregnancy! I tested every morning lol, the first couple were similar then started to darken! X

Thank you so much Navy. Needing to hear that. I know I'm being silly fretting so early on but I'm just terried they won't darken like the last couple of times. Trying to stay positive.

After four months of TTC, i got my first BFP, whats weird is, I had a chemical last month, well i started having sex right away when my period started and didnt stop til atleast a day past my ovulation day, which was the 30th, whats weird is my ovulation day JUST passed, but i just knew i had to take a test because here lately, ive felt naseous, dizzy, fatigue, mildy sore boobs, and ive just felt strange, off, i cant explain it, i think i ovulated way earlier than the day it says, or this is a flase positive, and i hope it isnt. im gonna keep my fingers crossed though. im 2DPO today.:bfp:

pregnancy test.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"