~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

I'm glad you had a great time, have you got any pics xx

noo sweetie I don't... I mean I do but my home puter crapped the bed so I gotta wait to get that fixed before I can download photos :(

you must be soo frustrated... 11 days spotting.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrr BIG TIME grrrrrr

I know, Ive done a test stupid I know but when I went back to it there was a line I don't know weather it's a evap or what. I can't take a pic my camera is crap

i know, ive done a test stupid i know but when i went back to it there was a line i don't know weather it's a evap or what. I can't take a pic my camera is crap

wwwhhhaaaatttttttttttt???

It's a evap isn't it really it can't be anything else lol

Grand, sorry for AF. Will you start temping now?

Cla, wish you body would make up it's mind already! How frustrating!

Kel, didn't I hear on the news that the Cowboy's won!?!?!

Mpepe, I hope you feel better!

AFM, in a bit of a grouchy mood, been this way since yesterday, stupid hormones!

well I STILL wanna see this evap line :winkwink:

Tiger OH YES you heard correctly....we beat the Giants...LOL and what a wonderful feeling since I live in Gaints territory

sorry you are feeling grouchy.. but chart looks nice....:)

My camera is really crap , plus ive done another and nothing

Hi everyone!:hi:

Kel glad to hear your party was great. Even though I live in Canada, DH goes with his BIL and friends go to tailgate parties when the buffalo bills play in Buffalo. I live about 45 minutes from the US border. They have a great time!

cla - sorry to hear about your spotting, that is so frustrating. I hope your regular AF comes soon.

blue - F'x witht the symptom spotting!

Tiger - thanks and I hope you feel better today, but I can relate to the bad moods. I think I've been in a permanent bad mood since my 2nd mc in August!

grandbleu - sorry she came:hugs:

AFM - had a horrible night with my cold, felt like I could breath and just could get comfortable. Sorry to be a baby:baby: but I hate getting sick and I blame DH entirely becasue he has had a cold! Luckily I have today off so I plan to rest. Take care everyone!

looks like I'll need to change my dates again... I am suppose to be 9 dpo but the ovulation strip is super positive today (only tested due to ovulation pains) soooooo I am nearly finished my 2 week wait to have to wait 2 weeks more... I'll be testing around the29th.

Cla - I did call docs on friday. My mum keeps saying ring them but I just know they will say that they have to wait till they get the results back from the hospital. Might call tomo.

Kel - Glad your Party was a success.

Grandbleu - sorry the witch got you, :dust: for december.

Mpepe32 - hope you have had a good rest today, get DH to look after you.

bbhopes - have u tested with a hpt??

Morning ladies?

Where is everyone????????????

Mpepe I hope you are feeling better...

Blue still no word on your tests?

Cla- we still spotting?

TRY- hun I miss you.. hope all is well....:hugs:

:hi: Tiger-Bleu-Sugar (if you check in)

AFM- the witch is just about gone.. yeah I have her for at least 6 days- but seriously down to just spotty crap............. I took my soy CD 2-6 so lets keep fingers crossed I can join you guys in the Dec thread :)

Im here :hi:

No news yet, Will ring them tomo if I hav'nt heard.

Yeah kels, goodbye witch, and dont come back for a long time.......

can you mark me down for the witch im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy she as come. come on next month

:happydance: Great news cla x

Im happy as now you can start a fresh

thankyou next month here i come lol
i will hopefully get some answers from the hospital on the 1st

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly