• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Huge piles of dust Kel and Cla!

Blue, you must have the patience of an angel! I'd be on nerves end!

BBhopes, catch that eggie!!!!!!!

Mpepe, hope this is the last day of feeling yucky! :hugs:

AFM, a little cramping today, my boobs are getting bigger bit my nipples feel different BUT they felt like that too right before last AF.

Tigerlilies- I'm chart stalking and throwing my unused baby dust on you this cycle ;) Wishing you the best of luck.

Hi everyone! I hope all is well! I'm still under the weather but I just have to let it runs it's course. Starting to get really really nervous for my OB apppointment on Monday. I have no idea of what to expect. I don't deal well with doctors, needles or anything, sorry I know I'm a baby but I just have so much anxiety that between my cold and this on my mind, I haven't been sleeping very well and honestly I will feel better once it's over with!

aww Mpepe- the appointment will go fine.. i hate needles too but now they don't bother me all that much- since I have been poked and prodded so much in the last year

FEEL BETTER to sweets :hugs:

Hiya ladies :hi:
Just checking on you all. I miss my TTCAL buddies! I hope you're all doing ok

Kelster - good luck catching that eggy this cycle!

Sorry to all who got had by the witch. Sending you lots of PMA and baby dust xx

Sugar how ya feeling?

so glad you stopped by to see how we are doing....

I wonder how Starry and Raz are doing?????????????

Hi ladies I decided to test friday instead of sunday stay away period lol.

Oooh good luck Duffy! x

Kels I'm fine thanks :thumbup:
I've been having cramps and I've been really really hungry! Also, I've got pregnant nose! How come I never noticed how awful things smell before?
AF is now officially late so I'm relaxing a bit as I didn't get this far last time. Got my appointment with my doc on Thursday to let them know so it'll be official :flower:

YAY Sugar awesome.. my 1st PG my sense of smell was UNBELIEVABLE.... and I gagged at EVERYTHING... I didn't have morning sickness just the gagging...

Duffy THIS FRIDAY???? kay I will update the front page

WHERE IS TRY???????????? I miss her

aww Mpepe- the appointment will go fine.. i hate needles too but now they don't bother me all that much- since I have been poked and prodded so much in the last year

FEEL BETTER to sweets :hugs:

eeeeekkkkkthat's what I'm afraid of, I don't want to be poked and prodded at! I'm not a pin cushion! lol But thanks kel:hugs:

sugar - good luck with your appointment!

Duffy - Baby dust for your testing!

As for me, currently 8 dpo and have sore bb's but they are are always sore after O anyways.

Sugar how ya feeling?

so glad you stopped by to see how we are doing....

I wonder how Starry and Raz are doing?????????????

Hi! Doing OK. Having a bit of a rocky start with random spotting. Have had two early scans including today and we saw a nice, strong heartbeat with rapidly increasing hcg level. I'm on bed rest for the time being but am otherwise OK.

Not online much due to bed rest but I check in from time to time.

Good luck and hope to see you girlies in First Tri soon!

Kels, I am here......Miss you! Just floating on by waiting to O.....17 months this cycle.....yuck!

:hi:

Good to hear from you sugar and starry, we cant wait to join you both.

mpepe, :hugs: to you, please dont be too worried about your appointment. It will be fine and you will wonder what you were worrying about when its over.

:hugs: and :dust: xxxx

Morning ladies :hi:

Starry thanks for checking in with us- just remember just cause you are "knocked up" :lol: you don't have to be a stranger :) so glad you saw the lil cuddle bug's heartbeat.. how AWESOME!!!!

Mpepe- yeah I know we are not pin cushing but the things we gotta do... how ya feeling today? hope better.....

Try- so glad to see you.. I know it suxs... but next week I will be putting up the December test thread- HOLY CRAP December already-- and it will be a GOOD THREAD for us... well I am HOPING for me- grrrrr I better O this cycle.... I took 160 mg of soy CD 2-6... that is suppose to pop out more eggies- twins Bazzle- twins... :rofl: I better bite my tongue

how are all the other ladies doing this am?

Hi kelster - I'll be on the December thread and hoping for my Xmas BFP - I should be ovulating on my Bday at the end of November...so it could be a birthday present and xmas present combined.

Bleu when is your birthday?

ooohhh that would be an AWESOME birthday present!! :dust:

Bleu when is your birthday?

ooohhh that would be an AWESOME birthday present!! :dust:

November 26 :) - estimated O day give or take a day...I'll start temping tomorrow (I'm such a bad temper) so I can catch it exactly. OH already knows he must "perform" well on my Bday weekend ;)

Good luck to everyone left in November...Hope you get your BFPS! :)

it has been notes :winkwink:

yep I told my hubby--- get ready for the end of this week and next week,,,, I am on CD8- and with taking the soy I don't wanna miss our chances :) he just gave me the "look" oohhh boy.. :rofl:

it has been notes :winkwink:

yep I told my hubby--- get ready for the end of this week and next week,,,, I am on CD8- and with taking the soy I don't wanna miss our chances :) he just gave me the "look" oohhh boy.. :rofl:

I hope he catches that egg!:spermy:
I've heard of others taking soy here - why is that? is it in pill form or just soy milk that you get from the store...is it because it has female like hormones? just curious and wondering if it would help me too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->