~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Bleu-

it's a pill... Soy Insoflavones... they are suppose to be the natural form of clomid... it is suppose to help u ovulate- and well since I don't- I gave them another go around this cycle....

I buy them at my local grocery store- pharmacy- or Wal-Mart (super store where they sell everything)- but I know you don't have Wal-marts where you live.....

https://www.ehow.com/how_4998044_pregnant-using-soy-isoflavones.html

this is a good link

Thanks blue and kel! My cold is better today but I feel nauseated a bit. This is bad news for me because the months that worked and I conceived, no nausea so it should be a could more days and AF will be here. And my temp was lower today, Darn!

Mpepe is your ticker correct 9DPO?

remember not ALL pregnancies are the same... my 1st boobes hurt wicked- gagged- high sence of smell- bad heartburn--- 2nd- not much in the way of symptons at all- had crampies (didn't with the 1st one) ...

and I also had a dip at 9DPO with my March cycle---- so DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE!!!

lol kel yes my ticker is correct and I noticed it said the nausea symptom for 9 dpo but trust me, I'm not that lucky!

it has been notes :winkwink:

yep I told my hubby--- get ready for the end of this week and next week,,,, I am on CD8- and with taking the soy I don't wanna miss our chances :) he just gave me the "look" oohhh boy.. :rofl:

:rofl: So funny! I had quite a few beers last night.....ok ok....I had 7 beers and then I was a tad tipsy and I said to my husband....."I am so tired of wanting a baby so badly.....lets just have alot of great next for the next 2 weeks......." lol......obviously he knows what my heart meant : "lots of sex=bfp!" lmao

Are you going to use opks this cycle? What else are you doing?
I have taken soy from CD3-CD7, along wiht prenatals, extra folic acid, drinking RRL tea.....DH is taking mens vitamin and extra zinc
Using regular opks until they start getting a bit darker than Ill use my digi's....and softcups and 'hopefully' have awesome sex 5 days straight! (next week anyway)

Hi kelster - I'll be on the December thread and hoping for my Xmas BFP - I should be ovulating on my Bday at the end of November...so it could be a birthday present and xmas present combined.

I love the idea of a bday and xmas pressie!!! :flow:

Thanks blue and kel! My cold is better today but I feel nauseated a bit. This is bad news for me because the months that worked and I conceived, no nausea so it should be a could more days and AF will be here. And my temp was lower today, Darn!

Fingers crossed xxxXXXxxx

Evening ladies,

Hope your all ok.

I need some advice, my gp (obs/gyne for 20yrs so she has experience in this area) called to say I have a polyp which is 4mm at the top of my uterus. She doesnt think it was there after mc as my scans following the mc when they were checking for retained products didnt show this. I asked her advice on wether I should have it removed and if this would cause any problems concieving, she didnt think so. I told her about spotting after sex and mid cycle.

Anyway I called my mum and she thinks I should get it removed, better to start again with a clean uterus as such.

Oh I dont know what to do, I guess im gonna see if im preg this month first.

OMG Merry Frickin Christmas to me! Sorry totally off topic, but I just checked my paycheque online and am getting a retroactive payment that is like 4 times my regular amount. Totally surprised and missed that email. My coworker saw my face drop because I thought it was a mistake lol..I'm really really bad at not reading emails and our staff webpage:dohh:

I told DH to go buy that snowblower he wanted! I feel really bad becasue everytime he wants something, one of our cars has an issue and he never ends up getting things for himself. So sorry to ramble but it was just a really nice surprise!

So sorry to hear blue about the polyp. I would tend to agree with you, first see if you conceived this cycle, and take it from there. F'x for everyone!

Try - thanks and F'x for you too!

So funny! I had quite a few beers last night.....ok ok....I had 7 beers

yep we are much alike... but I am a weekend social butterfly.. :rofl:

yep doing OPKs- pre-natals- Vit D- and Vit A.. I did 160mg of soy CD 2-6.. heck I know that means it COULD give me more eggies then I want but at this stage of my life.. twins would be fine.. :lol: good lord what did I just say... BITE MY TONGUE

Blue OHHH sweetie... grrrrrrrr.............yep I would wait to see if you are PG first and then make your choice---- A nice clean uterus might be the trick you need...thinking of you :hugs:

Mpepe-- whhoooaaaaaaaaaaaa nice very nice... I have been working OT for some xtra moo-laa for the holidays

Poppin in quick to say good morning ladies :hi:

CD9 not much going on in this neck of the woods.... this part of my cycle is BORING....

have a great day -check in later

Poppin in quick to say good morning ladies :hi:

CD9 not much going on in this neck of the woods.... this part of my cycle is BORING....

have a great day -check in later

I'm in the "boring" period as well. AF just ended...OH is working away...O is not going to be here for another 8-10 days. I wish we got more than one chance per month...like we O'ed three times or something...it's unfair to only have 12 chances a year!

Bleu- can't wait to start the Dec Testing thread.. but I really should wait til next week,,,, ya think ?????

we have a bunch of gals still that have to test this month- we have to cheer them on.. :dance:

we got Duffy- BLUE- and bbhopes....

I sure wish they other gals would of come back to let us know if they are "knocked up" :lol:

Bleu- can't wait to start the Dec Testing thread.. but I really should wait til next week,,,, ya think ?????

we have a bunch of gals still that have to test this month- we have to cheer them on.. :dance:

we got Duffy- BLUE- and bbhopes....

I sure wish they other gals would of come back to let us know if they are "knocked up" :lol:

I agree wait till next week...I would love some more girls to graduate in late November with happy news and be supported all the way. Plus then it will just seem like a longer wait for me as well if the December thread is already up! KEEP GOING NOVEMBER GIRLS!!! We're behind you all the way! :)

Good afternoon ladies! Well, 10 dpo today and huge temp drop this mornning (barely above the coverline) so kind of hard to keep the PMA going....

Hi gals,

Im gonna see if preg first then if not will book to have that polyp lazered off.

Even if I do get preg, I would still want to chat with you guys on the dec thread.

Hope u all havin a good day. Im shattered, and bloated could that be a very early symptom or just that I had a bad nights sleep and eat too much :lol:

Im 5dpo and just wishing the time away........

Blue, that reads to be the best idea! Good luck!

Grand, completely agree with wishing we had more than one chance per month!

Mpepe, awfully early to have a pre-AF temp drop, if it comes back up tomorrow then I would say that's promising, if it doesn't then I would talk to your Dr about how short this luteal phase was.

Pretty sure I'll end up on the Stock'in Stuffers thread too. Yeah I'm only 10dpo and my temps are still up but I just have a feeling.....

Pretty sure I'll end up on the Stock'in Stuffers thread too. Yeah I'm only 10dpo and my temps are still up but I just have a feeling.....

Chart looks good but I understand you wanting to be cautious...I'll keep stalking :)

Tiger and mpepe, dont give up on me yet. Although I have that feeling that its not for me this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->