~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

Yipee I'm on the NOV 16th test - thanks for adding me to the list :)

tryforbaby2 - rising temp is a good thing! I don't think it's too early for that to happen. Good luck and baby dust!

I hear its a good thing, but I found a thread online where a woman said that rising temps dont mean anything sometimes and sometimes they do. So now I will just wait and see......I tend to crash a few days before af and just cry.....and then I brush myself off and step back up again!!!

:dust:

Tryingforbaby, you're temps are looking very good and you're only a few days from testing! Very exciting! I'm only CD7, this is my first cycle since my last MC and also my first cycle on clomid so I'm not sure what to expect. I had 23-24 day cycles with O on day 11-12 but with the clomid O will most likely be later.

Grandblue, sorry for your loss. I also lost mine in late September. Did you and DH TTC right away or did your AF come early? Just curious b.c my AF just finished a couple of days ago.

:dust: and Good Luck!!!

Morning ladies :hi:

HOLY MOLY Try yep yep great nooo AWESOME looking chart- lets keep those temps going up up and up

I hope they will go up and stay up and end in a bfp......but I am trying so hard to not get my hopes up over my temps......

Tiger, are you using opks????

Kels, is anything new going on with your cycle??? Thinking of you..... :hugs:

Kels, is anything new going on with your cycle??? Thinking of you

not a flucking thing.... I started back up on my progestrone cream 2 days ago so she will be here HOPEFULLY within 2 weeks- everytime I have used it she shows up- hoping that one of these times it will JUMP START me back up again like it did back in March when we got pregnant :)

well just keep the PMA going- cause I SURE have it going on over here for you :hugs:

Kels, is anything new going on with your cycle??? Thinking of you

not a flucking thing.... I started back up on my progestrone cream 2 days ago so she will be here HOPEFULLY within 2 weeks- everytime I have used it she shows up- hoping that one of these times it will JUMP START me back up again like it did back in March when we got pregnant :)

well just keep the PMA going- cause I SURE have it going on over here for you :hugs:

Grrrr! That damn AF playing games! Two weeks is a long wait to wait to bring her on but damn Kels, you have the strength of a bull, girlfriend. you are strong and sweet! :hugs: It makes me so mad that this has to go on like this for you. Hope it comes and goes quickly and you have a short bd filled cycle that ends in a bfp! As always............thinking of you :cloud9:
Tiger, are you using opks????

I did for the first time in July and we got PG after three cycles of TTC after my first MC so I'm hoping that the OPK's will do by us right again!

Oooooo :dance: Sounds good!!! Which brand of opk's do you currently use???

I went all out on that and got the clear blue digitals. I also prefer peeing in a cup instead of POAS since it takes a while for the digi to stop blinking....or start blinking....Man, 3mon go by and I can't even remember how it works! But with the cup I don't have to worry about keeping the flow going long enough. :winkwink:

:hi: Hi Ladies

Hope your all well! AF is still here for me, since mc my AF seems to last longer than it did before. Im only spotting but its just so annoying. I know I have to accept that our bodies wont the same after a mc.

Anyway im well prepared have my clearblue ov digi's and some pre seed ready for some serious BDing. Poor DH, he is training hard for a race then I make him have loads of :sex: :haha:

This thread has great PMA so I have a great feeling for us all this month.

Everything crossed xxx

morning everybody ??? is everyboding doing enough bding ???

Morning - Not enough BD going on here but it's my first month TTC after my miscarriage...we'll see...it only takes once ;)

i know how you feel we havent done much eitherso everything crossed xx

Cla -

The time I got pregnant we only had sex twice so there's always a chance...I'm a firm believer in it only takes once :) (I'd better be because that's all we did this month - pathetic, I know...I just haven't been inspired...been hard since our loss). Next cycle (unless we get our little miracle) we will definitely try harder and I'll start temping again...just couldn't be bothered this first month.

I went all out on that and got the clear blue digitals. I also prefer peeing in a cup instead of POAS since it takes a while for the digi to stop blinking....or start blinking....Man, 3mon go by and I can't even remember how it works! But with the cup I don't have to worry about keeping the flow going long enough. :winkwink:

My cycle is getting back to normal now after 4 months after my MC. I had the most rockin' cm ever before my MC and before getting pregnant, and it just started to come back now this cycle!

I always pee in a cup too!!! I used digi opks for months and months but the habit became very costly, soI switched back to answer brand strips. I get a good reading on them anyway.

:hi: Hi Ladies

Hope your all well! AF is still here for me, since mc my AF seems to last longer than it did before. Im only spotting but its just so annoying. I know I have to accept that our bodies wont the same after a mc.

Anyway im well prepared have my clearblue ov digi's and some pre seed ready for some serious BDing. Poor DH, he is training hard for a race then I make him have loads of :sex: :haha:

This thread has great PMA so I have a great feeling for us all this month.

Everything crossed xxx

A does mine last forever after my MC; It last up to 10 days now, blah.....

As it was mentioned above: Its a great Cardio workout!!! :sex:

:dust:

morning everybody ??? is everyboding doing enough bding ???

Good Morning!!! :hi:

I only BD'd 3 times this cycle, and I am very irritable lately, so no bding!!! :lol:
How are you??? 2DPO? Is that correct? Have you gotten enough BD in?

AFM, I see a bit of a temp drop this morning. Don't know what that means, but I am trying to remain positive for this cycle, as I do for every single cycle. Just want my :bfp: already!

hopefully you have done it then hunx
im sorry about your loss xx

:hugs: Not pathetic.......normal!!! :)

After months and months of TTC I just feel like doing it just when O is right here....and of course throughout the month as we can, but no immense pressure!!! :haha:

AFM, I see a bit of a temp drop this morning. Don't know what that means, but I am trying to remain positive for this cycle, as I do for every single cycle. Just want my :bfp: already!

tryforbaby2 - I stalked your chart and I saw your slight dip but nothing to worry about...there's always slight variations in a chart no matter what. I understand how you feel though...I like when they stay up and up :). I'm trying to remain positive as well. Hopefully November will be a BFP month for most of us! It's my birthday month so it would be such a blessing :)

i havent got a clue where iam in this cycle i think iam 2dpo. we have only bd a couple of times hopefully at the right times but im not holding much hope.
sorry i know tmi ive just been to the toilet and ive got brown cm, i cant bloody believe it

Morning ladies :)

Try bubba- no worries that could be an IP dip which is awesome-- just wait and I HATE waiting....

Cla honey that also could be IP bleeding.. if you are only 2DPO....

grand- that would be AWESOME a beautiful birthday surprise :)

AFM- yep temps UP as suspected- gotta love progestrone cream--- so I know the witch will be here next week.... JUST PRAY this jump starts me back up again :)

kay gotta get to back to work- in the office today

TTYL

oh i really dont know where iam this cycle. i know faint lines are neg on opks but ive only had one proper neg this cycle as im still getting lines. they are only a bit litter then the main line

Then maybe O spotting?

I really never had a true BLAZING positive OPK--- in fact the month I got PG--- I O'd on cycle day 18 (my OPK was not even half blazing positive- only a little streak on the end) and FF confirmed for me.....

I do HATE OPK's---- I have the Ovacue (saliva monitor) and that thing has giving me SOOO many days as my most fertile- I just don't know what to think anymore

DON'T GIVE UP SWEETIE :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->