~November Nubbie Bubbies Testers~!!!

i wont you lot can keep me sane lol
i just want to get preg so i wont have to have tests xx

Tryforbaby, I agree with with Kel, I think it's an implantation dip! So Sunday would be a good day to test!

Completely agree with Grandbleu, I only did it once when I got PG the first time so you never know!

Hello all :flower:,
I am sorry, I'm out. :witch: got me
Thank you Kelster :hugs:

:bfp::dust::bfp: for all

Does a dip have to go back up to mean an Implantation dip?? So much I read online says you can either have a dip or not. Todays thursday, wondering if I should buy a few dollar tests to take each day for 'shits and giggles'.

Thanks for the advice.......bbt is confusing I guess until you have done it awhile!

How are you getting on Tiger??

AFM, I see a bit of a temp drop this morning. Don't know what that means, but I am trying to remain positive for this cycle, as I do for every single cycle. Just want my :bfp: already!

tryforbaby2 - I stalked your chart and I saw your slight dip but nothing to worry about...there's always slight variations in a chart no matter what. I understand how you feel though...I like when they stay up and up :). I'm trying to remain positive as well. Hopefully November will be a BFP month for most of us! It's my birthday month so it would be such a blessing :)

That would be a lovely birthday present!!! :cloud9:

i havent got a clue where iam in this cycle i think iam 2dpo. we have only bd a couple of times hopefully at the right times but im not holding much hope.
sorry i know tmi ive just been to the toilet and ive got brown cm, i cant bloody believe it

I agree with Kels. Maybe O spotting? Brown blood is old blood correct??It just might have made its way down now. Fingers crossed! xxxx

Tryforbaby, yeah the temp usually goes back up

I'm doing alright, impatiently waiting to O! Thanks for asking! I think between the clomid and the rainy cold weather we're having here is dragging me down though, it would be so nice to be at home instead of work, sit near the fire and either veg in front of the TV or read.....(sigh)

not a dummie for asking ?'s.... yep if it is a TRUE IP dip then the temps will go back up again- but it also can happen if you are not PG.....

buy some for sh*ts and giggles...Very EXCITED FOR YOU

yes my temps are going up but only because I am taking the progestrone cream..... once I stop, they will go back down and :witch: will be here :winkwink:

Hello all :flower:,
I am sorry, I'm out. :witch: got me
Thank you Kelster :hugs:

:bfp::dust::bfp: for all

:hugs: emandi, sorry she got you.

Im off to London for a couple of days so wont be on. Bit of retail therapy :thumbup:

Hope u all have a good weekend.

xx

Blue you have a WONDERFUL time in London.... Never been- but I live REAL close to NYC.... :) been there numerous times

Thanks Kel, Oh my goodness I love NYC. Went there this time last year for the first time. Had an amazing time. Cant wait to go back. Your sooooo lucky to live there. If I could live in any big city it would be there.

my office is across the river from NYC--- :) so I look at it all the time.... :lol:

to drive about 45 minutes-train bout an hour.....

you just go and ENJOY and RELAX!!!!!! :winkwink:

Im very envious now... Will catch up with you all on Sunday

:dust: all round xxxx

Looks like my temps took a nose dive this morning, but I should point out my lack of sleep is possibly the culprit???

I lost my baby brother last night to suicide. I think all of us in the family are traumatized and cant think right now. I want going to say anything on here but I think I should justify my lack of sleep with an explanation.

I am very sad even though we werent very close, hardly seen him in my entire life, his father had custody of him growing up and just recently he started getting more involved in the family. He was 21 years old, and has 9 month old son.
I am very sorry to bring this thread down today, but please only happy thoughts anyway. This is where I come to get away from today.

I went to bed at midnight (normally bed time is 930 or 10pm) and woke up over an hour early at 520ish (give or take 5 mins). No use going back to sleep, when I have to get up in 45 mins anyway.

If anyone has any thoughts on adjusting my chart or temp, I would appreciate it. If not, well, I'd appreciate that too.
Took a hpt last night and bfn.

Looks like my temps took a nose dive this morning, but I should point out my lack of sleep is possibly the culprit???

I lost my baby brother last night to suicide. I think all of us in the family are traumatized and cant think right now. I want going to say anything on here but I think I should justify my lack of sleep with an explanation.

I am very sad even though we werent very close, hardly seen him in my entire life, his father had custody of him growing up and just recently he started getting more involved in the family. He was 21 years old, and has 9 month old son.
I am very sorry to bring this thread down today, but please only happy thoughts anyway. This is where I come to get away from today.

I went to bed at midnight (normally bed time is 930 or 10pm) and woke up over an hour early at 520ish (give or take 5 mins). No use going back to sleep, when I have to get up in 45 mins anyway.

If anyone has any thoughts on adjusting my chart or temp, I would appreciate it. If not, well, I'd appreciate that too.
Took a hpt last night and bfn.

OMG sweetie I am just sooo sorry to hear this OMG huge HUGS pumpkin.....no matter if you didn't see him often he is still your brother :hugs: :hugs:

as for your temps--- today I would NOT COUNT---- you had to much on your mind- stress- lack of sleep-just make sure you note that in the lil comment boxie thing and the :bfn: you are only 9DPO give it some time...

my thoughts are with you and your entire family :hugs:

Tryforbaby, my deepest sympathy for you and your family, really honey, I lost a 15 year old cousin that way too and it's devastating. It breaks my heart that your brother was so sad that he felt that was his only relief. Massive hugs! My prayers are with you.

I agree with Kel, don't even count today. If you're able to sleep tonight and temp your regular time tomorrow, just go with that. Besides, your temp, even though it's off, is still above the line!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->