• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Sparklers 2012

Cookie we are also using cloth, but have been using disposables at night. Eventually we will use all cloth but right now I have been avoiding changing him at his 2/3am wake up and the disposable is a bit drier for that long!

For newborn cloth we have prefolds and covers, but I have to say I hated the Bummis NB covers at first. He's too big for those now anyways...I LOVE the tots bots tini fit AIO and the AMP AIOs that we have.

I just put his bumgenius on him for the first time, as he's over 9lbs now and they're big on him but do fit! So exciting!

What types do you ladies mostly use (daddies and cookie)?

Oh and as far as sleep last night - better. Back to every 3 hours, so not sure what's happened to that 4 hour stretch he used to do. BUT when he woke up at 2:30 it was only for a quick feed then we fell right back asleep :):):)

For Anthony we mostly use Fuzzibunz one size, Thirsties size 2 AIO and Kawaii pure and gentle. I prefer the cheapies :) so for Dominic we mostly use Thirsties AIO,Sunbabys and Kawaii brand. I prefer the pockets so we can pick the absorbancy since Dominic is a HEAVY wetter. For him we will use the flip covers and inserts sometimes, for Anthony the osocozy prefolds and thirsties covers are my favorite. I make them fitteds and fleece covers so they wear those a lot too. I probably have 40 diapers if not more. Im actually about to destash our newborn diapers since they barely fit.

I love cloth diapering and I wish everyone could do it! My kids barely ever wear pants lol unless we leave the house, mostly they are just in a cute diaper and leggings. I run the Cloth Diapering Military Mommas page as well as our local group page on facebook. Trying to spread the word on the fluff :winkwink:

I have a mixture for Hayden as I hadnt done nb cloth today but my favourites for him are the teenyfits and small bambooty. We have several others like ll and tb bamboozle stretchies but they are huge on him.
Ethan is 25 months and we are struggling with him at the moment as he is nursing more and soaking everything. I have a mixture for him to but we use mainly cheapies, bgs and itti tuttos-i also prefer the pockets.

I agree that more people should use cloth I love ours. I think people decide they are too much work but i find once your in a routine they really arent difficult.

Definitely, with being at home full time I don't find it difficult at all. When I'm working again there may be some evenings that I begrudge having to do laundry! But I still love it :)

F was SO cute in the Albert Einstein patterned bumgenius the other day!

Heres some Pics of the LO in their cloth :thumbup:

1st one is Anthony about a week old NOT happy about having no clothes on in a Kawaii Pure and Natural, the next two are him in his batman diaper I made him :winkwink:

The last two are Dominic in his fuzzibunz and football leggings and hat :thumbup:

Attachments

• antt.jpg
    antt.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1
  • antt2.jpg
    antt2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
  • antt3.jpg
    antt3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 0
  • domii1.jpg
    domii1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1
  • domii2.jpg
    domii2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Daddies- omg my oh would go crazy for those leggings!wish we had those here! (Kinda over the top football fans haha)

Thanks! Lilbean where are you guys? I'm mobile so it doesn't show where people are from

I checked and where I get them ship free to American and Canada and world wide for a flat $5 fee! Mylittlelegs.com

The more you buy the more you save which gets you sucked in lol. They even have pink football ones!

Hey me too lilbean! Did we already know that about each other?

Gai-its possible but with my case of "baby brain" who knows! Haha where abouts in bc?

Lol, yup!

Arg another not so great night. To bed at 11:20 up at 2,4,6,9!!! What's the deal? He used to sleep better!?

My oh was home last night and offerred to take care of lo all night so i could get some sleep! The kid slept from 9pm-4am ate, then 430-830! Wtf! Why doesnt he do that with me! I swear its like he can smell his food source in his sleep so he wakes up more often cause he can when its just me. Ugh! On the bright side i got a decent sleep! Missed my snuggles tho, so now im layin in bed snuggling with him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->