****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

@JessaBear36 you know I am FX so hard for you girl.

@Suggerhoney really really hope this is your cycle honey.

@LuvallmyH omg that is appalling, though I still hope so much you are pregnant with your sticky baby <3

@BabyBrain80 i am so sorry, TTC can hurt so bad. I really took it hard whenever AF showed.

@wannanewbaby the super emotional feeling was actually my first symptom before I got my BFP in August. I was so convinced I was out but the ladies here and a good friend of mine were like “you sound pregnant” and sure enough... so I hope it’s actually a very good sign for you.

@Alligator how are you girl?

@Deethehippy hope you’re doing well <3

hi and hugs and best of luck to anyone I missed.

Well looks like I'm out before I even started :sad2: CD26 and think af is starting, got a fair bit of pink.
Just feeling really crap and useless. A few days ago a friend (who we don't see much and it's more my OH that is friends with the guy) announced their 3rd pregnancy. I admit I was upset that it was them and not me and feel horrible for thinking it.
The countdown to Christmas is now on which is also making me a bit sad as our due date was 27th Dec. I had a good cry last night. I was trying to be positive today then went to the loo and found the pink....Just when I was thinking of sneeking in a wee test.
I really don't think this is meant to be...

Sorry if I've bummed anyone out, I just know you guys understand.
Got my fingers crossed for you all...hope the 2ww goes fast!! Xx

I'm sorry girl :( my heart breaks for you. I think I may be out this month as well. I got some spotting today myself cd28 (but 10 dpo). Hopefully we get good news for Christmas fx

@LuvallmyH omg that is appalling, though I still hope so much you are pregnant with your sticky baby <3

@BabyBrain80 i am so sorry, TTC can hurt so bad. I really took it hard whenever AF showed.

@wannanewbaby the super emotional feeling was actually my first symptom before I got my BFP in August. I was so convinced I was out but the ladies here and a good friend of mine were like “you sound pregnant” and sure enough... so I hope it’s actually a very good sign for you.

Thanks hon. I really hope so but really not feeling it and my chart isn’t looking great compared to last cycles. Not really looking forward to testing just think I will get BFN. But thanks hon.

9D7BD4EB-8D1D-428A-A712-3DF68095D1F2.jpeg My crappy chart just gives me no hope:shrug::nope:

Maybe slightly controversial...

Has everyone stopped drinking? I have not. I know I should, but the only pregnancy so far that I HAVEN'T stopped drinking was with mg successful pregnancy.
I’m only 3 dpo. I’ll probably drink a glass or so of wine a few time per week. Nothing excessive, but I still feel guilty.

Than

Thank you for saying that it makes me hold onto hope. Its so early still no idea why I was so negative today

Has everyone stopped drinking? I have not. I know I should, but the only pregnancy so far that I HAVEN'T stopped drinking was with mg successful pregnancy.
I’m only 3 dpo. I’ll probably drink a glass or so of wine a few time per week. Nothing excessive, but I still feel guilty.

I rarely drink anyways so I havent been drinking (not intentionally "not" though).

I found out I was pregnant with my son after a 4 day very boozy birthday trip to Berlin and he was a perfectly healthy boy. My Midwife also said I could still have a small glass of wine a week if I wanted. I didn’t but that has always stuck in my head! A glass of wine here and there will probably help keep some of the TTC stress away :cool:

Sorry I’ve not kept up with this thread ladies...finding it hard to remain optimistic month after month.
Firstly big hugs to those who need it :hugs:TTC is a hard thing at times..stay strong.
Looking forward to your tests Jess and anyone about to test.
Good luck to everyone else this month.

I’m probably not ovulating until next weekend so not sure if I’ll be testing in this thread but it’ll be my last chance before Christmas to get a BFP...can’t see it happening tbh and worried my scan will probably disturb anything good going on (I’m having an internal one too)

Spreading some more dust :dust::dust:

No I still drink some. Love my rum and cokes... I had 2 the other night. Usually wait to see if af shows up then go to town lol :wine:

14dpo - period a day late. Tests will be here sometime today.. Woke up with a headache..uggh head is pounding it's not even 7am. When I test I'll post a update. Hopeing for a positive test. If not I think I'll cry. Hormones are crazy!!

Good luck with testing today @JessaBear36 I really think ure gonna be getting a :bfp:.I have been late by 1 or 2 days while we have been ttc but any pregnancy symptoms I had had usually vanished by that stage. I'll be very very shocked if u don't get ure BFP I really think this is it.

@Bevziibubble hi hon my nanna believes I will be pregnant by Christmas so that would mean either this month or next. AF will be due around Christams day next month so I will test a few days b4.

Anyway 5dpo and I've had heartburn all night long and its making me feel sick. I never suffer with heartburn unless I'm pregnant but usually in the 3rd trimester. I've never had it as a symptom b4 but its definitely strange because its not something I suffer with. Also my nose keeps blocking and I now have 2 sore spots that have popped up on my chin and forehead also a thing I don't suffer with unless I'm about to start AF but that's not due until 26th so not that. Not sure if 5dpo is to early for it to be pregnancy related but defiantly strange. I have so long to wait to test because of my 16 day luteal phase. I mean I did get a BFP at 10dpo with the chemical so maybe I cud test then. Temp went up today to. No sore boobs or anything but I know its prob to early for that. I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but now something is happening that's different I can't ignore it. Never ever had heartburn this early b4, do u think it's a sign? It's really making me feel sick all night and still now. And I keep burping. We didn't eat anything spicy or anything so I just don't know what cud be causing this?Screenshot_20201115-132643_FF App.jpg

Last edited:
14dpo - period a day late. Tests will be here sometime today.. Woke up with a headache..uggh head is pounding it's not even 7am. When I test I'll post a update. Hopeing for a positive test. If not I think I'll cry. Hormones are crazy!!
I am so excited for you to test today!!

@Suggerhoney heartburn was one of my early symptoms when I was pregnant with DS. And I never got it the rest of the pregnancy, just during the TWW up until week 6. fXD for you!!

@Suggerhoney heartburn was one of my early symptoms when I was pregnant with DS. And I never got it the rest of the pregnancy, just during the TWW up until week 6. fXD for you!!

Oh wow thanks hon. It just started randomly last night. I thought maybe I was getting a cold because my chest felt bit sore then the acid feeling in throat and neck I thought why is this happening, it's not a nice feeling but I'm hoping it's a good sign. It doesn't feel as bad now I've ate something but I still feel sick and yucky. If I still have this and I start getting achey boobies as well in the next few days I think I may test at 10dpo which is Friday. Mite try and hold off longer if I can. With all the chemicals I've had I just want a really dark line. Faint lines just give me anxiety but hopefully if I do have at 10dpo and test its gonna be faint because its early but hopefully they will darken quickly like they did with my son. The waiting is killing me :-=

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->