****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

7dpo no sore boobs still and no more heartburn since 5dpo maybe this isn't my month after all:nope:

Good luck all the ladies testing today!!
I’m 11DPO and don’t feel lucky this month. Have had constant cramps since 5DPO but I’m putting it down to the progesterone and an increase in creamy CM but that’s not usually a sign for me. No sore boobs, palpitations or heartburn which are usually my big signs!

Good luck today ladies!! Lots of baby dust ur way
:dust::dust:

Got up..head is pounding again. Got up went pee not thinking to test. After I get my son on the bus and go back to bed I should test later on. But yay I get to sleep in for once. Telling OH tonight after I make roasted chicken with homemade Mac and cheese, taters and veggies. Yum. Going to be a great day.

I'm not feeling it this month either now. Was hoping for some more symptoms but nothing. I know 7dpo is still early but the hope I had yesterday is ebbing away. Not testing and don't know when I will next. Feeling a bit down today and terrible night sleep

Omg!!! I tested this morning and got a faint line!!!! Im nervous it isn't real cause of the pregmate horror thats going on now. But I have been using these since 5dpo and not so much as a evap!! Im gonna try to get a good pic for you guys but I got to take my oldest to school real quick. I have a Walmart test I can try later with a good hold. Im freaking you guys I tested with a pregmate and Walmart yesterday and they were negative!!

Best pick i could get for now wanted to take one in the time limit

20201117_080338.jpg

Just noticed none of the dye or urine absorbed into the opposite end of the test so now im scared its like a dye pool or something the cotton on the far end of the test is completely dry thats why there is so much at that one end :-( have a feeling i will be disappointed when I test again :cry:

Tested again with 2 hour hold no fluids and looks negative guess im in limbo till tomorrow morning with fmu

Just noticed none of the dye or urine absorbed into the opposite end of the test so now im scared its like a dye pool or something the cotton on the far end of the test is completely dry thats why there is so much at that one end :-( have a feeling i will be disappointed when I test again :cry:
Got everything crossed for you!

Thank you all for the support. Have the sharpest pain in my like tail bone area today. I have been keeping note of everything this month so if bfn I can compare "symptoms" next month

Good luck ladies testing.

Suggerhoney please don’t feel out still got a few days yet lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back