****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Getting twinges in uterus and right overy. Wish this 2ww would hurry up. Prob wont test now until, maybe 9dpo, was gonna wait until I was nearer my AF but this cycle will be 30 days and there's no way I can wait that long.

Thanks you all so much, I had so much acid in my stomach this morning from all the heartburn I've been having I got sick:sick:

15dpo 2 days late feeling pretty good about it FMU test looks good. I'm praying so hard this baby sticks.[-o<[-o<[-o<. They are getting darker :happydance:
View attachment 1090543
Yay Jessa! I missed your post..:bfp:

Anyone still following this nonsense...
First pic top 2 are fmu. Second pic Smu top 2. View attachment 1090552View attachment 1090553
At 12dpo & getting lines for days and lines with water I’d say they are just faulty! Still sucks. I’ve sworn off testing before af now. I’m thinking I might not get a rainbow after losing my little boy. I’d be delivering him next week if he lived.
I'm so sorry about these stupid tests Luv....praying that your rainbow is still out there :hugs:

Getting twinges in uterus and right overy. Wish this 2ww would hurry up. Prob wont test now until, maybe 9dpo, was gonna wait until I was nearer my AF but this cycle will be 30 days and there's no way I can wait that long.
Good luck I really hope this cycle is the 1 and u get your sticky baby!!
I've been getting twinges for days it's a great sign. FX❤
:dust::dust:

Anyone still following this nonsense...
First pic top 2 are fmu. Second pic Smu top 2. View attachment 1090552View attachment 1090553
At 12dpo & getting lines for days and lines with water I’d say they are just faulty! Still sucks. I’ve sworn off testing before af now. I’m thinking I might not get a rainbow after losing my little boy. I’d be delivering him next week if he lived.

I’m so sorry your going through this hun :hug:
I know it’s so difficult but just keep going, your in the right place here to talk. I lost 4 very early pregnancies in a row. yes they were early but it really knocks you but the ladies on here really helped me. Sending you lots of bfp luck lovely

I've just googled my due date if I am pregnant this cycle I wud be due August 3rd and I wud be 2+6 right now. So I wud have baby in the last 2 weeks of July. I probably shouldn't torture myself like this but I was just curious. My son was due in October but I'm always induced 2 to 3 weeks early so he ended up being a September baby. I think I'm going to be so disappointed if I end up not being pregnant this cycle even tho we wasnt going to try but I just have a weird feeling I cud be. So if it ends up I'm not i think i will feel a bit deflated.

I'm so sorry hon i really think u just have a bad batch and that sucks. I have those tests and they are stark white when not pregnant. I tested just for reference today with my pregmate and my new sweetyfox and easy@home as I'm 6dpo and way to early to test and new they were gonna be bfn but just wanted to make sure my new batch of sweetyfox and easy@home didn't show any shadows etc. I never get a hint of a line until 10dpo. If I'm pregnant. View attachment 1090554

All 3 including the Pregmate are snow white BFN. I really think u should wright a complaint about ure tests and they shud send u some more out for free. Really hope in the next few days u do get ure BFP really rooting for you.

@JessaBear36 congratulations hon id definitely call that frer ure BFP. Really hope this one is extra sticky.

Also I've had a thought of why ure tests are faint. U only have a very short cycle so ure only about 3 weeks pregnant. Where as a lady with a longer cycle will be around 4 weeks by the time there AF is due.

I really hope that helps and gives u hope hon. I bet in a few more days ure tests will be blazing. =D>

@ciz thanks hon. It was my first sign of pregnancy last cycle. I always have just creamy thin cm right after ovulation when I'm not pregnant. I can't believe how much snotty stuff I just had.
I really do think we have caught again I've just got a feeling I am pregnant. Hopefully my boobs will start hurting in the next few days and then I will know for sure.

Just really hope I don't have any more losses. I don't think I will get excited unless I get a blazing BFP. But I am feeling a tiny bit excited. Hoping with a later ovulation it will stand a much better chance[-o<

Are you taking anything vitamins etc? I’ve been taking the conception vitamins. We took the couples version when we finally got our sticky egg, dunno if it was coincidence or it helped but trying it again.

I’m so excited for you looking forward to your tests

I’m so sorry your going through this hun :hug:
I know it’s so difficult but just keep going, your in the right place here to talk. I lost 4 very early pregnancies in a row. yes they were early but it really knocks you but the ladies on here really helped me. Sending you lots of bfp luck lovely

It's the same with me hon I've had 4 very early losses in April, June, July and October it doesn't matter how early it is it still hurts. I'm so sorry u have had 4 early losses to. This is why I can't get excited with faint lines. I had a blazing BFP at 11dpo with my DS so I always know if I'm 11dpo and Frer is very faint then I know its probably not a sticky. I just really want a blazing BFP. And wont get excited or add a ticker until I get one. It was horrible having to take down my ticker last cycle. :cry:

Are you taking anything vitamins etc? I’ve been taking the conception vitamins. We took the couples version when we finally got our sticky egg, dunno if it was coincidence or it helped but trying it again.

I’m so excited for you looking forward to your tests

I've been taking folic acid and vitamins D since Feb hon. Then introduced a B vitamins complex last cycle. That ended In another loss and I was advised to take Macca root. Its really good for fertility and implantation and helps prevent miscarriages. So I've been taking 500mg since my AF ended., I ovulated 2 days later than normal. And I think it was down to the Macca. If I'm not pregnant this cycle i will start taking Folate to.

I swear I’m going crazy ...

I’m meant to be 5 dpo but I swear I’ve got some symptoms already. I’m not sure if maybe I ovulated earlier because last month was a chemical rather than a period - or, I might be ovulating later and that’s what I’m experiencing!
I am hyper aware of ovulation these days since I had my ectopic, I get moderate cramps and I have had the same for the past two days BUT I also have had quite bad implantation cramps the last two times I’ve been pregnant.

I didn’t really have much in the way of symptoms last month, but I did take notions for certain foods from about a week before my bfp when pregnant with dd and last month. I’d be interested in seeing if the same happens again.

I also have an itchy boob/nipple and I definitely got that as an early symptom with all my pregnancies - I went from an AA to a b by the time I got my bfp with Gracie, and I was a DD by the time I delivered (they have stayed around a D cup since then) so yeah, my boobs are my own inbuilt pregnancy test.

I swear I’m going crazy ...

I’m meant to be 5 dpo but I swear I’ve got some symptoms already. I’m not sure if maybe I ovulated earlier because last month was a chemical rather than a period - or, I might be ovulating later and that’s what I’m experiencing!
I am hyper aware of ovulation these days since I had my ectopic, I get moderate cramps and I have had the same for the past two days BUT I also have had quite bad implantation cramps the last two times I’ve been pregnant.

I didn’t really have much in the way of symptoms last month, but I did take notions for certain foods from about a week before my bfp when pregnant with dd and last month. I’d be interested in seeing if the same happens again.

I also have an itchy boob/nipple and I definitely got that as an early symptom with all my pregnancies - I went from an AA to a b by the time I got my bfp with Gracie, and I was a DD by the time I delivered (they have stayed around a D cup since then) so yeah, my boobs are my own inbuilt pregnancy test.
Hi hon I sometimes get sore boobs around ovulation but I also get sore boobs when pregnant to. I've had 4 chemical pregnancies since April and with my one last month I had itchy nipples and boobs from about 7dpo ish, so that is a sign hon.

With my son I got symptoms from about 8 dpo I had sore boobs but can't remember if I had itchy nipples with him.

I also get pain during ovulation and with implantation to.
I had zero symptoms this cycle until I hit 5dpo and I got heartburn which I don't suffer with. It made me feel very sick.
Today is 6dpo and no heartburn today.

U can definitely get some signs at 5dpo. I new I was pregnant last cycle because I had snotty cm from ovulation day where as normally I have thin creamy stuff.
I've had the snotty cm this cycle to and it started strait after ovulation. I had loads of it today so I really think I'm pregnant again but I'm like a bag of nerves because of the 4 chemicals. I just hope and pray if I am preggo this cycle that it is a viable healthy pregnancy.

I am so sorry for ure losses hon. Good luck this cycle. If u are 5dpo ure just a day behind me.

Heres hoping both our cycles end with no AF and blazing BFPs[-o<

Ok so have a dull ache and crampy all around my right overy area and lower back ache toward the right. Wish I was one of those that got implantation spotting. 6dpo feels to early for these pains to be implantation. What the heck is going on in there ](*,)

Taking evening primrose oil this month till ovulation and I have a lot of CM! It’s a bit annoying lol... 2 days till ovulation for me!!

Taking evening primrose oil this month till ovulation and I have a lot of CM! It’s a bit annoying lol... 2 days till ovulation for me!!

Good luck at catching the eggy hon:spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"