****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Thank you all for the support. Have the sharpest pain in my like tail bone area today. I have been keeping note of everything this month so if bfn I can compare "symptoms" next month

Just read ure update hon I'm so sorry. Hopefully u get another line tommorow.

@babybears25 ure so sweet thank you for always being so kind.

After getting lots of aches and pains in my right overy yesterday. I've been getting sharp pains and aches in my left overy today. Mite test in a few days depending on how I feel. Just terrified of catching another chemical but even if I left it until AF I wud still know if it is a chemical because was still getting faint lines on the day I started bleeding last month:(

I am getting darker lines on my tests. I actually think they could be bfp. Not 100% sure on o date. I think in 13dpo. If I am these are too faint to be viable.
top 2 are fmu
40F2ADF8-B5B0-4DC9-85F4-0B0E8B2830C0.jpeg 9862A30C-C57B-4A91-8770-146DBF96F446.jpeg
Smu on top
DC50ED58-A580-4F81-B5CA-D0C5E855ABEE.jpeg 3D3D1B80-99EC-4F9A-8CA1-229DAD3E0E7B.jpeg
I did order some frer coming tomorrow. We shall see. Not feeling optimistic but you never know.

Nothing much to report!! I think I am cd12 and we haven't trued yet, cm was creamy yesterday so maybe I'll O a bit later? I'm not taking coq10 so maybe that makes a difference too. Will see if DH wants to BD tomorrow and the next day to maybe be in with a chance, but not pushing it. I don't even have OPK! We'll see how things go. I hate this limbo! Really wanting a baby but also wanting us to be in a better spot. It's so tough :(

Also waiting to hear about that job...hopefully soon! Regardless I am here to cheer you ladies on and hopefully we'll be back to for real trying soon, depending how this month goes.

Congrats on the bfp Jess!!

Sugger I think it's too early to feel out - you've still got a shot!

Luv those tests look like progression to me. With my daughter on the ICs I had lines like that at like 14 dpo, they took forever to get positive. I wouldn't count yourself out!

20603386-E278-46D0-808D-595E04676739.jpeg image.jpg 9dpo and this this mornings test. Blue dye is notorious for false positives so I’m not feeling good or bad yet. Will be testing again in a couple hours.

Luv definitely try a frer when they come... those cheapies are a bit frustrating sometimes.

Jessa you must be so excited to tell hubby :) I’m praying for a sticky bean for you!!

nyxnw I don’t see anything on the pink! Will you do another pink this afternoon?

AFM we’ve dtd -4 and -2... we’ll probably do today and skip O day as DH is out in the evening... and maybe 1dpo as well!

I have a filling at the dentist on Nov 24. Tried to get it pre-O but I couldn’t... dental work in the TWW? Anybody uncomfortable with that or is it ok?

@nyxnw i see a line for sure on the top one. Yes try with FRER. You are still early so I bet tomorrow you will get a line on the cheapie

@LuvallmyH is there color on the line? It’s hard to tell on my phone. Can’t wait to see your FRER tomorrow!

I am 3dpo and feeling anxious. Not sure why the TWW is so hard and so long lol. When the rest of the cycle goes by quickly. Love seeing all the tests!!

The last photo you posted the line is a lot more obvious and seems to have more colour!
QUOTE="LuvallmyH, post: 39459421, member: 237492"]I am getting darker lines on my tests. I actually think they could be bfp. Not 100% sure on o date. I think in 13dpo. If I am these are too faint to be viable.
top 2 are fmu
View attachment 1090605 View attachment 1090606
Smu on top
View attachment 1090607 View attachment 1090608
I did order some frer coming tomorrow. We shall see. Not feeling optimistic but you never know.[/QUOTE]

That clearblue looks positive. Can't wait to see more!!!

Im 10 dpo and have red/pink spotting but only if I look for it. It doesn't show up when I wipe or make it to my underwear. I have so much lower back, hip pain, and cramping. Honestly feel like my period could start any min. Im so ready to test tomorrow so I know whats up.

@Bevziibubble thanks hon. I just felt so hopeful yesterday and today I don’t. I was so hoping to get more symptoms but it is still early. Think my boobs at 8 or 9 dpo with my son. Did have sore boobs with most of the chemicals as well last cycle was from 6dpo but the others were around 8 dpo. Very very mild tho compared to how sore they were with my viable pregnancies.

Not sure what all the right and left overy pains are my temp dropped today but not below cover but I didn’t sleep well last night, mind u I didn’t sleep well the other night and my temp was still up. Hoping it’s a implantation dip and my temp will jump up high in the next few days.
Think I will be disappointed if I’m out again, ,my 41st birthday is looming and that makes me feel on edge.
Hope I get loads more symptoms in the next day or 2. Have felt a little sick twice today but prob due to rubbish night sleep.

@LuvallmyH i think they look darker to hon, supper fixed the frer gives u a clear BFP hon.

@nyxnw i see something faint on the CB but don’t see anything on the IC just yet. Fixed for you

@atx614 this 2ww is dragging so much, I mean the 2ww is so slow but this one is taken forever. Good luck hon.

@wannanewbaby i had that at 10 dpo last cycle. I had v faint lines but when I was checking my cervix gently I had a small amount of blood. Not enough to go on my underwear or to show up when wiping. By 12dpo I had a clear BFP on all tests and thought the blood must of been implantation because I was in pain that day to.

Hopefully it’s a good sign for you hon.

TMI but just had another load of snotty cm, :oops:

Just want my boobs to start really hurting[-o<

Last edited:
@nyxnw i see a line for sure on the top one. Yes try with FRER. You are still early so I bet tomorrow you will get a line on the cheapie

@LuvallmyH is there color on the line? It’s hard to tell on my phone. Can’t wait to see your FRER tomorrow!
5E3AB9B7-83EA-4BA7-9B02-F32570F183BA.jpeg
It’s pink. Going a little mad at this point. They have to be positive. But at the same time sooo very faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->