****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

@JessaBear36 I see that it looks like mine at 12dpo last cycle I know mine didn't stick I was devastated because of how dark my tests got but I really hope this is it for u hon, u really deserve it. Hope ure lines keep progressing and AF stays away. Really keeping everything crossed for you.

Good luck to all the other ladies waiting to test really hope we get some more BFPs.

Very sorry to all those that the witch got:witch:

AFM I did already type this somewhere and thought it was here but can't find it so I have no idea where that ended up:rofl:

6DPO had a better night sleep last night and not feeling sick today. No heartburn today but I'm not sure if its because I took some pain medication for ibs pain. Boobs still feel normal I keep squeezing them in the hope to feel pain. Feel pretty normal today just spots breaking out. Had some sharpish pokes in my right overy on and off yesterday.

My ff chart is looking better now after a shity start. And fertility friend is given me a 52% pregnancy score, all the months I haven't been pregnant or gave me 0%. Not gonna get excited unless I see 2 very strong lines on a test. Really hope my boobs start hurting in the next few days. I do have a weird feeling that I am pregnant but for me it's not the getting pregnant that's the problem it's the staying pregnant. Really want to test already but I know at 6dpo it's way to early and will definitely be bfn. I keep telling myself if I'm not pregnant it doesn't matter to much because we washt going to try this cycle after last cycles chemical but dh wanted to try. We only dtd the day b4 ovulation so I don't know if that's even enough.

If I'm not pregnant this cycle then we be trying even harder In December. AF will be due at Christmas so it would be really awesome to get a blazing BFP for Christmas :xmas9:

Hi ladies, just caught up! Things are weird in my life currently and we probably won't try this month, I haven't even bought OPK and would probably be in my fertile window now. haven't noticed and fertile CM yet but I haven't been taking my Coq10. We shall see. We may dtd later this week and see what happens...not sure yet. I had an interview Friday and they should let me know early this week, I am really anxious about it as it's a job I really want! Cross your fingers ladies!

Will try to be better catching up here this week, feeling so down lately but so hopeful for everyone on here to get their BFP!! <3
Good luck hon really hope u get that job. So sorry things have not been good. Sending u big hugs xxx

9 dpo today so took a cheapie and a Walmart .88 test and both negative. More spotting when I pooped today its so weird in only happens in my life every month. Lots of cramping yesterday and today but I def think it isn't gonna be this month. I'll test till 12 dpo then I will wait on af.

Still early hon really hope the cramping is implantation. Good luck

Thanks you all so much, I had so much acid in my stomach this morning from all the heartburn I've been having I got sick:sick:

15dpo 2 days late feeling pretty good about it FMU test looks good. I'm praying so hard this baby sticks.[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;. They are getting darker :happydance:
PicsArt_11-16-10.25.06.jpg

Thanks you all so much, I had so much acid in my stomach this morning from all the heartburn I've been having I got sick:sick:

15dpo 2 days late feeling pretty good about it FMU test looks good. I'm praying so hard this baby sticks.[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;. They are getting darker :happydance:
View attachment 1090543
Congrats lovely :)

Just for reference I tested with 3 different brands. I'm only 6dpo so I knew they were going to be bfn but wanted to show that my pregmate or sweetyfox or easy@home don't show any fake lines. They are all stark white BFN. 20201116_153032.jpg

So now I know if in a few days I get lines they are real lines.

Just went to the bathroom and totally TMI but had loads of snooty stretchy yucky cm. Loads more than I had last cycle. So I'm hoping this a good sign if I am this one will stick. 20201116_152958.jpg

Hope the next few days go by quickly. I had this snotty cm with all my chemicals but not as much as I just had. It was loads.

I would've quoted everyone who said good luck and congrats but would take to long lol. So a huge THANK YOU!! You ladies are the best supporters.

I'm so excited OH will be home tomorrow and going to do a fresh test when he gets home and Suprise him after a nice dinner I'm going to make. then give him the test after. He's going to be so happy!!

I know tomorrow a lot of you ladies will be testing and wanted to wish you all the best of luck. Looking forward to seeing all ur test pics. FX
:dust::dust:

Just for reference I tested with 3 different brands. I'm only 6dpo so I knew they were going to be bfn but wanted to show that my pregmate or sweetyfox or easy@home don't show any fake lines. They are all stark white BFN. View attachment 1090544
So now I know if in a few days I get lines they are real lines.

Just went to the bathroom and totally TMI but had loads of snooty stretchy yucky cm. Loads more than I had last cycle. So I'm hoping this a good sign if I am this one will stick. View attachment 1090547

Hope the next few days go by quickly. I had this snotty cm with all my chemicals but not as much as I just had. It was loads.

I’m sure I read that the jelly/snotty discharge is a good sign. Keep everything crossed

Anyone still following this nonsense...
First pic top 2 are fmu. Second pic Smu top 2. 70CA942C-FB86-42B4-B73D-410EF8805475.jpegE8BA43E7-7517-49A4-B225-C16B0770B4F2.jpeg
At 12dpo & getting lines for days and lines with water I’d say they are just faulty! Still sucks. I’ve sworn off testing before af now. I’m thinking I might not get a rainbow after losing my little boy. I’d be delivering him next week if he lived.

First pic top 2 are fmu. Second pic Smu top 2. View attachment 1090552View attachment 1090553
At 12dpo & getting lines for days and lines with water I’d say they are just faulty! Still sucks. I’ve sworn off testing before af now. I’m thinking I might not get a rainbow after losing my little boy. I’d be delivering him next week if he lived.

sending you love as you wait for af and your boys day comes up

Yayy so happy for you!
I'm so excited can't wait to tell my OH.He's going to freak out in a good way. Just hope this one sticks. But for now I'm going to enjoy it how ever long it lasts.

First pic top 2 are fmu. Second pic Smu top 2. View attachment 1090552View attachment 1090553
Sorry your going through all this. Hope u have better luck next time if you decide to still ttc . Waiting till AF is late is best thing to do since you get so down about it. Big hugs!!

Sorry your going through all this. Hope u have better luck next time if you decide to still ttc . Waiting till AF is late is best thing to do since you get so down about it. Big hugs!!
Yes, it’s very hard to not get down about it. Any secrets to share how to not get down about it?

I'm so sorry hon i really think u just have a bad batch and that sucks. I have those tests and they are stark white when not pregnant. I tested just for reference today with my pregmate and my new sweetyfox and easy@home as I'm 6dpo and way to early to test and new they were gonna be bfn but just wanted to make sure my new batch of sweetyfox and easy@home didn't show any shadows etc. I never get a hint of a line until 10dpo. If I'm pregnant. 20201116_153032.jpg

All 3 including the Pregmate are snow white BFN. I really think u should wright a complaint about ure tests and they shud send u some more out for free. Really hope in the next few days u do get ure BFP really rooting for you.

@JessaBear36 congratulations hon id definitely call that frer ure BFP. Really hope this one is extra sticky.

Also I've had a thought of why ure tests are faint. U only have a very short cycle so ure only about 3 weeks pregnant. Where as a lady with a longer cycle will be around 4 weeks by the time there AF is due.

I really hope that helps and gives u hope hon. I bet in a few more days ure tests will be blazing. =D&gt;

@ciz thanks hon. It was my first sign of pregnancy last cycle. I always have just creamy thin cm right after ovulation when I'm not pregnant. I can't believe how much snotty stuff I just had.
I really do think we have caught again I've just got a feeling I am pregnant. Hopefully my boobs will start hurting in the next few days and then I will know for sure.

Just really hope I don't have any more losses. I don't think I will get excited unless I get a blazing BFP. But I am feeling a tiny bit excited. Hoping with a later ovulation it will stand a much better chance[-o&lt;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->