****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Hi everybody I have been so so so busy, after my negative I have just been trying to not think about it BUT I am reading all the posts and we have a few ladies with the start of something, later today I will up date the front page of the horrible witch that has arrived for some of you[-(
But I see we have some BFP's on the way, so please reply to this post if you are happy for me to report a BFP, I don't really want to put them up till you ladies are happy for me to do that or unless is a very clear BFP so I am sending you loads of positive thoughts.

To the ladies wanting to test I can't wait to see your lines in the next half of the month!!!

I am cd 7 now, so about 7 days to my O day, I will start testing on Friday, just due to this being my first real cycle after the MC, not sure if it has mucked up my cycle this month and I do not want to miss my OKP, I have to stop myself buying HPT online lol, I said I wouldn't buy anymore and wait till I miss my AF BUT I know that isn't going to happen!!

Good luck for testing! :)

Another BFN. Pretty sure I'm out. I ve usually had a positive by now when pregnant

I’m the same :-( 12DPO today and not even a hint of a squinted. Going to find something else to focus on until next O comes around.

Just wondering if anyone has had uterine scarring following a C section? I had a urine infection for a few weeks at the end of my PG and had a small bleed and reduced movements. When I was induced after licking up a huge fuss they discovered I had sepsis and had to go for an emergency C. The consultant said there was some damage to my uterine lining so I’m hoping when I see my gynae today she will agree to send me for a hysteroscopy. I’m so certain that uterine damage is causing my fertility problem as I have really horrendous cramping with all of my chemicals from around implantation to the bleed. Didn’t have a single pain when I conceived my son.
The only difference between getting PG first time with my son after 3 weeks trying and not a single problem to now (15 months TTC & 5 chemicals) is that infection and C section :shock:

I’m the same :-( 12DPO today and not even a hint of a squinted. Going to find something else to focus on until next O comes around.

Just wondering if anyone has had uterine scarring following a C section? I had a urine infection for a few weeks at the end of my PG and had a small bleed and reduced movements. When I was induced after licking up a huge fuss they discovered I had sepsis and had to go for an emergency C. The consultant said there was some damage to my uterine lining so I’m hoping when I see my gynae today she will agree to send me for a hysteroscopy. I’m so certain that uterine damage is causing my fertility problem as I have really horrendous cramping with all of my chemicals from around implantation to the bleed. Didn’t have a single pain when I conceived my son.
The only difference between getting PG first time with my son after 3 weeks trying and not a single problem to now (15 months TTC & 5 chemicals) is that infection and C section :shock:

I am not sure but I hope you get your answers soon.

I don’t know but I do worry about scarring post my twins birth esp as I was older...I’m getting a scan on Monday so should know a bit more. I hope you get some answers and a forever BFP soon.

I am pleased with today’s OPKS on CD14 ..looks like I am on schedule to ovulate on CD16 like I have in the past. We BD last night so will continue next few days and watch the progression. Hope I do ovulate earlier this cycle and then I should get to test by end of the month :)

9E278129-8215-46F3-AA8B-523789109CD4.jpeg

I've also loved the easy@home OPK.

So today my CM was still creamy, this is unusual I usually notice EWCM 4-5 days before O day, and I would expect O day within 2-3 days now. I'm not taking coq10 but surely that wouldn't make my CM creamy?? Weird right?

Oh! I have a second interview tomorrow at the job I was excited about...I am nervous and anxious but excited. Please cross your fingers for me ladies!

your cycle might be a little off because of stress, the smallest thing throws mine off a few days. But sending you lots of luck in your second job interview :)

Hi everybody I have been so so so busy, after my negative I have just been trying to not think about it BUT I am reading all the posts and we have a few ladies with the start of something, later today I will up date the front page of the horrible witch that has arrived for some of you[-(
But I see we have some BFP's on the way, so please reply to this post if you are happy for me to report a BFP, I don't really want to put them up till you ladies are happy for me to do that or unless is a very clear BFP so I am sending you loads of positive thoughts.

To the ladies wanting to test I can't wait to see your lines in the next half of the month!!!

I am cd 7 now, so about 7 days to my O day, I will start testing on Friday, just due to this being my first real cycle after the MC, not sure if it has mucked up my cycle this month and I do not want to miss my OKP, I have to stop myself buying HPT online lol, I said I wouldn't buy anymore and wait till I miss my AF BUT I know that isn't going to happen!!

Yeap the witch arrived for me early and it's been one of the worst I've ever had. So heavy and painful. It's been a bad week to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing peoples tests get darker and more bfp's before the end of the month. It brings some hope.

Good luck :dust:

Well looks like the test was just a nasty dye run yesterday, this morning urine (6 hour hold) looks negative even tried a Walmart test also and both look negative to me. I have never had a test do anything like that before so it feels so cruel and mean. Im done testing this month will resume testing a little before Christmas I think. Thank you ladies for all the support yesterday and this long TWW.

Hello ladies sorry not read the rest of the thread yet. I am 8dpo today and
still no sore boobs and the pregnancy thing on ff has gone from 53% to 51% even tho my temp shot up today. Not feeling it at all I think I will be out or have another chemical. With all my viable pregnancies I always always get very sore boobs. The only thing that I have is the cm and sometimes feel a bit sick here and there but that cud be down to ibs. Keep dreaming about pregnancy tests but that happened with 2 of the chemicals. Not got much hope at all. AF due on the 26th and this 2ww has dragged I just want it out the way now so I know one way or the other and then can move on to next Month. Feeling down

Sorry for the BFNs ladies it's so disheartening I know. I always count myself out if I don't have a line by 11 or 12dpo but as the saying goes ure not out until the witch shows. But for me if I'm pregnant I normally get lines by 10dpo but I have seen ladies that have gotten late BFPs on here.

@Aligator that's so strange hon are u sure u haven't already ovulated? I normally get creamy cm straight after O. Unless it's the stuff u were taking making things a bit off. U don't need loads of ewcm to conceive but I really hope u get some soon and I'm keeping my fingers crossed about the job

10dpo and a :bfn: looking like I’m out as well and super bummed because we can’t try again until mid 2021. Will test until the :witch: shows, but not feeling it at all.

Well looks like the test was just a nasty dye run yesterday, this morning urine (6 hour hold) looks negative even tried a Walmart test also and both look negative to me. I have never had a test do anything like that before so it feels so cruel and mean. Im done testing this month will resume testing a little before Christmas I think. Thank you ladies for all the support yesterday and this long TWW.
Has AF showed up??

Yeap the witch arrived for me early and it's been one of the worst I've ever had. So heavy and painful. It's been a bad week to be honest.

Looking forward to seeing peoples tests get darker and more bfp's before the end of the month. It brings some hope.

Good luck :dust:

I am so sorry!!! Big hug

10dpo and a :bfn: looking like I’m out as well and super bummed because we can’t try again until mid 2021. Will test until the :witch: shows, but not feeling it at all.
So sorry hon I think I will be out as well. Feeling so low today and just want to cry. I'll be 41 next month and next month will be our 10th month ttc. I feel like I'm never going to get my rainbow. I hate ttc so much

I’m so confused I want to cry - I am never ever ever late - I haven’t been late for years. I was due on yesterday and still nothing. Did a FRER this morning and it was negative. My cycle is 24 days (I ovulate on day 14) so officially I’m 12 DPO today. ](*,):confused::-(D0F14F80-B025-4C99-932D-90651E683F73.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->