****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Morning ladies

Well I'm pretty sure I'm going to be out again. My temp plummeted this morning and I have zero symptoms. Even the cm has gone.
AF is due next Thursday and then it will be on to cycle 10 ttc. Feeling totally fed up.:sad1:

No TTC updates from me, hubby has been sleeping in the other room (his choice) so no chance to BD as he comes to bed much later than me. But in other updates, my interview went well but now they want a third interview to meet with the VP!! Which is okay but I am getting anxious and nervous - I'll be crushed if it goes to 3 interviews and I still don't get it. I hope to hear today when that interview is as the waiting and wondering is tough.

No TTC updates from me, hubby has been sleeping in the other room (his choice) so no chance to BD as he comes to bed much later than me. But in other updates, my interview went well but now they want a third interview to meet with the VP!! Which is okay but I am getting anxious and nervous - I'll be crushed if it goes to 3 interviews and I still don't get it. I hope to hear today when that interview is as the waiting and wondering is tough.
Good luck with the 3rd interview, I hope it is over with soon and that they offer you the job.

Have you got a normal untweaked photo of it? I can see a dark line on the tweaked but it should be light in colour I thought?
I was In a rush so stupidly accidentally edited the original I’m 13DPO but was due AF on Tuesday so not sure what’s happening as I’m not usually late

I was In a rush so stupidly accidentally edited the original I’m 13DPO but was due AF on Tuesday so not sure what’s happening as I’m not usually late
Well that is certainly a very good sign :) I would try another test later and tomorrow morning...good luck!

Had a bit more ewcm yesterday and BD last night.

I temped this morning and it was 36.36... my pre O temps are usually 36.28-32 so it’s a bit high. Thinking tomorrow I will up past 36.4 and yesterday was O day. So thinking I’m 1 dpo.

After my CP in August and reading about cycle length; I’m wondering if I have low progesterone. Anybody ever looked into This? Any natural supplements for that, or just a prescription?

Had a bit more ewcm yesterday and BD last night.

I temped this morning and it was 36.36... my pre O temps are usually 36.28-32 so it’s a bit high. Thinking tomorrow I will up past 36.4 and yesterday was O day. So thinking I’m 1 dpo.

After my CP in August and reading about cycle length; I’m wondering if I have low progesterone. Anybody ever looked into This? Any natural supplements for that, or just a prescription?

I have because I’ve had 4 chemicals since April so I looked up progesterone. I thInk woman that have progesterone problems tend to have a very short luteal phase. Mine is 16 days so I have a long luteal phase. But if u have a lp right under 11 days than that can be progesterone. I’m no doctor tho so I don’t know for sure. Because I’ve had 4 early Losses back to back I’ve now been refffered to the reacuring misscarge unit. I’ve alrady had blood work done to check hormones b4 and after ovulation and that all came back normol. I have a tellaphone appointment on 3rd d December with one the doctors from the unit. Was hoping I was gonna be pregnant instead and wudnt need that appointment but it’s looking like I’m going to be out this month to.

9dpo still haven’t t tested but don’t see the point I just know I’m out already

Well that is certainly a very good sign :) I would try another test later and tomorrow morning...good luck!
I’ve ran out of tests - do you know how long urine is good to be stored for? Like could I do FMU tomorrow and store and test after work or would sample be no good?

Just tested and confirmed what I already new, stark white BFN

I’ve ran out of tests - do you know how long urine is good to be stored for? Like could I do FMU tomorrow and store and test after work or would sample be no good?

U can use afternoon pee I just need to make sure u have a good hold b4 testing. I think pee can be stored to but I don’t know how long for

@Suggerhoney when are you due for AF? I bet it's just early honey.

@Alligator, so sorry about the stress with dh. I hope things get better very soon. Good luck with the third interview!

Mummytochloe if you’re past 13dpo FMU shouldn’t be important... you should be able to see a line at any time of day. When did you note your ewcm in your cycle? Perhaps you ovulated late and you’re not 13dpo?

Thanks - how long should I hold for?

Sorry about your BFN :hugs:

I was told about 2 hours hon.

@Suggerhoney when are you due for AF? I bet it's just early honey.

@Alligator, so sorry about the stress with dh. I hope things get better very soon. Good luck with the third interview!

I’m due Thursday hon but had a blazing BFP with my son by 10dpo, also had loads of symptoms with all my viable pregnancies way b4 BFP.
I’ve had zero symptoms for 2 days.
Don’t think this is my month. It feels like I’m never going to get my rainbow.

EWCM was day 13/14 strip OPK were positive on CD 13 around lunch time and clearblue i had 3 or 4 flashing smilies then a solid smiley on CD 14.
Ok so likely day 14 or 15 then. I would definitely think you’ll see a line at least tomorrow morning if not this afternoon whenever you get your tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->