****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Sugger I don't think I have O'd...it would have meant an extremely early O. I do occasionally get creamy CM before ovulation and after AF. Sometimes mixed with a bit of brown blood if it's closer to AF.

No news this morning. Hubby did go to the doctor last night to talk about some of issues so I am slightly hopeful that he will make some changes for his own mental health. He's still struggling quite a bit.

Sugger I don't think I have O'd...it would have meant an extremely early O. I do occasionally get creamy CM before ovulation and after AF. Sometimes mixed with a bit of brown blood if it's closer to AF.

No news this morning. Hubby did go to the doctor last night to talk about some of issues so I am slightly hopeful that he will make some changes for his own mental health. He's still struggling quite a bit.
I'm glad DH was motivated to go to the doctors and I hope it all slowly helps...I can never get my OH to go to the doctors for anything!

Just an update from me. The Pregmate wasn’t faulty, just super sensitive. Frer confirmed what I already knew - not a sticky.
5C6230DE-0246-47EE-AD48-4834B57FDD3A.jpeg C85E50B4-B31E-49C1-B1CD-AFA6847C59FE.jpeg
Hopefully cycle # 7 will be my rainbow.

I think it’s a terrible line for 14 dpo any time of the day lol. If af doesn’t show up tomorrow I will humor you all and take another. I really think it’s a cp and I’m catching it on its way out.
But that you for being encouraging. I don’t mean to come across a jerk.

I think it’s a terrible line for 14 dpo any time of the day lol. If af doesn’t show up tomorrow I will humor you all and take another. I really think it’s a cp and I’m catching it on its way out.
I understand and you know your body but you said you wasn't exactly sure of O date so you could potentially be less than 14DPO? You need to use SMU IMO.

I’m sorry. I had the exact same happen last month. I had blaring positives with all my pregnancies (including miscarriages, a healthy pregnancy and an ectopic) but with my chemical last month, I only ever got a squinter like yours. I’d also be really worried with those tests at 14dpo.

Cd21 for me, 7dpo. The itchy boob has stopped. I’m very gassy but I’ve been eating a lot of pulses and veg so who knows.

should I test at 10dpo or wait?

I’m so confused I want to cry - I am never ever ever late - I haven’t been late for years. I was due on yesterday and still nothing. Did a FRER this morning and it was negative. My cycle is 24 days (I ovulate on day 14) so officially I’m 12 DPO today. ](*,):confused::-(View attachment 1090636

So sorry hon. How frustrating. Hope AF shows up soon or even better u get a late BF

Ah if u normally get it b4 hon then ure probably ovulate soon hopefully. I never get creamy cm untill after ovulation but we’re all different. Hope u start seeing some firtile cm soon. Fixed for you. I have bipolar disorder so I suffer a lot with depression so if u ever need to chat hon pm me

Luv I’m sorry for the crappy lines. I know that feeling from a few months back and you just want to see a nice blazing one!!

sorry for all the negative tests ladies... you’re not out till AF arrived... so hopefully we see some nice solid lines before the December thread!

I wish I was temping this month but I keep forgetting!! I had one day of crazy lots of EWCM CD12, then just creamy!?! So weird. Wondering if maybe that was O day which would be pretty early... would know if I had taken my darn temp lol!! I’m
Not even sure where my thermometer is though :/

found a blue dye test in my cupboard so I’ll probably waste that on like 7dpo before picking up my 10 dollar store tests to pee on like a crazy person XD

I haven’t tested at all today and prob won’t tbh I’m really feeling like I’m gong to be out. AF due a week tomorrow. I’m pretty sure if I was pregnant I wud have symptoms by now but I have nothing, just the cm. was going to test tomorrow 9dpo but I just don’t feel excited to test at all I just know I’m gonna get BFN.
May as well just wait for AF been feeling so low all day.

@LuvallmyH im so sorry hon but I’m hoping maybe slow rising hcg which does happen. Hope ure next test is darker.

Hi ladies
CD19 and I havent had a positive opk :neutral: in fact my opks are lighter than 3-4 days ago. I either missed my peak or my body tried to ovulate and didnt. I had spotting yesterday and today which its odd. Maybe my body is back to being crazy lol
Its so frustrating ](*,)

JJ very possible you missed your peak opk and you’re already post O! How many cycles have you been trying?

JJB2 - I’ve had spotting on two cycles the day after O so it could mean it is passed? Sometimes if you don’t test several times a day the OPK doesn’t pick the peak up? All you can do is keep testing just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->