****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Ok so likely day 14 or 15 then. I would definitely think you’ll see a line at least tomorrow morning if not this afternoon whenever you get your tests!
I'm in the UK so will be tomorrow

Af arrived 2 days early for me. We didn’t try this month as we’re both off work on furlough and my insomnia is back with a vengeance

Af arrived 2 days early for me. We didn’t try this month as we’re both off work on furlough and my insomnia is back with a vengeance
Sorry hun..maybe you are not sleeping so well because you’re not so physically tired from working? Hope you get to try soon.

My friend managed to get me a test (should have waited but couldn’t) picture taken around 9mins test says don’t read after 10 mins - could this be an evap I didn’t realise it was a blue test til it was too late

1E6CE75C-C0D6-4DFF-B528-F792D8752A79.jpeg 259AFC04-2FDF-4045-AA01-CA42D60A6E6B.jpeg

My friend managed to get me a test (should have waited but couldn’t) picture taken around 9mins test says don’t read after 10 mins - could this be an evap I didn’t realise it was a blue test til it was too late

View attachment 1090683 View attachment 1090684
I can see it!!!! It shouldnt be an evap if it came up within time frame! But blue dyes are horrible at times. When are you retesting?

I can see it!!!! It shouldnt be an evap if it came up within time frame! But blue dyes are horrible at times. When are you retesting?
Going to try and wait til Saturday it’s going to be a killer but I’ll be 15DPO and 4 days late by then so if nothing else by then I’d say I’m out for sure

I can see it too! Try with a pink dye for sure.

Pink dye as soon as you get your hands on one mummytochloe!! Looks very promising.

Just tested and confirmed what I already new, stark white BFN

I am so so sorry!

I’m sorry AF arrived, sorry about the insomnia!

View attachment 1090683 View attachment 1090684
I think the test looks good, fingers crossed you get a really strong BFP with your next test!

November Testing.
So we have gone through the summer and now the time is to get cozy under the covers :sex:and see if we can get that :bfp:!​
I'm a bit scared of doing this but I didn't see a new thread so I thought I'd start one as the others have been great help to me, so most of you know the drill let me know your testing day and I'll pop it on this page.
(remember to quote this post so I don't miss anyone) good luck all!
:dust:

1st of November
@Alligator:witch::sad1:
@wannabeprego :hugs::angel:

7th November
@kiwiberry:bfp:
10th of November
@Mum42crazy:witch:
@monroea
@jessabear36:bfp:

11th of November
@luvallmyh

12th of November
@KatVM:witch:

17th of November
@minniemcmoose
@babybrain80:witch:
@nyxnw
@j_and_d:witch:
@wannanewbaby

20th of November
@topazicatzbet

1st of November
@jessylou4

22nd of November
@lozb

23rd November
@Suggerhoney

24th do November
@jjb4

25th November
@babybears25

26th November
@loeylo

27th of November
@atx614

28th November
@FTale

30th of November
@deethehippy

can you put me down for testing on the 26th? Thanks!!

What’s your favorite IC tests????
I know I said I wouldn’t buy any for the next cycle but I’m now about 5 days before O and I’m already starting to get the itch about testing!!!

MummytoChloe - I can see that line and it’s good it was within the time frame but blue tests can be evil....test with a pink one to confirm..wishing you lots of luck!

My temp has dropped right down today so hoping that means O day..will confirm later with a OPK. We managed to BD last night so hopefully I’m in the running this cycle. Feeling quite positive about this cycle, don’t know why :)

What’s your favorite IC tests????
I know I said I wouldn’t buy any for the next cycle but I’m now about 5 days before O and I’m already starting to get the itch about testing!!!
Sugger recommended me the SweetyFox ones and you get a pack of 50 for £8.99 or thereabouts. They are quite thick in width and seem to be very accurate so far. I also use the super cheap One Steps (I get the wide width ones) but these tend to only show very faint lines early on....I just like them due to the price and my POAS addiction!

Really hoping this is my positive OPK..what do you think ladies? Could potentially get darker tomorrow but hope that O is today..will try to babydance tonight again just in case.

7484D997-65F6-4715-AA04-A53645704AC8.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"