****November Testing. 4 BFP SO FAR! FX ALL******

Hello! I’ve been lurking in here a while now but never had the courage to post. I have an 11 year old and have been TTC with my partner for 5/6 months and this morning I got this! Judging by when I got a positive opk I’d say I’m 10dpo. Does this look good? It’s definitely pink in real life! good luck to all you ladies!!

E6275B5E-D40A-46FE-8BC5-72A7F90C6CB7.jpeg

Hello! I’ve been lurking in here a while now but never had the courage to post. I have an 11 year old and have been TTC with my partner for 5/6 months and this morning I got this! Judging by when I got a positive opk I’d say I’m 10dpo. Does this look good? It’s definitely pink in real life! good luck to all you ladies!!

View attachment 1090880
. Great line. Congratulations!

Cookie - that’s a BFP for sure! Congrats.

Sugger - spot on what you say about the types of tests and thank you for recommending the SweetyFox to me. I peed on one yesterday to test my pack and it was stark white so I really trust them.

My temps are not that high at all so far, hope I’m not out already. Only 4 DPO and I slept with my mouth open so maybe that affected this mornings??

BFN this morning and some light spotting and temp dip so I am out. LP still short at 9 days but longer than last cycle see how next cycle is. I am gutted it’s not a BFP or even abit longer LP

View attachment 1090880
Definitely a lovely :bfp: congratulations

BFN this morning and some light spotting and temp dip so I am out. LP still short at 9 days but longer than last cycle see how next cycle is. I am gutted it’s not a BFP or even abit longer LP
Sorry you’re out this month - hope you LP is longer next cycle :hugs:

Oh no! I'm sorry :( I think it's vitamin c and b6 that lengthen LP, I'm dealing with a 10 day LP myself so that's what I've been taking this month.

View attachment 1090880
Nice line congratulations!

I'm sorry, I'd go to the doctors about the LP, 9 days is short.
Good luck for next month

So we are on the last week of the November thread, If your name is on the front page and I haven't updated it let me know, If if you'd still like to be on it let me know :)
I hope we get a few more BFP before!

Good luck for next month

they won’t do anything as only had implant out in September and will jst say cycle will be regulating and trying to speak to an actual doctor at the moment is impossible.

@Lozb maybe try taking vitamin b complex? My LP was shorter after my MC and it seems to have helped it get back to normal pretty quickly. Or it has done it naturally but I suppose taking vitamins is a good thing anyway :) I think B6 and vit C are supposed to be the best to help LP

Sorry you’re out this month - hope you LP is longer next cycle :hugs:

thank you.

Oh no! I'm sorry :( I think it's vitamin c and b6 that lengthen LP, I'm dealing with a 10 day LP myself so that's what I've been taking this month.

i have been taking them but jst this month, jst found vit c and b6 infused tea as well gonna try on top (pic below)

Good luck for next month

I rang today about something else and just asked while on phone with nurse and she said what I thought she would, to keep trying and tracking and see how to goes over next few month as it’s got longer since last month.

@Lozb maybe try taking vitamin b complex? My LP was shorter after my MC and it seems to have helped it get back to normal pretty quickly. Or it has done it naturally but I suppose taking vitamins is a good thing anyway :) I think B6 and vit C are supposed to be the best to help LP

Thank you. I started them start of the cycle coz it was so short but it might be working coz it’s gone from 8 to 9. Got some of the tea below to try abs encourage it more.

ladies let’s bring on next month. Will be due to test Xmas week. I didn’t want it to ruin my Xmas day but can’t be picky can we.

GL all that are trying December. Xxx

Sorry forgot to add the tea I found

I can see something faint on the tweeked pic. Good luck.

Wondfo gave me shadows and so did the newer easy@home tests with easy@home written on the handle. I ordered some new easy@home and they have now gone back to there original tests that don't have easy@home written on the handle and those are stark white.
I think they must of gone back to there old tests because alot of women were getting shadows on them. I even got a faint pink line on one in March and I wasn't pregnant.

When I get new ICs off of Amazon I always test them out like b4 ovulating so I know I'm definitely not pregnant just to make sure they don't give shadows.

All the tests that give shadows and I've been ttc for a long time now so I've used alot if tests.

Easy@home with Easy@home written on handle.

Wondfo

Clinical guard

One step

All give off faint shadows. Just be wary.

If ure pregnant they will get darker so u will know for sure but if they don't and ure still getting shadows in a few days then its just the tests.

Sweetyfox are my fave they are completely stark white when negative and I got a good pink line at 10dpo with my chemical last month.
And u get 50 tests for about £8 such a bargain.

Sorry to be such a Debbie downer but I just wanted to warn u and didn't want u getting ure hopes up to have them crushed.

A few of us ladies on here have been trying for a long time so have experience with tests.
Poor Dee got very convincing dark lines a few cycles ago and she wasn't pregnant.
Glad to say she wrote a massive complaint on amazon but there still selling them. Its so wrong.

Also app vitamin c can help lengthen the LP hon.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you that ure line is the strat of something.
Good luck

thank you so much for ur help. Vit c and b6 start at the start of the cycle. It was a nasty shadow. Where did u get the sweetyfox ones?

I have set myself a mission to have an orange, immune system yoghurt, my vit c abs b6 tablets daily abs try drink this immune vit c and b6 infused tea (not good a drinking hot flavoured things like that). I also been taking folic acid and pregnancy multi vit tablets since implant out so that’s that covered. Got myself some chocolate to be cheer me up today. I only have af for 4 days so gonna keep busy and clean and organise house ready for Xmas. Started with kitchen today. Just pulled all the fridge out and kitchen cupboards. Shame UK in lockdown so rubbish tips are book slots only, managed to get one for Thursday so get organised and fill car abs much as I can. I love a few cluttered house for Xmas ready to start the next year.

Lozb good on the chocolate! If I get AF I think I’ll do a nice chocolate bar and a big cup of coffee... I’ve been off coffee because apparently it’s supposed to help your fertility but the mornings just aren’t the same without it!

6dpo here... had a dip in my chart but I took it at 5:00 vs my usual 5:45am so I think that’s why it’s lower. Yesterday was 36.62 and today was 36.47 Celsius. This morning I put some new spiced apple essential oils in my diffuser and after about 1 minute of it across the room from me I’d had enough. Considering I lost my smell from Covid in March and it’s only come back about 20% that’s curious for me!!

I’ve never been one for symptoms spotting before but last baby/trying for only a few months makes you a little crazy I think XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->