*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Well… I told my therapist who’s a nurse about my weird symptoms. The bad smell and headaches. She told me to test for covid so I did and the test was negative. That’s good but the smell drives me insane. Still no prego symptoms. I start my cycle I’m 2 days. I’m pretty sure I’m out lol but it’s cool. On to the next month.
I was just thinking while reading… we spend a lot of money lol all the test. I think I’m gonna stop buying them lol maybe. They’re a jinx lol. I think they come with those damn indent lines lol. So we’ll buy more from anxiousness. Idk lol. Hoping we get a few more with bfps. Would be nice to see, even if it isn’t me

10dpo evening and my test dried with the faintest line. 99% sure it's an evap but now I have to go buy more tests because it's my last one #-o so much for relaxing this weekend :lol:

@realbeauty86 the tests are so expensive, especially buying them month after month. Wish I could stop myself!

Sorry about the indents

@elencor Take a deep breath. They just may get pregnant and we will hear first hand about everything… I know how it feels. I watched my best friend have baby after baby , even a miracle 26weeker. I never envied her but have wondered why not me or then what’s the plan for me if no more kids??? But we all process things differently. No finger pointy stuff goin on… we will support you in any positive way needed.

@Lucy3 I hope she is pregnant. She is the baby of the family and the baby gets what they want it we all pay ROFL… I don’t know if she is though but honestly hope she is so she doesn’t know the pain of hoping and waiting for a long time. Enough of us already suffer that unwanted fate.

Well I’m 9dpo today and I haven’t tested! Holding strong as I don’t usually get a line till 11dpo so going to wait till tomorrow or I’m really strong till Monday. It’s 3pm so I’m almost through the day! So proud of myself! \\:D/

Well I’m 9dpo today and I haven’t tested! Holding strong as I don’t usually get a line till 11dpo so going to wait till tomorrow or I’m really strong till Monday. It’s 3pm so I’m almost through the day! So proud of myself! \\:D/

Good luck! <3

Aww sorry af showed @ehjmorris

thanks for the support, can’t believe I’ve got through the day without opening my special drawer!

Well… I told my therapist who’s a nurse about my weird symptoms. The bad smell and headaches. She told me to test for covid so I did and the test was negative. That’s good but the smell drives me insane. Still no prego symptoms. I start my cycle I’m 2 days. I’m pretty sure I’m out lol but it’s cool. On to the next month.
I was just thinking while reading… we spend a lot of money lol all the test. I think I’m gonna stop buying them lol maybe. They’re a jinx lol. I think they come with those damn indent lines lol. So we’ll buy more from anxiousness. Idk lol. Hoping we get a few more with bfps. Would be nice to see, even if it isn’t me

I read that pregnancy test sales had risen and they think there is going to be a pregnancy boom 2022.. but I think it’s just from us buying and testing lol

My bleeding has stopped.. but I’m scared to test because surly I can’t be pregnant with that amount of bleeding? Breakthrough or not. Also I have requested to change drs.. only been with them a few months and I’m not happy.

@salamander91 - I hope the evap turns dark this weekend. I have everything crossed.

@realbeauty86 - you made me laugh! I think for me buying so many pregnancy tests must be jinxing it!!

@Lucy3 - you have such restraint, if I’ve got them, I have to pee on them lol. Good luck when they get too much for you.

@FTale - good luck to your sister. I don’t have a sister but my brother is busy making a football team...I wish I could have a baby at the speed they do.

@Mummy23beauts - maybe it’d be better to test and put your mind at rest? Sending hugs

Good luck to everyone else I’ve missed. My temp shot up today on 14dpo but I think it’s just because of this chest infection lurgy.
My daughters have their party tonight..I’ve hardly got the breath to walk up the stairs with my asthma so getting stressed about it but hopefully I’ll be ok if I dose up before i go.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Confused, bleeding is only light
But done another test just now and it’s darker than this afternoons one

taken at 5mm

81FED45E-C500-411C-A784-BD708CCE5390.jpeg 073E6143-34E0-446B-B52C-0DDFD76345C6.jpeg

It’s the darkest one I’ve had yet! I hope it just implantation bleeding.
Is implantation bleeding red? I thought it was meant to be pink or brown

D17DC94B-E7B5-4383-80ED-452825E2322C.jpeg BEE87FAA-4102-44E7-9177-ABF5A3D2D468.jpeg

My bleeding has stopped.. but I’m scared to test because surly I can’t be pregnant with that amount of bleeding? Breakthrough or not. Also I have requested to change drs.. only been with them a few months and I’m not happy.
Hugs, definitely change if your not happy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->