• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@ehjmorris how confusing! Hope it was implantation bleeding, how long did it go for?

@Deethehippy thanks, I think with it being the weekend it makes it easier not to test. See how I go tomorrow!

@Mummy23beauts lol yep I think it’s us increasing pregnancy test sales

Goodluck for your testing!

I’m still bleeding on and off but still light, have only needed one pad today and it’s been spotting on that but more when I wipe.
This is how it started with the MC so I’m not feeling hopeful. Will see what tomorrow’s fmu says or tomorrow night as I seem to get better line then

So I forgot to test with FMU today, then tried to test with a tiny drop which was definitely not enough, unsurprising bfn lol. Went out for the whole day and decided to test tonight, do you guys see something on my new test (bottom one) or is it just my line eyes lol. Might go to bed early so I can wake up and test properly sooner IMG_20211113_210535.jpg

@ehjmorris I hope it's still just implantation bleeding! I had lots of bleeding in early weeks with my son's pregnancy.

@Deethehippy hope you feel better soon, chest infections are rough.

@Mummy23beauts fingers crossed for you that it was only breakthrough bleeding! I think test and see what it says! Bad influence I know hahaha

So I forgot to test with FMU today, then tried to test with a tiny drop which was definitely not enough, unsurprising bfn lol. Went out for the whole day and decided to test tonight, do you guys see something on my new test (bottom one) or is it just my line eyes lol. Might go to bed early so I can wake up and test properly sooner View attachment 1103711
I definitely see a line on your bottom test.. fx for fm test

Congratulations again @hayleight87 so good to see it on a digital too and even better its says 2-3.
Did u hold off to test or did u test earlier and get BFNs?

I am so so sorry u have been through so much heartbreak. So happy ure now growing ure rainbow.

@Deethehippy
Sending u the biggest hugs sweety.

I didn't test at all, this cycle I didn't use any ovulation tests and we just carried on as usual. I had every AF symtom as well x

DH and I had a crazy long talk and decided to give my OPK's to my cousin who has been trying for months! I know I'm crazy, but I just feel that TTC is taking a toll on everyone in the family and I need to just take a step back and honestly, see what happens! <3 I am "calculated" to ovulate on Tuesday, so that's what I'm shooting for! I usually end up getting a positive pregnancy test @ 10 dpo (I found out with 3 out of the 4)....so I am still going to aim for testing on November 25th at that time I would be 9 DPO, so only time will tell <3

I definitely see it but be careful because OPK’s leaning against HCG’s can make them get a line (dipped in same pee too) Really hope it’s the start of your BFP!
I used a old one after I thought I saw a line because I was like no way!!!

@ehjmorris I see that. Sorry about the bleeding. Hope it clears and your bfp gets stronger.

@Mummy23beauts FX, if this bleeding is af , I hope it’s quick so you can move on to next cycle. So sorry.

@Deethehippy Ty and please take it slow. Your body is screaming for some down time. Hope the girls have a very happy bday party!

:dust:

I know I forgot some folks but sending y’all some dust. Carry on with or without sticks, whatever keeps your wheels spinning in a positive direction. Rainbows land when you least expect it. Hugs

So I forgot to test with FMU today, then tried to test with a tiny drop which was definitely not enough, unsurprising bfn lol. Went out for the whole day and decided to test tonight, do you guys see something on my new test (bottom one) or is it just my line eyes lol. Might go to bed early so I can wake up and test properly sooner View attachment 1103711
Definitely a line on bottom one [-o&lt;[-o&lt;

9 dpo and negative. I have some promising symptoms though, (I know I know, I've felt pregnant before many times and it was nothing :lol:](*,)) but I have a mild lower back ache, and very increased CM. I will test again tonight

@elencor sounds like good symptoms! FX for you!

@babymoma89 I see it for sure!

today's tests 11dpo, I see lines but not sure if they are dark enough to hold off AF which is due today.
IMG_20211114_064301.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->