*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Your spotting doesn’t look like af to me! Keep testing!

10 dpo and bfn for me. I've always had a bfp by this point before so pretty sure I'm out. I'm going to try and relax this weekend and stop obsessing haha

@Lucy3 Hey, I’m all over the house tonight putting out fires with family matters ….all night. But I won’t be testing again. I am pretty sure my bfps were flukes. Even if not I don’t think anything stuck in there. Cramping is so bad. I did test early this morning and after the bfps and I got nothing. So that’s further back up that it wasn’t meant to be.

FX for You though!! Every month is a great month to get that bfp!! Rooting hard for you all. Will check back soon.
Hugs x

Your spotting doesn’t look like af to me! Keep testing!
Thanks, hoping it goes away and doesn’t turn into anything. Have dull cramps but I’ve had that past 3 days and creamy cm since O

I had spotting like that for a whole week with my daughter. But it was about 2 or 3 days after my missed period. I really hope thats what it is for you too!!

10 dpo and bfn for me. I've always had a bfp by this point before so pretty sure I'm out. I'm going to try and relax this weekend and stop obsessing haha
Sorry about the BFN. Some ladies do get BFP's a day or so later though or even late on the evening of 10DPO. I hope you are not out.

Thanks, hoping it goes away and doesn’t turn into anything. Have dull cramps but I’ve had that past 3 days and creamy cm since O

Just try and stay positive may just be some implantation spotting . Got my fingers crossed for you .

Anyone know the rates of BFP on 8 dpo? I'm just trying to hold off testing but it's hard :rofl:

Anyone know the rates of BFP on 8 dpo? I'm just trying to hold off testing but it's hard :rofl:
Usually way too early ... I caved yesterday at 9dpo and bfn .... trying so hard not to symptom spot but it's so hard](*,)

My youngest sister is ttc for her first and on cycle two of trying. Already she is mad about testing and wanting that bfp. She didn’t know it would feel so intense. Guess her biological clock is ticking loud LOL

We both send each other baby dust. I bet she is preggers this cycle.

I hope we get more bfps this month. :wohoo:

Have a super weekend all!!

8dpo is usually to early I agree haha but we all start testing around the time anyway. I have no patience.

frer this morning with fmu is the same as last nights, not any darker. I’m really starting to think these are really bad indents on it’s gonna be a chemical. Period is due today

Usually too early but I’d do it, I’ve no self control!

Well I caved and tested lol, BFN of course.

@FTale that's exciting, your dd will sure love to have a new cousin right? My sister in law is starting to try as well, on the one hand I'd be so excited to have a nephew or niece, on the other she is younger and healthier and I'm sure she'll get pregnant right away, and when that day comes I'm not sure I'll handle it well... She doesn't know we're trying nor our fertility issues or chemical pregnancy so they are always insisting that we try, and I guess when she gets pregnant that situation will get worse

Elencor I was 8dpo yesterday and tested too lol. But that was not the first time I tested..I’m terrible! Happy we’re testing buddies.

@ehjmorris aww sorry your frer isn’t darker, still have hope for this cycle for you

@FTale do you have that feeling that your sil is pregnant? How many dpo is she?

8dpo is usually to early I agree haha but we all start testing around the time anyway. I have no patience.

frer this morning with fmu is the same as last nights, not any darker. I’m really starting to think these are really bad indents on it’s gonna be a chemical. Period is due today

I hope it's just early and your lines get darker in the following days :hugs:

Actually it’s lighter
Top last night bottom just before, it’s hard to photograph

48532846-B3EE-49EF-882C-99482DCB6B15.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79