*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

I’m bleeding. Oh well guess this one wasn’t meant to be, the frer progression did mean something.

Thanks ladies. I keep telling myself when it’s meant to happen it will <3

Oh no sweet @Lucy3 :hugs2:so sorry mama. Take extra special care of yourself and do something you really enjoy just for you.

@Lucy3 - Oh no! :-( Is the bleeding bad? Did you test anyway? I’m so sorry this is happening to you and to read this update. :hugs:

Yep tested again, stark white. Very crampy too and dreamt of miscarrying all last night. Tomorrow will be a better day! Thanks for the support xx

Oh @Lucy3 I am so so sorry youre having another loss :( did you tell hubby for some support? Sending the biggest hug! Xx

Sorry I’ve been Mia, been busy with the kids.

Im now cd10 and getting some discharge so getting ready to ovulate in another week. Unless it happens sooner.
Can’t dtd until tomorrow or Wednesday night unfortunately.

where is everyone else at in their cycles? Anymore BFP I missed ? Sorry if AF got anyone else

Yep tested again, stark white. Very crampy too and dreamt of miscarrying all last night. Tomorrow will be a better day! Thanks for the support xx
Oh :-( so sorry Lucy.. I was popping in and out to check on tour progression. :hugs:

Dear @Lucy3 I am so so sorry. Take care of yourself. Sending you hugs and support.

Hey all!
Thought i would jump on... i hope you all don't mind.
i currently have PCOS and have been trying for a baby for a while now however i just feel different this month so i really am hoping i get my rainbow baby.
Currently 7DPO & the only symptoms i have had is light cramping and puling in my left and right lower side on the tummy and pains on and off on the boobs.
I really hope this is our month and wishing you all baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->