*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Thanks ladies, can’t believe how terrible frer are with showing progression! I’ll try again at 18dpo and hope there’s a much darker line. Yay for flimsy little cheapies!

@Deethehippy im glad af is on her way out. I tend to get ewcm before af is completely gone and sometimes think I’m trying to ovulate but think my body just gets excited? When will you start opks?

Today we are approx 6dpo and my partner had her third instance of nearly fainting, it seems to happen if she’s not eaten properly. She’s smelling all sorts of phantom smells too. I know it’s silly to hope but I’m hoping!

@HopefulPony sounds promising, especially if she might be a bit later on than you think.

I gave up trying not to hope... I just hope and get disappointed and allow myself to feel that. It is hard but less of an effort than fighting those feelings all the time.
On this note, tomorrow I'll be 8 dpo and I might test because I am so impatient already. My curve looks fantastic but I have had beautiful curves that just ended with af, and my pregnant curve was unimpressive.

@Lucy3 how are you feeling? Your lines look good!

@Nima yes there’s a chance she might be further along, I’m keeping everything crossed! I’m rubbish at not getting excited!

@HopefulPony I always look for symptoms and wonder if they’re related to a bean settling in, I think it’s good to be optimistic!

@Nima 8dpo? I’d definitely be testing! So close!

I just dipped a FMU cheapie - both the same sample and look how different they are. It’s a good reminder that tests really aren’t they reliable! The bottom two are from today, the first one I dipped was totally blank! Talk about a scare!

206B8AAD-801B-4D85-8E3A-94A2B9320B23.jpeg

@Lucy3 that’s a crazy difference between the two! Good line on the one that has a line though!

@HopefulPony isn’t it crazy! It’s basically screaming at me ‘put the tests away’ lol. Hope your partner is still smelling lots of stinky things!

I can understand peeing on all the tests though, I’m a POAS addict!

I started a journal if anyone wants to follow :rolleyes:

@Deethehippy its common to ovulate early after chemicals - maybe try testing earlier than normal to see if you're maybe missing ovulation? Worth a try. I get multiple solid peaks throughout my cycle so I kind of have to just bd all month and hope one of the peaks is an actual ovulation.

Last edited:
@Lucy3
Oh wow that's just crazy. Gosh that wud of given me a mini heart attack. The one with the line looks so good. Hope when u next take a frer it's lit up like a Christmas tree.

@HopefulPony
I can remember with my 2 year old around 7dpo my sence of smell was through the roof. Such promising signs hon fingers crossed.

@Lucy3 I love that science experiment you did! This is so strange and reassuring... I hope now you have no more tests left and you can just lean back and be pregnant <3

Oh btw I did test today and stark white

Why are all tests so rubbish and unreliable nowadays? Why can’t we just have a flashing siren on our head that goes off if we are pregnant lol
Really hoping your FRER will be much darker when you use it @Lucy3

@HopefulPony - fingers crossed it’s all good signs. I analyse every little thing in the TWW, I just can’t help it! I think anything different to normal can be a good sign.

@Nima - It’s still early to get a BFP. Keep testing! Sometimes you can get a BFN in the morning and a BFP by evening. Good luck.

Oh sorry about your bfn @Nima. Still so early! I never get a line at 8dpo

@Suggerhoney lol me too, a Christmas tree frer sounds amazing

@AlwaysTheAunt i know! How bad are they?! How are you feeling?

I think maybe ovulation might be soon? Still not really any signs. Ive been getting alot of headaches again which sucks. I wonder if its the working out :/ (i had chronic headaches daily for a good 2-3 years straight. I really hope that doesnt happen again)

@tdog I can definitely see lines on them, fx they get stronger.

I did another clearblue last night and it was still 2-3 weeks pg. How long do they usually take to change to 3+?

I'm praying you all get your BFPs soon x
I got 3+ 1.5 weeks after a my BFP. They aren’t very accurate week wise so I’d give it a couple days if you prefer to test again but it may just make you more stressed.
From what I’ve read they are being discontinued so they now will only have pregnant without weeks x

@Nima

Oh hon sorry about the BFN. 8dpo is so early and I never get any lines untill 10dpo.
I tested at 8dpo back in January and it was stark white BFN.
I didn't test at 9dpo becuase I had no symptoms and was sure I was out again.
But then at 10dpo I woke up with slight acid reflux so I tested again expecting another BFN but it was a faint BFP.
Still time for you hon and I'm keeping it all crossed very tightly.

Ahhh I replied to you all individually after catching up from the past few days and then my phone refreshed randomly and lost it all!! I’m too tired to redo it now so sorry to those with AF, the BFP progression look great and fingers crossed for those who are starting to test!

Im 5dpo and have the urge to test tomorrow even though of course it’s too early! But maybe good to have a blank test to compare too haha. Really hoping I’ll hold off until 8dpo! I have a good feeling, have more creamy CM than usual and a gut feeling for this month. Buttttt that’s dangerous to do

Ahhh I replied to you all individually after catching up from the past few days and then my phone refreshed randomly and lost it all!! I’m too tired to redo it now so sorry to those with AF, the BFP progression look great and fingers crossed for those who are starting to test!

Im 5dpo and have the urge to test tomorrow even though of course it’s too early! But maybe good to have a blank test to compare too haha. Really hoping I’ll hold off until 8dpo! I have a good feeling, have more creamy CM than usual and a gut feeling for this month. Buttttt that’s dangerous to do

Fingers crossed for you I not going ro lie a few on here no me to well and I always broke out the Internet cheapies at 6dpo of course was stark white, but 8dpo on my 3rd pregnancy I had a vvvvvfl people don't belive me as I no it early but there was xx

Sending:dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->