*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@Lucy3
Mine stayed the same from about 12dpo to 16 dpo it really made me worry. They used to be so good. I think they have definitely changed the sensitivity on them.
Did u test again today hon

@tdog I can definitely see lines on them, fx they get stronger.

I did another clearblue last night and it was still 2-3 weeks pg. How long do they usually take to change to 3+?

I'm praying you all get your BFPs soon x

@tdog I can definitely see lines on them, fx they get stronger.

I did another clearblue last night and it was still 2-3 weeks pg. How long do they usually take to change to 3+?

I'm praying you all get your BFPs soon x

i never got a 3+ with this pregnancy. Even on the day I’d had my HCG levels done and they were 3664 and my digi still showed 2-3 weeks. So I never bothered continuing with them as I panicked like hell before my HCG levels results came back. I’m 34 weeks tomorrow!

Ah ok, that's interesting. I won't worry then. For Some reason here they won't test hcg levels :(

i never got a 3+ with this pregnancy. Even on the day I’d had my HCG levels done and they were 3664 and my digi still showed 2-3 weeks. So I never bothered continuing with them as I panicked like hell before my HCG levels results came back. I’m 34 weeks tomorrow!

Ah ok, that's interesting. I won't worry then. For Some reason here they won't test hcg levels :(

Where are you from? I’m from the UK. They only did mine as I have a blood clotting disorder and when I went for my early scan to check viability, there was nothing there! Told me ectopic and said they’d do HCG levels to see if they double. First one was 1800. Then 2 days later I took a CB digi and it came back 2-3 weeks and I thought well that’s it, they can’t have doubled because if they had I’d be on 3+, but they had so I don’t trust them now

More testing! This is 16dpo FMU, the cheapie came up right away and has definitely progressed since the last one which was less than 24 hours, yippee! The frer is useless…it’s still got that pale look to it and no progression. I’ll take a pic with all of the frer together when it dries properly. They really all look the same. Temp still high and no sign on af thankfully!

DC5A82AF-EF44-47B3-8114-583E0072DD52.jpeg 204ED680-8462-448D-82B5-5CF420FEF12F.jpeg 8766543A-D66B-4FDB-91BC-C83C4A0B3FF3.jpeg

@Lucy3
Mine stayed the same from about 12dpo to 16 dpo it really made me worry. They used to be so good. I think they have definitely changed the sensitivity on them.
Did u test again today hon
That’s so interesting! If mine gets stronger tomorrow they’ll be the same. Totally stalled at 12dpo and now at 16dpo and still the same!

Your cheapie
More testing! This is 16dpo FMU, the cheapie came up right away and has definitely progressed since the last one which was less than 24 hours, yippee! The frer is useless…it’s still got that pale look to it and no progression. I’ll take a pic with all of the frer together when it dries properly. They really all look the same. Temp still high and no sign on af thankfully!

View attachment 1104006 View attachment 1104007 View attachment 1104008

your cheapie looks amazing but there’s defo FRER progression too! Congratulations so exciting

I'm from the UK as well, I've had 3 miscarriages between my pregnancies with the 3 boys. 2 being the last 2 pregnancies and they still won't see me. I've have such a complex history with being pregnant as well :( I hate that different areas do different things x

Where are you from? I’m from the UK. They only did mine as I have a blood clotting disorder and when I went for my early scan to check viability, there was nothing there! Told me ectopic and said they’d do HCG levels to see if they double. First one was 1800. Then 2 days later I took a CB digi and it came back 2-3 weeks and I thought well that’s it, they can’t have doubled because if they had I’d be on 3+, but they had so I don’t trust them now

View attachment 1104006 View attachment 1104007 View attachment 1104008

Wow frer seem so useless for progression hey? That cheapie looks really good though!

I'm from the UK as well, I've had 3 miscarriages between my pregnancies with the 3 boys. 2 being the last 2 pregnancies and they still won't see me. I've have such a complex history with being pregnant as well :( I hate that different areas do different things x

that’s awful. Have they never done any clotting bloods on you? I had miscarriages so they automatically did bloods when I got my BFP with DD1 and was found to have disorder that requires me to take blood thinning injections throughout every pregnancy. I didn’t ask for them to be done they said it was routine after 3 losses. It is awful how postcode health lottery is in place in the UK. Try not to stress about your digi though, they had me in tears and weren’t accurate

Nope they won't do anything unless is loose this one to. They have to be 3 in a row here. I won't even get offered and early scan x

that’s awful. Have they never done any clotting bloods on you? I had miscarriages so they automatically did bloods when I got my BFP with DD1 and was found to have disorder that requires me to take blood thinning injections throughout every pregnancy. I didn’t ask for them to be done they said it was routine after 3 losses. It is awful how postcode health lottery is in place in the UK. Try not to stress about your digi though, they had me in tears and weren’t accurate

How strange are the Frers? I feel like there’s not as much dye in them. If I didn’t have the cheapie progression to compare to I would be in such a panic! This is them dried, they’re all pretty much exactly the same!?

639AADB3-2FCE-47E4-9832-18CB29DB96C5.jpeg

Last edited:
How strange are the Frers? I feel like there’s not as much dye in them. If I didn’t have the cheapie progression to compare to I would be in such a panic! This is them dried, they’re all pretty much exactly the same!?

View attachment 1104018

I do feel like 16dpo is darker but i no what you mean frers are crap now it really is a good job you have the cheapie xx

@Lucy3
Look at that IC that's great progression I think today's frer is a bit darker too.
Frer seem to be so bad lately.

@hayleight87
I got my 3+ at 5 weeks but apparently there really unreliable and I know a few womon on here that never got a 3+ and have now had there babies or just about to.
It's crap here in the UK they don't do HCG levels.
Even after the 4 back to back chemicals they wudnt do them and they wudnt scan me either untill 12 weeks. I had a bleed at 6 weeks tho so they ended up scanning me in the end at 6+1 and 8+3. I booked a privet scan at 10+3 too just for reassurance.
I think if a womon has had a few loses they should do a early scan and bloods but they just don't it's so frustrating.

@Lucy3 - wow FRER are just not the queen of tests anymore. Your cheapies look fantastic though with perfect progression :)

AF seems to be on the way out for me which is great. I seem to get weird ovary pains after AF last few cycles...like my body wants to try to ovulate right away. Can you have a few surges before the real thing? Usually I don’t ovulate until CD16/17 so just waiting now.

@Lucy3 - wow FRER are just not the queen of tests anymore. Your cheapies look fantastic though with perfect progression :)

AF seems to be on the way out for me which is great. I seem to get weird ovary pains after AF last few cycles...like my body wants to try to ovulate right away. Can you have a few surges before the real thing? Usually I don’t ovulate until CD16/17 so just waiting now.

You can have surges at any point of your cycle doesn't mean you'll ovulate you'll just get a surge, glad the:witch: is on way out xx

View attachment 1104018
I do think 16dpo is a little darker, cheapie progression is great though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->