*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

Hi ladies sorry for long post, I have been gone a few months as I needed to rest my brain.
A little background for people…. We have a 5 year old son who we struggled to conceive luckily only for 12 months, we had a referral to fertility clinic for testing to work out why. Anyway my last test was the HSG dye test and we were due to see the consultant for all the overall results the same month (obv can’t be pregnant before this test so no bding was done before), well few days before our appointment I took a test and it was positive, consultant then told us both my tubes were blocked on my dye test result. All we can think of is they unblocked from the dye.
Anyway fast forward to last year, we decided to have my contraceptive implant removed (ended up being delayed due to covid lockdown as this was priority care so they wouldn’t let me book in). Anyway got it out sept 2020 and periods returned straight away and were regular. 5 months later I spoke to Gp with possibility of doing some bloods and stuff and when I could have a referral back to the clinic, baring in mind that my results had block tubes and there is nothing saying they won’t re block after so long so I expected to be referred early. But no he informed me this was no reason to refer me early and that we would have to try again for 12 months. I was very sad about this as I just felt all I wanted to know is if they are blocked, like if they were we was just wasting our time for months. I kept trying to get a referral another few times even quoting the NICE guidance which sets how and when care is provided on the NHS and they still wouldn’t until I spoke to this lovely GP and cried my eyes out down the phone and she referred me at the 11 months point. The clinic have since informed me the GP should have referred me early.

Anyway we had our first appointment end of October and they were fast at getting so many appointments in. We have had bloods, swabs. Still waiting for my internal scan which is Saturday BUT I have had my HSG she got me in ASAP for that which is great. So I had it a week today. It’s always after AF and before you O. So it was just at the start of my fertile days, we have managed 3 bding (exact same amount we managed to conceive my son), I just really praying hard it’s worked again. Husband sperm sample left to do but we doing that next month if AF sadly arrives (didn’t want to waste any of them by putting them in a sample pot lol).

again really sorry for long message. Please pray, trying so hard no to symptom spot and I am off work this week so nothing to distract me.

I'm so happy they finally referred you hun! I have everything crossed the test is just what was needed and you conceive this cycle.

I'm so happy they finally referred you hun! I have everything crossed the test is just what was needed and you conceive this cycle.

thank you, this two week wait feels like the worst. I can’t stop thinking about what happened with my son. I am dreading the AF come down I really am.

thank you, this two week wait feels like the worst. I can’t stop thinking about what happened with my son. I am dreading the AF come down I really am.
Wishing you all the best

I told myself that I'd hold off testing until 8dpo (and we'll pretend that I did), and so here we are! Oh frer, how I hate you. I don't know why I do this to myself. There's definitely a line there in person. Now I'm waiting to see how it dries because I feel like most of frer's dreaded evap/indents dry lighter.

View attachment 1104067 View attachment 1104068
I think I see a faint like, fingers crossed for your next test

For anyone else that has had the COVID vaccine. I got the first one done on CD5 during my period.
Did yours throw off ovulating by any chance? I just wanted to know if possibly I’m ovulating earlier than normal as I’ve got lots off egg white cm mixed with some parts of white and cramps.

also LOL can you tell the difference between sperm and egg white….

For anyone else that has had the COVID vaccine. I got the first one done on CD5 during my period.
Did yours throw off ovulating by any chance? I just wanted to know if possibly I’m ovulating earlier than normal as I’ve got lots off egg white cm mixed with some parts of white and cramps.

also LOL can you tell the difference between sperm and egg white….
I’m sorry I’m just cracking up at your last sentence :haha:

Haha I laughed while I typed it, but sometimes I’m just not sure because we dtd during fertile cm :rofl::rofl: but I saw someone ask it on another site
I know sperm is thicker and not stretchy lol but I have a good amount of it today after we dtd last night but I think I’m getting ready to or already ovulating

Both of my covid vaccines caused about a 10 day delay in ovulation and therefore a later period. I also got covid a few months after that and it delayed my ovulation and period.

I am going to use a cheaper test tomorrow, I will be about 8 DPO, I was going to wait until Thursday but since it's Thanksgiving, didn't really want to get my hopes up and find out I'm not pregnant. Tomorrow and Monday are the two days I will test...yes I'm one that will hold off on testing, if I can. I looked back at all my pregnancies and found out I spend way too much on "tests" and such; so I decided not to this time around. :)

Definite line on my test This morning but hard to capture in real life. Easier to see in the one Im holding….But not sure if there is colour! I’m hopeful this maybe maybe is the start!!! 8dpo!

FD93B885-04EC-4329-BBAE-B9A4BB80F540.jpeg E7E52771-D659-45A3-8C7F-9EC7339EAD66.jpeg B5397154-AE68-443D-B060-4962873CEBD3.jpegC5672B79-B528-4B15-A1B8-FF2039375A58.png

Last edited:
Definite line on my test This morning but hard to capture in real life. Easier to see in the one Im holding….But not sure if there is colour! I’m hopeful this maybe maybe is the start!!! 8dpo!

View attachment 1104084 View attachment 1104085 View attachment 1104086View attachment 1104088
That’s looking good! I hope it gets darker and darker.

@shaescott - I’ve added you and wishing you lots of luck.

@Lozb - welcome and I’m sorry for what you you’ve been through. I really hope AF doesn’t come.

Ahh so glad you can all see it. But so nervous to get my hopes up. But I do just have a “feeling” this month

We're all rooting for you that the let down never comes!

@swedengirl I see it! Looking forward to your next test

@Lozb lovely to see you back. Fx af doesn’t show her mean face

Ummm I just dipped a test as my af is coming to end an end and this came up right away. What is going on!? It can’t be good? I’ve had really intense bleeding with clots and zero pregnancy symptoms.

A037BDDF-2FA4-4527-882A-FF95319AFBF2.jpeg

@swedengirl I see it! Looking forward to your next test

@Lozb lovely to see you back. Fx af doesn’t show her mean face

Ummm I just dipped a test as my af is coming to end an end and this came up right away. What is going on!? It can’t be good? I’ve had really intense bleeding with clots and zero pregnancy symptoms.

View attachment 1104097
Hmmm that's very strange indeed Lucy. Have you tried another brand just in case its an awful test? I know with one of my chemicals I still had faint positive tests during my period but not afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->