*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@swedengirl I see it! Looking forward to your next test

@Lozb lovely to see you back. Fx af doesn’t show her mean face

Ummm I just dipped a test as my af is coming to end an end and this came up right away. What is going on!? It can’t be good? I’ve had really intense bleeding with clots and zero pregnancy symptoms.

View attachment 1104097
Wow I’d go drs and get a beta done!

My science experiment continues. I dipped an opk and it came up so stronger, I never even get this strong when I’m ovulating. So diluted the urine (bottom tests) and the lines came back. I’m perplexed!? I’d only be 5 weeks so surely too soon for the hook effect? Any thoughts? The top test is with concentrated 2MU

200B4FCA-FA26-4F39-B835-14F3935737CE.jpeg

@ehjmorris ive got bloods booked for tomorrow so hopefully that gives me an answer! Now I’m only getting lines if I dilute my urine. I couldn’t be more confused! How are you going?

Sorry I will catch up on messages in a minute but I’m CD13 today and got this ovulation and I threw in a preg test just in case. Is the ovulation almost there? Or there now
And got a squinter on the preg test

7928F90F-0913-472C-9F63-03C047758C55.jpeg C903DADE-14BA-42B7-9958-6E272DA24E43.jpeg

Ovulation test looks positive to me. I can see a shadow on the pg one, dilute your urine and see what happens!

@Lucy3
I was 8 and a half weeks when I had the hook on efect with Harley. But with Tommy (my 2 year old) I had it happen a few weeks earlier. Must of been around 6 weeks.

@Lozb
Welcome back hon. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Thanks @Suggerhoney. Can’t wait to get this sorted out, looks like there’s hcg in my system but just not sure what it’s doing! Pretty sure it’s just left over from this early mc though :-(

Last edited:
Yep I see it, do you have ovulation symptoms?

Yes lots of ewcm and cramps
I think it was a dodgy test lol did another two one diluted and another not and there maybe be a shadow on the one that isn’t diluted but nothing on the diluted on from what I can see

It’s annoying how they can throw those lines sometimes. But great you’re having ovulation symptoms! I dipped some more and it still came up with lines with the diluted with water ones. Has me so perplexed.

I know talk about dodgy and getting hopes up if i wasn’t ovulating

are you gonna try a different test ?

Haha just to triple check and did another hot and the line is back, what the hell is wrong with these tests

not feeling confident when I do get to testing time

Top to bottom
Second last one is the diluted one but they did all end up having something on them

19E3A8F6-C58B-46FE-A6E2-29E8740A4972.jpeg

@Lucy3 - how weird that diluted pee has lines. How did you dilute it and by how much? Do you have pain? (Wondering ectopic but hope not!) I know HCG takes a while to leave the system so could be from your loss. I hope you get a clear answer soon.

@ehjmorris - Wondfro’s have given me faint lines last few cycles. Are they Wondfro’s? Hopefully the lines will get darker if it’s something.

@Lucy3 - how weird that diluted pee has lines. How did you dilute it and by how much? Do you have pain? (Wondering ectopic but hope not!) I know HCG takes a while to leave the system so could be from your loss. I hope you get a clear answer soon.

@ehjmorris - Wondfro’s have given me faint lines last few cycles. Are they Wondfro’s? Hopefully the lines will get darker if it’s something.

yes these are wondfos, I’m just putting them down to being a bad batch :( I’m not even close to testing yet.

Looks like i had a dodgy test too as I can’t see anything on this mornings…..maybe a shadow. But with DD2 and these tests I had nothing at 9dpo morning but 9dpo night I had a line…. So here’s to holding on to some hope.

00595BDC-85B6-4011-BA44-B7675CFB8094.jpeg 1EF70388-6FED-441A-8013-4C6AF4ACE510.jpeg

@swedengirl lots of time for you! Looking forward to your next one

@ehjmorris ive decided these tests are not trustworthy! Are you feeling like ovulation is close?

@Deethehippy my GP was a bit concerned with an ectopic, she said I was very tender around my abdomen but I assured her I’m always like that lol. She said to get the pelvic scan when I saw her but also said it was ok to wait till Monday but if I got any pain to go straight to ED. I dipped one of these tests in plain water and there was dye around the line area so I really think they’re terrible tests. How are you?

I had bad cramps yesterday and lots of ewcm too so either I ovulated yesterday/early this morning or I haven’t yet. That first test threw me as it might not have been right, it was almost positive but the one I’ve done tonight is neg. I usually ovulate cd16-18

Sounds like you had an earlier ovulation? I feel like that’s a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->