• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*** November testing thread .... hoping for LOTS of BFP's!! ***

@swedengirl I see it! Looking forward to your next test

@Lozb lovely to see you back. Fx af doesn’t show her mean face

Ummm I just dipped a test as my af is coming to end an end and this came up right away. What is going on!? It can’t be good? I’ve had really intense bleeding with clots and zero pregnancy symptoms.

View attachment 1104097

How strange I agree what dee said try a different brand xx

@swedengirl I see it! Looking forward to your next test

@Lozb lovely to see you back. Fx af doesn’t show her mean face

Ummm I just dipped a test as my af is coming to end an end and this came up right away. What is going on!? It can’t be good? I’ve had really intense bleeding with clots and zero pregnancy symptoms.

View attachment 1104097

how strange! That’s a clear line. Again as others suggested maybe try a different brand?

I tested again at lunch and couldn’t see much. But I’m not too disheartened as I had coffee and the pee was not so concentrated (sorry if TMI). Going to test again tonight!

07009964-00D0-4176-989B-51880597AEA2.jpeg 820CC022-0882-476F-B38D-92C08067FF05.jpeg

@Lucy3 Sent you a PM. Had to jump on and send prayers for your upcoming appts. March is so far off right now but maybe a sooner opening will come up. As for your positive, I would keep testing. And see if it gets darker. FX n a few days you will know what’s going on for sure. Big hug.

:dust:to everyone else as well. I am currently on break from ttc boards while I get my health and home life back together. :flow:

Going for my 48 hour hcg test today and Friday hoping for good numbers. In the mean time I'll be over here being nervous wreck

Test was negative but I found an opk lying around so I tried it…this is what I got. Maybe I ovulated later…

68461FF9-2F2B-46E2-AF7A-080ED69E4573.jpeg

@swedengirl i can see lines in your first pictures - fingers crossed :)

@Lucy3 how strange, that is a very clear line, I agree try a different brand. I hope you’re ok xxx

@babymoma89 good luck for your test xxx

10dpo ish today and partner forgot to test this morning!

This evenings test. I couldn’t see much in real life but can see a shadow in the picture. Now worried this mornings test was a dud. If not hopefully I’ll see progression in the morning..

531EF991-E44A-4BF3-8A27-269CE76B42B0.jpeg C1CA197C-EE64-4DD6-82A7-5573A2A6E997.jpeg

Think I will end up testing about the 5th December am I ok to stay here. Af is due about the 4th (not tracked anything one because it was HSG test this month and we haven’t been doing O test for few months as was getting tired of it all).

This evenings test. I couldn’t see much in real life but can see a shadow in the picture. Now worried this mornings test was a dud. If not hopefully I’ll see progression in the morning..

View attachment 1104108 View attachment 1104109
This early progression can be tricky through the day. I bet tomorrow morning's will be better <3

For me AF finally arrived on CD36...I have never had a cycle this long, 35 days! yowza. i assume stress. I'm glad it came anyway, hopefully not too painful.

@HopefulPony cant believe your partner forgot to test! Looking forward to seeing when she does

@swedengirl i see lines on both your lunch and evening test!

@babymoma89 good luck with your betas, I know that can be scary but I’m sure it will be fab

@FTale ill check my DMs, hope you’re ok xx

it’s morning for me and on my way to get a different test. I ended up dipping another one of those cheapies last night and the same line popped up. Doesn’t look strong enough for a 5 week test, no idea what’s going on. I have my bloods (with beta) tomorrow that was scheduled for fertility issues so that’s good timing, also have the pelvic ultrasound Monday so also good timing! What a mystery! The only strange bit of af is it went for 2.5 days rather than 5 and it had little clots and was more crampy.

So I tested this morning and bfn! I think I’ve worked out why I got lines last night, this is going to sounds crazy but i had asparagus for dinner and I’ve just read that can cause a false positive. Has anyone heard of this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"