November Testing Thread :)!

Sasha14: How are you doing?? Any updates??

Nothing too new except I think I'm getting a yeast infection now. Sorry for the TMI! I hope this doesn't effect the whole getting pregnant process. :-( how are you? Anything new?

I have heard of other women thinking they are getting a yeast infection when they are preggers. Not sure if it actually turns into it though.

Im good, just biding my time. I didnt test today since yesterday was a BFN. Maybe Ill test tomorrow, IDK. Have you tested at all yet?? You are like a super woman if you didnt!! :winkwink: Its weird though, I have a had a cold now for a few days. Waves of nausea yesterday but that is it. since yesterday I have no cramping, no nothing beside this head cold. Im getting kinda nervous. :wacko:

Nothing too new except I think I'm getting a yeast infection now. Sorry for the TMI! I hope this doesn't effect the whole getting pregnant process. :-( how are you? Anything new?

I have heard of other women thinking they are getting a yeast infection when they are preggers. Not sure if it actually turns into it though.

Im good, just biding my time. I didnt test today since yesterday was a BFN. Maybe Ill test tomorrow, IDK. Have you tested at all yet?? You are like a super woman if you didnt!! :winkwink: Its weird though, I have a had a cold now for a few days. Waves of nausea yesterday but that is it. since yesterday I have no cramping, no nothing beside this head cold. Im getting kinda nervous. :wacko:

No I haven't tested at all yet. I'm just going to wait it out. I'm very depressed today. I've had 3 friends announce that they are expecting in the last few weeks. I'm happy for them of course but I just want to share in the joy. Last night I had a really bad headache and couldn't bear it anymore so I took a Tylenol finally. Woke up feeling sad this morning....cried the whole way to work. Don't know what that's about. Trying my best to stay positive! :)

No I haven't tested at all yet. I'm just going to wait it out. I'm very depressed today. I've had 3 friends announce that they are expecting in the last few weeks. I'm happy for them of course but I just want to share in the joy. Last night I had a really bad headache and couldn't bear it anymore so I took a Tylenol finally. Woke up feeling sad this morning....cried the whole way to work. Don't know what that's about. Trying my best to stay positive! :)

OH MY GOODNESS. That sounds exactly like me. I was so depressed yesterday. Today I am feeling better but still a little pessimistic. My best friend just got pregnant last month and I was SO sad. Not that I wasnt happy for her, but she already has a baby and now its my turn!! LOL Thats bad but I cant help it, seems like she got pregnant just by thinking about it and Im over here like...wtheck, wheres my break. Hopefully this is our month! I am going to try not to test till the day of my missed period. Which should be Sunday.

Ok royally not happy!!

No AF, due yesterday, and a BFN!!

I cannot live in this crappy don't know land any longer!!

Sasha- How you are feeling describes actually what a pregnant woman could be feeling! I am sorry your friends are getting pregnant I know how awful that feels!
bellydreams- It sucks not knowing! I go crazy when I don't know and usually go take a blood test, can you take one maybe? That way you can know for sure.
praying4abb- GL your only a couple days away from testing!!

I don't think I could go to the docs till next week.

I'm just going to have to dig down and wait till Sunday and maybe test then if still no AF!

Maybe you can call up a lab and ask if you need it to be sent by a doctor to take the test? What I do is I go to my nearest hospital, in la lab they take my blood, don't need doctors orders, $30.

I don't think it works like that in Australia. If it happens again on Sunday I'll book into my doctors next week to find out. I just feel so sad as I had plans to make me happy if AF comes but now I have nothing that can cheer me up. I really don't want to go to work I feel so depressed!

Sorry for my whining, this site is the only place I can come to as I don't want DH to start worrying about this all he won't understand.

Bellydreams- I am SO with you. I can only come here and obsess over every little detail...everyone else would just think I was crazy! I am waiting till Sunday as well so we can encourage each other!! I have heard of many women not getting their BFP until 3-7 days after their missed period, dont give up hope.

borr.- Thank you! I am trying to stay positive. This (as you may know) has been such an emotional roller coaster! Yesterday I was depressed, today I am just OK, I am just praying constantly that this is my time!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Thanks Praying4abb!!

I've decided I'm going to spoil myself with something special today just to somehow make me feel better or distract me from waiting!!!!

I'll be waiting with you!

Thanks Praying4abb!!

I've decided I'm going to spoil myself with something special today just to somehow make me feel better or distract me from waiting!!!!

Bellydreams, think of it this way: The only thing you know for sure right now is that you're not NOT-pregnant. So, maybe things will turn out good right? And, if this is a new thing for you, that's good news!

Thanks Praying4abb!!

Im spoiling myself with NOT cooking dinner!! LOL Chinese for this girl tonight!!!! Hopefully the *baby* in my belly likes it :winkwink:

Thanks Praying4abb!!

Bellydreams, think of it this way: The only thing you know for sure right now is that you're not NOT-pregnant. So, maybe things will turn out good right? And, if this is a new thing for you, that's good news!

Thanks SeekingSol! I built myself up so much to expect either AF or a BFP that I didn't plan for plan C, neither of these!

This is my first cycle off the pill so I'm lost as to what is normal for me, but I'm 99% certain I ovulated CD22, so there is a chance but surely an early detection test would pick it up on CD37.

Like all you ladies I'm trying to muster up all the patience I have left, my job is sucking the rest of the patience from me at the moment combined with TWW I'm pretty much running on thin air!

OH MY GOODNESS. That sounds exactly like me. I was so depressed yesterday. Today I am feeling better but still a little pessimistic. My best friend just got pregnant last month and I was SO sad. Not that I wasnt happy for her, but she already has a baby and now its my turn!! LOL Thats bad but I cant help it, seems like she got pregnant just by thinking about it and Im over here like...wtheck, wheres my break. Hopefully this is our month! I am going to try not to test till the day of my missed period. Which should be Sunday.

Yeah the emotions are a little overwhelming! Im a little pessimistic myself. :cry: Weird thing is that the highest my regular oral temp (not BBT) has gotten so far is 98.9 and today i came home from work and figured I would check it out and it was 99.4!! Very weird...I dont have any symptoms of a fever or getting sick so im interested in that. AF is due next week on Tuesday so im anxious to see what happens! Last month I started spotting brown stringy CM 5 days before AF was due and obviously she showed up. So if that doesnt start around tomorrow or Friday then Ill def get my hopes up a bit more! I really we get our BFPs together! :thumbup:

Ok royally not happy!!

My best friend missed her period when she was pregnant but didnt get a BFP for 6 weeks! Crazy...she told the Dr that she was pregnant and the Dr kept saying no she wasnt and that she was imagining it and then several weeks later she got a BFP!!

Ok royally not happy!!

My best friend missed her period when she was pregnant but didnt get a BFP for 6 weeks! Crazy...she told the Dr that she was pregnant and the Dr kept saying no she wasnt and that she was imagining it and then several weeks later she got a BFP!!

So strange, I've heard it happening before but it is rare, one can dream!

Yeah the emotions are a little overwhelming! Im a little pessimistic myself. :cry: Weird thing is that the highest my regular oral temp (not BBT) has gotten so far is 98.9 and today i came home from work and figured I would check it out and it was 99.4!! Very weird...I dont have any symptoms of a fever or getting sick so im interested in that. AF is due next week on Tuesday so im anxious to see what happens! Last month I started spotting brown stringy CM 5 days before AF was due and obviously she showed up. So if that doesnt start around tomorrow or Friday then Ill def get my hopes up a bit more! I really we get our BFPs together! :thumbup:

I havent been charting, I wish I had something to fall back on! Your temp sounds so good from what ive read. Can you take it different times during the day for it to still be accurate or is it first thing in the morning when you first wake up and havent really moved around yet? Last night I took my temp at night for the heck of it and it was 99.1 but I had been doing stuff all day, so im not sure if that is accurate.

I havent been charting, I wish I had something to fall back on! Your temp sounds so good from what ive read. Can you take it different times during the day for it to still be accurate or is it first thing in the morning when you first wake up and havent really moved around yet? Last night I took my temp at night for the heck of it and it was 99.1 but I had been doing stuff all day, so im not sure if that is accurate.

I've been doing my BBT in the morning before I get out of bed. Just like to take my regular oral temp for fun. I don't know how accurate my BBTs are though since I don't get great sleep at night. Tomorrows another day so we shall see! Hubby took me out for dinner tonight to help me get my mind off of things. When I went to the bathroom at dinner I have wet spots on my underwear so I guess in having watery CM. hope that's a good sign.

Hi Ladies!

Ok so today I am having dull achy crampy pains in my legs and pelvis. I also had a boat load of watery/whitish CM all day at work and it made my underwear wet all day (sorry for the TMI!!!). Im hoping these aches and pains arent a sign of AF showing up! Shes due to arrive in 5 days and im getting nervous! My temp is 98.1 still in the a.m so im hoping thats a good sign! Not going to :test: until/if AF shows up. Its getting hard bc those 2 tests in the bathroom closet are taunting me! Anyone else having leg and pelvic aches?? Im praying for a :bfp:!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->