Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Well i dont think i ovulated and this is going to be a long cycle.....AGAIN!!! :sad2:

I hate PCOS!!! :trouble:

Good luck ladies :dust::dust:

xx

hey ladies:]
i know i haven't been on much, sorry ive been a pretty busy bee this month, so many birthdays and such, but i thought i'd update you a-little bit.
I am now in my tww i should be 3 or 4dpo today[not sure due to confusion of Ov day] not very many symptoms just a-little cramping here and there and been really hungry, had really bad gas about 2-3 days ago.
I hope lovebug stuck with me.
we tried everything we could this month and i just hope it all paid off.
fx'd for all of us still in the tww or waiting to test again.
sorry to those who got stuck with af:hugs:
hopefully that storky will bring more bfps next month to you ladies:thumbup:
BTW!!! my friend Bumblebee2408 got her :bfp: yesterday as well!!!:D
i now officially have 2 future bump buddies:happydance::hugs:

Good Luck ABII

DEBZIE, I am so sorry that AF flew in! I really thought this was really your month... Hang in there Hun! I will be around in many threads, hoping and waiting to hear your BFP! :dust:

BAYBAI, so sorry to hear that you were visited by the dreaded with this month! I hope your next cycle will be the most successful!! :dust:

AFM, I said I would update, I got a stark white BFN this morning. I don't have line eye, so I didn't see a slight anything.... Still hanging on to a little shred of hope, as no :af: indicates I am still chasing!

Thanks Mrsmm ive joined nov thread had a heart to heart with oh and we are going to see if we can meet up around ov. so sorry on the bfn but it is early days hun. Fingers crossed for you.

Good Luck ABII

DEBZIE, I am so sorry that AF flew in! I really thought this was really your month... Hang in there Hun! I will be around in many threads, hoping and waiting to hear your BFP! :dust:

BAYBAI, so sorry to hear that you were visited by the dreaded with this month! I hope your next cycle will be the most successful!! :dust:

AFM, I said I would update, I got a stark white BFN this morning. I don't have line eye, so I didn't see a slight anything.... Still hanging on to a little shred of hope, as no :af: indicates I am still chasing!

I'm sorry you got a bfn :hugs: Keep your head up, though. No AF means you're still in. I hope you get that bfp this cycle!!!!! How was your daughter's birthday?

MrsMM, I was so sure you had it this month with all the SMEP you did. So sorry you didnt see a second line today, but it's not over yet! Still hoping for you!

Debzie, I feel for you! My OH works out of town as well. I had to travel to be together the weekend we were expecting O, and was VERY distraught when I didnt get my +OPK until late the day after we were last able to BD. There's something to be said for cruising along the Interstate feeling like everyone passes you knows you're driving 300 miles to go :sex: in a MotorHome. Got our BFP though, this LO was oficially concieved in a camper! If you can't meet up for long, try and undershoot it and go earlier reather than later. Swimmies can apparently live a few days in there, but the eggie can't. Try preseed, too: I used it and think maybe it helped his sperm to stay alive? Best wishes!

Thanks DEBZIE, I hope that Nov is your month! As HSTEIN mentioned, when you're under the constraints it seems it is when a bfp comes. GL FXD!:dust:

BEAUTY, I am going to keep hope as I am still a little early and there is no :af: I have had less things that are noticeable so I don't know how much SS I will continue, leaving it up to time...

HSTEIN, I know, I really thought I would see it too, but, if my chart is triphastic, I guess there is hope to consider this as too early. My FXD....

Hi to all October testers! We are out ,AF showed up yesterday. On to next month. To all the BFPers H&H 9 months, to all of the others see ya on next months thread. Good Luck everyone.

Hi ladies, huge congratulations to everyone who achieved their BFP this month.

AF is now a whole day late and I would like, if I may, to tentatively advance a BFP of my own :happydance:

Good luck to everyone still stuck in limbo and best wishes to all November testers :dust:

Keebs - have you tested or are you just going by AF being late?

Hi ickle pand, I've tested :flower:.

Been getting positive IC's since 28th (linky to chart), just wanted to wait until today (4 weeks) before posting just to be extra specially sure :blush:

Appologies on not being clear, am gonna blame it on the excitement.

Ooo that's exciting Keebs! Congratulations :) Just think that next halloween you'll have a wee one of your own to dress up as a pumpkin lol!

Well.... October is coming to an end.... I am leaving this thread LIVE as there may be some that get their Oct BFP, in the early part of Nov!! GL FXD!! :dust:

We achieved (at the moment) a 21% BFP rate! I hope to see more as the day goes on! :dust:

:test: TODAY!! BABYDREABREU, EBELLE, PRINCESSTAZ, RDY4NUMBER2, SUNNIE1984, and VANIILA!!!:test:

:coffee:Waiting on some news from: AUM, NICOLOLOLO, ATLOEHLE, JODIBAY, ME222, HIPPIECHICK, RACHEL1906, ROBINML, JNA44, LOVEPINK22, MISS D, PILEGGIGIRL, REACH_EDEN, SHIARA, CANADIANMOMMA, BOBRITTANY, MAUDINE, WANNABEAMOM, SHANLIZ, TWPNSFS10, WE_R_HOPEFUL, DANCINGDIVA, JOOLS2, 4EVERINLOVE, LILY24, __ASHLEY__, JMARIONSMITH, TTC_TASHA, ASTAINGEL, HOCKEYMOM, CRAZY4BABY, DAZED125, KATHY1978, JESSICAALLEN, MARIPOSA21, MICHELLER7794, STAR7474, LITTLENIBBLE, MUMMYOF2GIRLZ, BECYBOO_X, GANDPMOM, OPERALADY24, MAUIADDICT, SOCRITEASE, JHESSEY, RORY83, HOPING23, BABYMAAM13, LOVELYLISA84, SAZZOIRE, 143MOM, CHASEMOM, KINTENDA, TBWELLS, BABYLOVE330, DONNADUGGY, TTCinBLUE, AMOMMY, DANCINGSHEBA, DOOPERGURL, GEM09, HUNGARY97, JIMMYSRABBIT, MACKMOMMA8, x MISSLP x, MRSMM24, NEW2BUMPS, PAULA181, and TOYFISH!!!!!!

MOMMY, sorry AF flew in. :hugs: If you are planning to go right into another TTC month, come join the Nov thread (posted on front page) I am know that the next cycle you choose to TTC will be the ONE!!

:bfp: CONGRATS :happydance: KEEBS!! Wishing you a very H&H 9 mos!!

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

*First Page Updated*

congrats to all the bfps!!!

I did a digi yesterday and got a :bfn: no sign of af either :( I'm in limbo :hissy:

MrsMM - I really hope that was an implantation dip. Got everything crossed for you!

Stats update - we're now at 21% BFP's. I think we still have a few more to go in the next few days that we can count as October not November. If we're to reach the 30% mark we still need 23 BFP's though, which is probably a big ask unless there's a few among the ladies who haven't reported back yet :)

Thanks ICKLE, keep them crossed tightly for me. Thanks for the update as well, and that's right, there are quite a few that haven't updated, but I will be in contact with in the next 24hrs so I will definitely update. And since AF was due in Oct for these BFPs, they willd definitely count for Oct!!!

VANIILLA, you are still in this chase Hun! FXD! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->