Oct 1st - 31st Testers!!! 78 BFPs! 13 Angels 345 Testing and Counting...

Keebs - have you tested or are you just going by AF being late?

Hi ickle pand, I've tested :flower:.

Been getting positive IC's since 28th (linky to chart), just wanted to wait until today (4 weeks) before posting just to be extra specially sure :blush:

Appologies on not being clear, am gonna blame it on the excitement.

Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you and baby!!! YAY!!!! :happydance: :bfp:

Well i got my af last night, so on to next cycle!

Hi ladies im out..af arrived on time today.

c u all next month x

Hi Ladies...

Update coming for the front page from the ladies that we have been waiting to hear from.... Check it out!

CONGRATS :happydance: LAURENDC 10/18, KEEPTHEFAITHx 10/21, CASSIE. 10/28, LADYV 10/23, BECCAD 10/21, LOVEDUPMUMMY 10/18!! Wishing you a H&H 9 mos!!!

Congratz to all the ladies who got their :bfp:

Sorry to everyone who's out this month but good luck for next month.

I'm 16dpo and have been getting BFN since 10dpo but still waiting for af to arrive. I can most definitely say I'm out this month though, I can feel af is gonna make a show any day. I'm don't think I'll make the November thread, so it might be on to the December one for me.

Good luck and :dust: to all you lovely ladies :)

Thanks ICKLE, keep them crossed tightly for me. Thanks for the update as well, and that's right, there are quite a few that haven't updated, but I will be in contact with in the next 24hrs so I will definitely update. And since AF was due in Oct for these BFPs, they willd definitely count for Oct!!!

VANIILLA, you are still in this chase Hun! FXD! :dust:

thanks hun, I spoke to my doctor today and I'm going to have testing soon to see if there's anything wrong with me because of my crazy cycles, she said it could be anything from pcos to hormonal imbalance :(

I've got my fingers crossed for you! I have a feeling you'll get your bfp :hugs:

Im out, dreaded witch showed up!!

On to next month!!

Congrats to those with BFP's and good luck to those still waiting for BFP!

X

We ended October with a BANG!! Hoping the dust from the bang blows onto November! Let's go Ladies!!!

So sorry that AF flew her *ss in on you GEM09!!! Hoping that we see you over on the November thread with a BFP!!!:dust:

Sorry that you feel AF coming through PRINCESSTAZ, it is possible however that you can be one of the ladies (quite a few on BNB) that get that 18DPO BFP!!! FXD! :dust: If not... See you in December, it is posted on the front page!!!

VANIILLA, hey Hun! Soooo good to hear that you have an appt set up! We have spoken many times on different threads! I think this sounds promising to know exactly what is up and get it under control straight into a Very Sticky BFP!!! :dust: See you in Dec!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed October with you ladies!!! I look forward to a successful November with those that have had to make the transition over there and with the new ladies that have joined!!! All those 77 BFPs..... I EXPECT to hear from you over the next 9 mos! I looooove scan pics!!! Check in with me from time to time PLEEEEEASE!!! :hugs: :flower:

Well ladies you can add another angel :( I just found out I have an ectopic pregnancy and am heading in for surgery

Well ladies you can add another angel :( I just found out I have an ectopic pregnancy and am heading in for surgery

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry to hear this! Thinking of you hun, will have my fingers crossed for you that all is ok. Please let us know how you get on xx

Sorry, I thought I posted already...af came on the 28th. Moving on to November and staying positive! Good luck to all and h&h 9 months to all those that got their bfp! :)

Oh skeet, am so sorry you're having to go through this. Will be thinking of you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->