October 2015 testing!

It happens sometimes. Hoping he had some super :spermy: that made it that long

Wont let me post photos currently for some reason it wont work and clears out everything and I have typed this now three times..
Supposed to test Oct. 31, Caved yesterday 10dpo with last IC I had thought maaaybe I saw a shadow but later when it dried I though it was gone. This morning 11dpo I used a leftover FRER I had with FMUN and at first I thought I had line eyes or maybe it was the indent FRER has but it slowely but steadily got pinker and more visable. I went and bought a clear blue combo back and used second urine and got a pretty instant + then “Pregnant 1-2” on the digi. I had put in all my symptoms but after having to do type this so many times I'll skip it..for now.
:]]]
baby dust!

Wont let me post photos currently for some reason it wont work and clears out everything and I have typed this now three times..
Supposed to test Oct. 31, Caved yesterday 10dpo with last IC I had thought maaaybe I saw a shadow but later when it dried I though it was gone. This morning 11dpo I used a leftover FRER I had with FMUN and at first I thought I had line eyes or maybe it was the indent FRER has but it slowely but steadily got pinker and more visable. I went and bought a clear blue combo back and used second urine and got a pretty instant + then “Pregnant 1-2” on the digi. I had put in all my symptoms but after having to do type this so many times I'll skip it..for now.
baby dust!

Congratulations!!!

baby dust!

Ahh congrats!! So exciting! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I'm a day late but I got my bfp today 😊 x

could i join!! :D testing soon. Imma try and wait 2 more days but i'm so close to breaking down and testing! XD

Hi ladies, I figured I would update. I ended up testing CD 12 result was BFN and not even 2 hours later AF started 2 days earlier just to give me that extra slap in the face. I decided to take a break from BNB for a bit so thats why I hadnt updated. I decided this month to take a break from trying because the last BFN was really heart breaking since my body had lead me to believe I was going to get mt BFP. Congrats on the BFPs :)

So sorry to hear that. :hugs: maybe not trying will cause an "accident" ;) good luck! I took a month off in September and my cycles returned to normal. They had been all over since ttc. Sometimes you need to just take a step back and destress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->