October 2016 Babies - Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lawes1987

I haven't seen an October babies thread so I decided to make one! I found out I was pregnant on Valentine's Day and this is my 5th pregnancy. Hopefully I get a baby this time! If your baby is due in October, come join, give me your due date and I'll add it to the list of ladies we get and we can help and support one another through this awesome process :thumbup:

21st - Lawes1987

There is a group :) it's October pumpkins. It's under pregnancy groups and discussions thread.

There's also an October Otters group :) Join both! lol

positive pregnancy test - Big Fat Positive

I think u just click on it and it will take u to a site to crest ur own. U copy and paste the BBcode to your signature

positive pregnancy test - Big Fat Positive

How do I get the fruit tickers? That's cool!

Go to "The bump" website. Click "Pregnancy", Under "Tools" Click "View All" and at the bottom of "Pregnancy Tools" it's called "How big is Baby"

Make your ticker.

Once your done come to the form and edit your signature (in User CP, its on the right) and copy the image url and paste it in the option with the mountains on it, right at the top where the font changing things are, and paste the URL in the space that pops up.

(edit: Realized you know how to edit your signature :dohh: )

I got my first BFP on Valentine's Day too (our 6th baby)!!!!
10 dpo :) I couldn't believe it!
EDD on the 27th/28th - I haven't been to the dr yet, and I get different dates using first day of last period or known O date. Can't wait for a dating scan!
Congrats on your October babies, ladies!!

Groups can be found and created here :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member