**October 2018 testing thread**

I'm in the exact same boat! CD17 and not sure which day I O'd between 13-15 :p Of course it doesn't truly mean anything but if I'm grasping at straws I read many women O the day ewcm stops. I had ewcm 13&14 sooo maybe I'm 2 dpo? Tbh I'll probably pull out the cheapies on Friday and frer on Sunday (assuming I see nothing on the cheapies). Like I said, I have no willpower :roll:
Just a question. I find the best way for me to recognize that I'm ovulating or close to ovulating is checking the opening of my cervix. The texture and height I don't pay attention to because those have been similar sometimes to when AF is about to show.

Just a question. I find the best way for me to recognize that I'm ovulating or close to ovulating is checking the opening of my cervix. The texture and height I don't pay attention to because those have been similar sometimes to when AF is about to show.
Accidently hit reply...lol I was going to add...although TMI... I have noticed I have the biggest sex drive on O day, and because I'm open I dont "leak" as much or none at all after BD. If I'm not O, there's so much that comes out from DH after sex. Lol again sorry TMI. Idk if that helps to pinpoint your O day.

AF came earlier than predicted - last cycle was 32 days, based on O day this cycle was set to be 36 days but I’m on CD 31 and here she is.. which is good because that means I’ll hopefully O early enough to start testing before Halloween! We will be on vacation during O week and I’ve already got the preseed on hand!

Accidently hit reply...lol I was going to add...although TMI... I have noticed I have the biggest sex drive on O day, and because I'm open I dont "leak" as much or none at all after BD. If I'm not O, there's so much that comes out from DH after sex. Lol again sorry TMI. Idk if that helps to pinpoint your O day.

I don't think anything is Tmi here :laugh2: That makes total sense and seems the same for me, except mine is always soft & high around O and super low & hard around AF so I can normally go by that. I did notice it seemed much more open and now closed.

AF came earlier than predicted - last cycle was 32 days, based on O day this cycle was set to be 36 days but I’m on CD 31 and here she is.. which is good because that means I’ll hopefully O early enough to start testing before Halloween! We will be on vacation during O week and I’ve already got the preseed on hand!

Sorry about AF, but yay for a little vacation baby! :happydance:

I'm in the exact same boat! CD17 and not sure which day I O'd between 13-15 :p Of course it doesn't truly mean anything but if I'm grasping at straws I read many women O the day ewcm stops. I had ewcm 13&14 sooo maybe I'm 2 dpo? Tbh I'll probably pull out the cheapies on Friday and frer on Sunday (assuming I see nothing on the cheapies). Like I said, I have no willpower :roll:

Oh that’s cool! I was looking into when EWCM stops after ovulation has occurred so that’s interesting ! I had EWCM upto CD17 but I seem to still have bits and bobs after my positive OPK for a day or two so who knows haha . I might join you in the cheapie testing on Friday ! Let’s hope we get BFPS

Oh that’s cool! I was looking into when EWCM stops after ovulation has occurred so that’s interesting ! I had EWCM upto CD17 but I seem to still have bits and bobs after my positive OPK for a day or two so who knows haha . I might join you in the cheapie testing on Friday ! Let’s hope we get BFPS

Hmm.. I'm sure everyone's different but that makes sense that you'd still have ewcm since *typically** you O about 24hrs after a positive opk. Who knows, just more to obsess over :laugh2:

This is our month cycle buddy!! Bring on those bfps!! :happydance:

Sorry about AF, but yay for a little vacation baby! :happydance:

Thanks! We were still trying to prevent last month to let my cycles regulate and there is Zika concern where we are traveling so I didn’t want to be pregnant and risk it! We plan on taking a truckload of bug spray with us on vacation so we don’t get it and mess up our TTC plans. The dr thinks I brought it back from vacation in Jamaica last year - it was awful and I never want to experience that again!

Good luck to you this cycle!

Hey,

I'm still trying to get use to this new layout.. I have updated the first page please let me know if I am missing anything x

Hmm.. I'm sure everyone's different but that makes sense that you'd still have ewcm since *typically** you O about 24hrs after a positive opk. Who knows, just more to obsess over :laugh2:

This is our month cycle buddy!! Bring on those bfps!! :happydance:

Haha I’ve obsessed over so much last few months I’m just like whatever now lol . I’ve had my hopes up before and nothings come of it as so many of us have ! Fingers crossed this is our month though !:dust:

Trying not to get my hopes up but after both dipped yesterday, my temp and resting heart rate are back up this morning. I know that this can happen whether you're pregnant or not but I want a BFP so badly... Guess I'll know soon enough.

Good luck to everyone testing soon and sorry to those who got AF!

I think I’m 2dpo (waiting for FF to confirm tomorrow) we defo covered all our bases this month! I’ll be testing early as usual

C4267099-A0E9-471D-BCDC-D9796651A505.jpeg

I took another test (what's up with that?) later this afternoon and I thought a saw a hint of a line. No edited photos, just taken in different lightnings. And I know there’s still dye...

It's probably just an indent...
15BBE36B-BC16-4CB3-9667-CC236024A111.jpeg C9F113E0-786D-47F5-BCDC-79E882B0FC6F.jpeg C47DBD26-A243-40E4-AA90-EC2F1ECBCCBC.jpeg 1CE45DA9-014D-46F2-9F25-0BA8CBFF192B.jpeg 77BC908B-F5DB-4673-947E-EFEB21F6F2E2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->