**October 2018 testing thread**

Lady - oh my work is the same. Every day this week there has been cakes/sweets or chocolates. But I have somehow managed to resist them. Some sort of inner power has taken over me

Your will power is stronger than mine! I'm doing better, though :)

Side note - I got the shipping email for my Premama Cleanse this morning! I'm so excited!

OMG!!! I went to the bathroom just now and I am 9dpo and I had a little tiny spot of pink blood like the tip of my pinkie nail!!! Never happened before FX it's implantation!!! Think baby thoughts for me!!

OMG!!! I went to the bathroom just now and I am 9dpo and I had a little tiny spot of pink blood like the tip of my pinkie nail!!! Never happened before FX it's implantation!!! Think baby thoughts for me!!

Oooh exciting! Fingers crossed & baby dust to you!

I don’t know where my previous post went with this new layout, but I hope it will show up someday soon.

I’m on CD 24 today, approx 10-12 DPO (FF changed my O date several times). Yesterday I had some dull cramping in my lower abdomen, like my period was about to start. It’s still a couple of days left (October 3rd). My temp dropped on CD 21 (7-9 DPO) and then has continued to go/stay up. I hope this is a good sign since I haven’t had that dip/rise in previous cycles. :)

Took an early HPT this morning with FMU and I thought I could see a veeeeeery faint line IRL (but this don’t photograph well). I hope it’s something!

I don’t know where my previous post went with this new layout, but I hope it will show up someday soon.

I’m on CD 24 today, approx 10-12 DPO (FF changed my O date several times). Yesterday I had some dull cramping in my lower abdomen, like my period was about to start. It’s still a couple of days left (October 3rd). My temp dropped on CD 21 (7-9 DPO) and then has continued to go/stay up. I hope this is a good sign since I haven’t had that dip/rise in previous cycles. :)

Took an early HPT this morning with FMU and I thought I could see a veeeeeery faint line IRL (but this don’t photograph well). I hope it’s something!

Ooooh fingers crossed! With my DS I swore AF was coming bc I had such bad period like cramps! But nope!

I don’t like this new layout ;
I love the like button !!
Hate you can’t multi quote,
Love you don’t have to go advanced to add pics
Shorty can you add me to Oct 11th please :)

Hey ladies. Can I join? I just found this board. I read all of the posts to get caught up lol. I hope October is the BFP month for all ladies! Back story: DH and I have taken a few months off TTC after 3 failed IUI's (end of last year to beginning of this year), and 4 years trying for #1. We are finally ready to give it a go again, but we are trying naturally and praying to God that we get our miracle. We are using the EOD method. Like LadyVictoria, I use Ava too. :) :) Opks don't work for me (PCOS) and BBT makes me stress lol Numbers look pretty good so far, so FX. If Ava is correct, I should be 9DPO today. AF is due Oct 3/4, so my estimated test day I will say is Oct 7. I like to wait until AF is super late, because sometimes I have long cycles. I also am a sugar lover lol, so the last couple months I started cutting sugar out and eating more healthy. I lost a few pounds and I feel like it's helping with the whole process. Good luck to all of us!

Hey ladies. Can I join? I just found this board. I read all of the posts to get caught up lol. I hope October is the BFP month for all ladies! Back story: DH and I have taken a few months off TTC after 3 failed IUI's (end of last year to beginning of this year), and 4 years trying for #1. We are finally ready to give it a go again, but we are trying naturally and praying to God that we get our miracle. We are using the EOD method. Like LadyVictoria, I use Ava too. :) :) Opks don't work for me (PCOS) and BBT makes me stress lol Numbers look pretty good so far, so FX. If Ava is correct, I should be 9DPO today. AF is due Oct 3/4, so my estimated test day I will say is Oct 7. I like to wait until AF is super late, because sometimes I have long cycles. I also am a sugar lover lol, so the last couple months I started cutting sugar out and eating more healthy. I lost a few pounds and I feel like it's helping with the whole process. Good luck to all of us!
I forgot to mention, 8 DPO I had a dizzy spell when I got home from work about 4pm and it lasted all night long. Never had that before. FX

CD10. Been away for a few days and I come back to a completely new BnB! Oh well. Onward and upward I guess. Sorry about the BFN Dreamer.

Okay you guys....I'm just confused now. So, had the spotting yesterday at 9DPO, then today at 10DPO, mild af cramping?! I feel like she is going to come early or maybe I O'd early (wouldn't know since not testing for that anymore)? I have never cramped like this this many days before af.....of course just another "fun new symptom" to deal with. :headspin:

No special TTC diet here but I am working on eating less sugar. I'm literally addicted to it (crave sweets) and never realized how much of it is in foods that you wouldn't even think need to have sugar in them. So that's a big undertaking for me. I'm also dairy free (not by choice, lactose-intolerant).

Question for the group: Is anyone using a device that looks at resting pulse rate? Just asking because a sustained rise in RPR seems to indicate early pregnancy... All of the pregnancy charts that I look at in my Ava groups seem to have it. When I look at my chart, they are low in the beginning of my cycle then elevate with ovulation and move back down as CD1 approaches again. And this cycle they've been heading downward, so unless it rises on me then I probably shouldn't get my hopes up.
♀️ me! I'm using Ava myself. I've used it for 7 cycles. I usually look at the skin temp, but that's interesting about rpr showing early signs. Mine does the same as yours.

Update: AF GOT ME! I am oddly okay with this because it means I just had my first 29 day cycle in A YEAR. Maybe my body is happy I'm not in Italy anymore?! I really hope this trend continues! I would live to have my 28 day cycles back!

I don’t know if I can make it until 8th to test ! I’ve no idea when I Ovulated really as I didn’t do OPKs this month. So going of FF estimates ! Wish I did OPKs now lol

♀️ me! I'm using Ava myself. I've used it for 7 cycles. I usually look at the skin temp, but that's interesting about rpr showing early signs. Mine does the same as yours.

I’ll be interested to see if RHR stays elevated whenever I do get my BFP!

Fingers crossed & baby dust to you Classy! :dust:

Sorry about AF Bebe..... but yay for a normal cycle! :hugs:

Babybump how many dpo does ff say you are? I'd be pulling out the tests by now but I have no willpower :laugh2:

FF is only 2dpo MK . But I could have Od anywhere between CD13/15. Going by previous OPKs. So who knows :-k . I’m CD17 today.
How many DPO are you?

FF is only 2dpo MK . But I could have Od anywhere between CD13/15. Going by previous OPKs. So who knows :-k . I’m CD17 today.
How many DPO are you?

I'm in the exact same boat! CD17 and not sure which day I O'd between 13-15 :p Of course it doesn't truly mean anything but if I'm grasping at straws I read many women O the day ewcm stops. I had ewcm 13&14 sooo maybe I'm 2 dpo? Tbh I'll probably pull out the cheapies on Friday and frer on Sunday (assuming I see nothing on the cheapies). Like I said, I have no willpower :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->