**October 2018 testing thread**

7dpo aaaaaand trying to talk myself out of buying HPTAs on my way home :haha:

I've gotten bfp twice on 10dpo before.

Yay Dream, that's awesome! I can't say the same and I'm only 8dpo, haha! I know it's wayyyyyy too early (especially with a 33 day cycle on average) but I was hoping I could be one of those ladies that finds out super early. No such luck. I am going to try and refrain from testing again until after October 4th.....

We're both 8DPO! Or at least, I think I am 8 or 9 since I didn't use OPKs. I don't plan to test at all unless my period doesn't show up. I'd expect it to on 10/1 or 10/2.

Cd15. No clue if I've O'd or not. Wish I would have done opks, but trying not to obsess (let's all take a collective laugh at that together :haha: ). I've never temped either bc I'm not sure how accurate it'd be with my weird schedule. I work weekend nights so sometimes I'm waking up at 5pm, sometimes 5am and Mondays I only get a few hours nap after work so I can switch back to normal life. :shrug: Been tracking cp and it's been very high since cd11, but seemed to be softest on cd13 so who knows. I know it's not always a reliable indicator, but normally it's noticeably more high, soft, & open on O day. Hard to judge with the bd'ing but pretty sure I had ewcm the past 2 days as well. I usually get fairly bad one sided O pains, but haven't felt that yet, but I was very crampy on cd13, but not really on just one side. Going to BD tonight again just in case, but hoping I O'd and my body isn't deciding to become irregular.

Question...

Are you ladies on a ttc diet??

I have been very bold lately loads of take outs and caffiene drinks :blush:
No where near drinking enough water..

I am taking my folic acid every day

Haha nope I eat what I want when I want, I can drink up to 2 litres of Diet Coke a day

Nix - Isn't fruit meant to be sweet anyways? :) And that's too bad about the RHR.
Momof2 - That's not a bad thing lol

Mine has made a clear hill and still going down while my temps are still up. It's nice to know my progesterone is doing what it's supposed to be doing though. I just started reading the Period Repair Manual and it's really good! I also ordered the Premama Birth Control Detox but it's on back order so I have no idea when it will ship. Hopefully soon!

I used the Premama birth control cleanse starting the day after I came off the pill because I never had a cycle while I was on bc. I drank it for 2 weeks (I went on vacation and got out of routine of drinking it and never picked it back up when I got home) and then exactly 30 days after stopping the pill I had my first period in 4 years.

Hi all! Im just chipping in with my story of what helped me conceive: Keto diet. There are many versions of this way of eating. I simply followed 3 rules: No preservatives/processed foods & Only food with less than 10g of carbs per 100g (but 5g per 100g preferred) & lots of healthy fats (coconut oil, bacon, grassfed meats, butter etc)

If keto sounds too extreme for you, then at least cut out all sugar. And please remember that fruits are sugars. Just because its natural doesn't mean it is good for you. You can get the same vitamins from veggies.

Another tip: sugar is a sperm killer and makes sperm lazy, so make sure your partner is also on board.

The first week it felt like I was quitting smoking all over again, but after that it felt great! And within a few months we conceived my little girl (who will hopefully be born within the coming weeks). It is a long term commitment to go sugar free, but is totally worth it once you hear that little heartbeat inside of you <3 <3 <3

Holy crap ! 37 weeks already !!

Ah thanks ladies, I’ll keep chomping on tomatoes then lol. I love bananas. I tend to only like sweet fruit, I wonder why hmmm.

Lady - I looked at mine after your post and my RHRs are all over the place all month. I couldn’t use mine as a monitor which sucks

I eat 5-10 bananas a week (mostly in the mornings) due to lack of time

Tbh I think going on all these diets, watching what you eat or drink etc actually stresses your body out more and stress is the worst thing on your body when TTCing so on 3 cycles before bfp I actually gave up everything I was doing and thought sod it and then boom my stress was gone and I conceived :)
I smoked, ate what I wanted when I wanted, I had a drink(moderately) when I wanted oh and of course I still drank Diet Coke lol
Basically just done life as it would have been

11DPO and I haven't tested. It's surprisingly liberating. I feel good. lol

Omg ! What ! You haven’t tested !
That’s an achievement in itself :)
When will you test ?

Don’t worry just seen your chart :(

Hi all! Im just chipping in with my story of what helped me conceive: Keto diet. There are many versions of this way of eating. I simply followed 3 rules: No preservatives/processed foods & Only food with less than 10g of carbs per 100g (but 5g per 100g preferred) & lots of healthy fats (coconut oil, bacon, grassfed meats, butter etc)

If keto sounds too extreme for you, then at least cut out all sugar. And please remember that fruits are sugars. Just because its natural doesn't mean it is good for you. You can get the same vitamins from veggies.

Another tip: sugar is a sperm killer and makes sperm lazy, so make sure your partner is also on board.

The first week it felt like I was quitting smoking all over again, but after that it felt great! And within a few months we conceived my little girl (who will hopefully be born within the coming weeks). It is a long term commitment to go sugar free, but is totally worth it once you hear that little heartbeat inside of you <3 <3 <3

I know! Its crazy :happydance:
Pretty soon i will be back to ttc again :haha:

I know! Its crazy :happydance:
Pretty soon i will be back to ttc again :haha:

You sound as mad as me :haha:
I’m trying number 2 now :)

Lady - yep it’s all sugar, so I’ve reduced the amount I each, but I can’t cut it out entirely, I need it lol.

Dream - yay well done. Stay strong and don’t test, it’s somehow nicer to see AF arrive rather than looking at BFNs. Hope AF doesn’t arrive for you. :flower:

I eat 5-10 bananas a week (mostly in the mornings) due to lack of time

Tbh I think going on all these diets, watching what you eat or drink etc actually stresses your body out more and stress is the worst thing on your body when TTCing so on 3 cycles before bfp I actually gave up everything I was doing and thought sod it and then boom my stress was gone and I conceived :)
I smoked, ate what I wanted when I wanted, I had a drink(moderately) when I wanted oh and of course I still drank Diet Coke lol
Basically just done life as it would have been
This is it, I love bananas.

I do need to lose a bit of weight and it’s doing it’s job. I’m only doing this until next Thursday as I’m going on holiday :beer:

AF is due the day before we go... boooooo

Well 12DPO - BFN. I probably won't test again. I'll just wait for AF Monday or Tuesday.

I used the Premama birth control cleanse starting the day after I came off the pill because I never had a cycle while I was on bc. I drank it for 2 weeks (I went on vacation and got out of routine of drinking it and never picked it back up when I got home) and then exactly 30 days after stopping the pill I had my first period in 4 years.

That's great! My period came back like clockwork thankfully, but I'm thinking something with my hormones must still be wacky since I have this horrible acne. I'm hoping that the cleanse can help with it! I hope it ships soon.

Lady - yep it’s all sugar, so I’ve reduced the amount I each, but I can’t cut it out entirely, I need it lol.

I'm the same way. I don't know if I could give it up totally (seems impossible) but I am limiting it. I can do okay at home because I buy the groceries so I can just buy healthy dessert options (I had a few pieces of toasted coconut last night) but people are constantly bringing sweets to work and it's so hard to avoid them/turn them down. Like I'll literally walk into my office with a cookie sitting on my keyboard. All sweet gestures, but it doesn't help!

Anyone else's layout of baby and bump completely changed??

I'm on my computer and it's different, but not hard to use. I kinda like the change, actually.

Lady - oh my work is the same. Every day this week there has been cakes/sweets or chocolates. But I have somehow managed to resist them. Some sort of inner power has taken over me

I hate this new layout! On a phone at least it's so hard to follow.
Cd16 for me. No clue when/if I O'd since I didn't have those usual sharp one sided pains. If I had to guess I think I'm 3dpo, but could be 2 or 1 *if* i ovulated. Cp went firmer & lower today so I'm hoping that means I did O already since I won't be able to BD the next couple of days. Guess I'm in the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->