**October 2018 testing thread**

CD1 for me. This is the 4th consecutive cycle that has started on the first of the month. I'm a little disappointed but I can do my Premama BC Cleanse now so I guess that's something to look forward to.

Sorry af got you lovely

Hi,
can you put me down for the 14th. Feeling hopeful for this month..first injectable round with decent follie size and timing was good as well!

CD 27, approx 13-15 DPO.

Stark white HPT with FMU. Slept from 11:30 PM to 2:40 AM. Were awake for approx. 30 minutes and then fell asleep. Woke up at 4:40 AM. Took my temp and it had dropped from 36.87°C to 36.63°C. :( I also have a cold in my body, so I’m feeling a bit sick.

Could it be AF that’s on her way or is it just because of the bad sleep? Dhould I record it as ”sleep deprived” in FF? Illness?

AF is due tomorrow October 3rd.

I know that you’re not out until AF shows but I think I am.

Next AF is due October 30th, so hopefully I get a BFP at Halloween. :)

Last edited:
Shorty88 your signs sound very positive hun keeping everything crossed for you. I was close to testing this morning but I need to hold off till at least Thursday. I don't feel pregnant at all so would be totally shocked if I was. Not sure if to just hold out as long as I can as its sole destroying seeing a BFN

Af due today. Temp is still up there. Much higher than previous months. I will cave and test tomorrow if af doesn’t show today because I’m going on holiday Thursday.

AAEB8A1F-9170-4BA5-AD3C-56DD9A3F6431.jpeg

Hello Ladies,

Can i please be put down for the 15th that will be my offical beta test day. As i am doing a embryo trasnfer tomorrow.

I am hoping for a very sticky bean

Nix - Grrrrrrrrrr! Stupid hopeful chart!

JJB2 - Good Luck :dust:

CD4 for me, obviously nothing going on.

Good luck, Momof2!!!

Mill - That's how I felt this time around. Hopefully AF won't get you, but if she does, we can test together at the end of the month!

I'm curious to see of the Premama Birth Control Detox I'm doing will affect my ovulation at all so I'll be using OPKs again this month. If I ovulate on time then AF will be due right around Halloween.

Abit of cramping today so starting to think I might be out...

Sorry to all who got af :-( hope you get get your bfps soon

On us all waiting to test sending the biggest :dust: [-o<

I have updated the front page let me know if I have missed anyone.. still getting use to this new layout x

Good luck, Momof2!!!

Mill - That's how I felt this time around. Hopefully AF won't get you, but if she does, we can test together at the end of the month!

I'm curious to see of the Premama Birth Control Detox I'm doing will affect my ovulation at all so I'll be using OPKs again this month. If I ovulate on time then AF will be due right around Halloween.

I’m intrigued, what does the detox involve?

6 dpo but could be day or 2 difference as didn’t get positive OV test, ff says test date is 10th(14 dpo) and am going to try and hold out until then(will probably test before then as I got line on 9 dpo), I have no tests in the house to try and be good
I have been having on and off sore boobs and have a dull ache in pelvic area (not a good sign for me as I didn’t have any symptoms whatsoever the first time

I’m intrigued, what does the detox involve?

It's a gentle cleanse that's supposed to help regulate your hormones after the pill. I thought everything was okay since my period came back right away, but a month or so ago I developed the worst acne I've ever had. I've learned that it's not uncommon after coming off the pill and have been trying to find natural ways to resolve it, since so many acne products aren't safe for pregnancy (so I don't want to use them while TTC). So I'm hoping it helps my acne and hopefully it will help us conceive as well.

https://i66.tinypic.com/309sun9.jpg

It's a gentle cleanse that's supposed to help regulate your hormones after the pill. I thought everything was okay since my period came back right away, but a month or so ago I developed the worst acne I've ever had. I've learned that it's not uncommon after coming off the pill and have been trying to find natural ways to resolve it, since so many acne products aren't safe for pregnancy (so I don't want to use them while TTC). So I'm hoping it helps my acne and hopefully it will help us conceive as well.

https://i66.tinypic.com/309sun9.jpg
Ah I wish I knew about this when I first came off bc. My body has only just levelled out after I stopped taking it in July 2017. Keep us updated on that one

Well I caved & tested, I knew I shouldn't have as I haven't had any symptoms to speak of. Low & behold BFN :-(
AF due Sunday

CD 28. Approx. 14-16 DPO.

My temp was higher again today. Or at least with a regular thermometer (one decimal). With my BBT it showed lower, but I might have been doing something wrong like I did when I first started using it. So my temp was both 36.41°C and 36.80°C this morning. :wacko:

Still not even the faintest of lines on a regular HPT. :( I still have an early detection HPT but i don’t want to waste it because AF is due today (but no cramping or sign of her).

I hate the wait. I even sewed a baby onesie when we were in our second TWW. In case we had a BFP and I would present it to my DH like a pregnancy announcement.

I probably jinxed it. :(

Oh, the wait...

Sorry for those who got their period this cycle. I hope your next try/cycle will bring a BFP! <3

And I hope that those who could see a faint line soon sees a darker one. FX for sticky beans!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->