**October 2018 testing thread**

Cd 29. Approx 15-17 DPO.

Temp drop today (or a veeeery tiny temp rise, I adjusted my temp yesterday because it was both low with a BBT and high with a regular. Went for the low).

AF was due yesterday. I still don’t have any sign of her coming. So now the wait for her to show up begins. Sigh.

HPT today was still negative so I’m most likely out this cycle too. :(

FX for everyone else! And sorry about those who the witch got. <3

Sounds like a good start I really am keeping everything crossed for you.What happens next or whens your next appointment xx

Thank you :)

My beta testing will be the 15th and if its positive they will book me in for scan about 2 weeks later. And if its negative go see my fs to discuss another transfer

Thanks everyone for your baby dust! And well wishes xx

Hi Everyone, can i Join, am currently 3 dpo on cd22. Af is due on 16th October so i will test that day (i will probably test earlier because i wont be able to help myself but never had a Bfp until ive been 5 days late in the past). Good luck to everyone xx

Thank you :)

My beta testing will be the 15th and if its positive they will book me in for scan about 2 weeks later. And if its negative go see my fs to discuss another transfer

Gosh exciting I hope little eggy implants xx

Still trying to get use to this new layout but I will be going through all comments later and updating front page soon..

Sorry for anyone who got af hope next month is our month (I say our as I got a bfn and defo feel the witch coming soon)

Good luck who has yet to test x

Just ordered some! I did some research and only found good things on the symptoms I have with PCOS. Thank you for the suggestion. I pray that this stuff works.

Awesome! Fingers crossed for you! I'd recommend applying to your ankles daily. If you have any questions I can get you in touch with people who have had success with it! (I sell YL, but totally don't want anyone here to think I'm trying to sell, I 100% seriously just pray something helps you, and I don't personally have pcos so I can't tell you it for sure works, just that I know several women who swear by it)

Cd22 (normally 28 day cycles). I'm somewhere between 7-9dpo. Been trying to stay calm this cycle & not get my hopes up and I've done pretty good, but yesterday I started feeling off. Almost like I hadn't slept in days even though I got good sleep. Headachey, slightly nauseous, super fatigued. Today my nips feel a tiny bit sore (which has only ever happened when I was pregnant) but its only a little bit so who knows, could be anything. My back is achey and tmi but I'm also gassy. However, I think I have an ear infection though (headed to the dr soon ugggh) so that could attribute to me not feeling good. Wasted a cheapie this morning and bfn of course (although I'd expect that this early esp with a cheapie!) I'll prob keep on with the cheapies, but holding out till Sunday for a Frer.

Fingers crossed for everyone waiting to test - sorry to everyone who got AF! I hope the next cycle is yours!

AFM - I'm CD 6 with ovulation happening somewhere around October 15th. So I'm officially in the "waiting to O" stage which I can't tell if it's better or worse than the TWW to test! I will say Halloween is my official test date but depending on if I actually O on the 15th, I'll definitely be testing earlier than that!

Good luck to MissCassie and everyone else waiting to test!

Sorry to those who saw the arrival of AF.

Pos OPK day for me. So, I’ll be joining the TWW soon.

EMSwife1124 - Cycle buddies, I'm also CD6.

Going to dust off the OPKs and start testing on Monday at CD10 and I should O by the end of next week. FX for a good egg.

EMSwife1124 - Cycle buddies, I'm also CD6.

Going to dust off the OPKs and start testing on Monday at CD10 and I should O by the end of next week. FX for a good egg.

Awe yay! I am honored to be cycle buddies with you! I've been stalking since I came back on the forum a few months ago. I have everything crossed that THIS will be your cycle Dream!

Hi Ladies, I'd like to join too please.
I'll be testing on October 17th which coincidentally would have been my due date from my early loss in February :cry:

This will be my last natural cycle for a while, as I've just been prescribed Letrozole. Have previously tried Clomid and I did catch but it didn't stick.
Anyone got any experience of Letrozole or cyclogest?

Not liking this new layout as can’t find watched/subscribed threads hehe

Sorry for those with AF :hugs:

AFM 9dpo and still haven’t tested :)
Still don’t have any tests in the house

No symptoms whatsoever just a few cramps here and there

Not liking this new layout as can’t find watched/subscribed threads hehe

Sorry for those with AF :hugs:

AFM 9dpo and still haven’t tested :)
Still don’t have any tests in the house

No symptoms whatsoever just a few cramps here and there

It’s on the top - called watched threads.

Ok I have gone through all messages and updated the front page.. if I have missed anything 're quote this message and I'll fix

Afm BFN this morning due af tomorrow and I can defo feel her coming.. luckly I'm going out with the girls tonight and may have one or two or ten shots to help with the heart ache x

Good luck to all still waiting to test x

CD 1 for me.

Woke up with a temp rise but lots of cramping. And streaks of red in my cm while wiping. After a couple of hours, AF came knocking. Still a light flow but AF nonetheless. A day late. Poop.

So on to our fourth try for a sibling. AF is due November 2nd so I’ll be leaving this thread/group too.

I just want to cry but I also feel numb.

Today me and my colleagues are off to eat some dinner out so that will be fun. And hopefully I can keep my mind off this...if it wasn’t for the pain.

I have such a bad cramping and feel nauseated. Plus I have a headache.

MinnieMcMoose - I did 1 cycle of letrozole at 2.5mg, I O on my own but doc was trying to get 2 mature follicles, which didn't happen. BFN Cycle. I hope you get better results.

Millhaven - Sorry for AF. Good Luck next cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->