**October 2018 testing thread**

CD1 for me. Good luck to you other ladies. I’ll be back later in the month to rejoin the craziness

Baby Dust for this cycle Nix :dust:

thencomesbebe - woohoo! hopefully our :bfp: cycle!

I'm CD5 AF pretty much gone, just some spotting to taper off.

Ugh I wasn't getting update alerts for this thread for some reason and missed out. Caught up now! Fx'd for those still in and hugs to those facing AF.

LadyV I've had terrible acne too! I hate it! This is my 3rd cycle of bcps and by far the worst skin wise, I don't even want to see people.

Cd21 anywhere from 6-8 dpo. Walked around the fair all day yesterday and woke up this morning feeling like a truck ran me over. My whole body is sore, my tummy doesn't feel great, I'm dying of thirst, and one of my boobs hurts.... is this the mommy (no alcohol) version of a hangover? :lol:

Had my frozen embryo transfer today was a lovely day 5 blastocyst which was already starting to hatch.

Fingers crossed it implants nicely

Ah I wish I knew about this when I first came off bc. My body has only just levelled out after I stopped taking it in July 2017. Keep us updated on that one

Yeah, I wish had discovered it sooner. I'll let you know how I like it.

Had my frozen embryo transfer today was a lovely day 5 blastocyst which was already starting to hatch.

Fingers crossed it implants nicely

Sounds like a good start I really am keeping everything crossed for you.What happens next or whens your next appointment xx

Hey ladies. AF showed her ugly face today (due today). I really thought we caught the egg this time. We did EOD the entire month, plus an extra day before O. I started eating healthy too to get sugar out of my system. I lost a few pounds. I caved and took a few hpt's and I could've sworn I saw a vvvvvvvfl...like a line that was the last layer on the bottom of the stick, but it was 10dpo and too early. Guess I wanted to see something. To be real, I don't know what else I need to do to get pregnant. After 4 years trying everything, I'm at a loss. H&H 9 months to those with a BFP and good luck to those still waiting to test.

Hey ladies. AF showed her ugly face today (due today). I really thought we caught the egg this time. We did EOD the entire month, plus an extra day before O. I started eating healthy too to get sugar out of my system. I lost a few pounds. I caved and took a few hpt's and I could've sworn I saw a vvvvvvvfl...like a line that was the last layer on the bottom of the stick, but it was 10dpo and too early. Guess I wanted to see something. To be real, I don't know what else I need to do to get pregnant. After 4 years trying everything, I'm at a loss. H&H 9 months to those with a BFP and good luck to those still waiting to test.

Oh honey big hugs :hugs: I'm so sorry! I can't imagine. Have you looked into essential oils? I'd highly recommend doing a search for Young Living's Progressence Plus and PCOS. While I can't personally attest to it, I know several women who swear up & down Progressence Plus helped them get their miracle babies after years of infertility. <3

:witch: She got me. We'll see how the next few weeks go, because round two should still be in October

Oh honey big hugs :hugs: I'm so sorry! I can't imagine. Have you looked into essential oils? I'd highly recommend doing a search for Young Living's Progressence Plus and PCOS. While I can't personally attest to it, I know several women who swear up & down Progressence Plus helped them get their miracle babies after years of infertility. <3
I haven't, but I will research that. Thank you.

Just ordered some! I did some research and only found good things on the symptoms I have with PCOS. Thank you for the suggestion. I pray that this stuff works.

I caved and tested this morning :blush: but BFN :-(

I say I'm out this month.. hubby was only home for one day of my ovulation days so very hard to catch it...

Won't be testing again till af is late.. due sunday/Monday

Very crampy so hopefully she comes soon to get me out of my misery

Good luck to use still waiting to test.. hope you get your :bfp: soon x

Im testing tomorrow- I think I am 11dpo now, though just going from previous periods, not temping.
I did a test day before yesterday which would be 9dpo, BFN. That night I had terrible insomnia and I could feel my uterus cramping, I do get premenstural cramps but this felt more of an ache, plus I was starving as I missed dinner so that could be it!
Otherwise just usual pmt grouchness, bloated heavy feeling, spots and tired.
I did another test this morning but the liquid pooled where a line should be, I left it to dry then pulled it apart and there was a super faint one, but possibly an evap as I left it so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->