**October 2018 testing thread**

CD 1 for me.

Woke up with a temp rise but lots of cramping. And streaks of red in my cm while wiping. After a couple of hours, AF came knocking. Still a light flow but AF nonetheless. A day late. Poop.

So on to our fourth try for a sibling. AF is due November 2nd so I’ll be leaving this thread/group too.

I just want to cry but I also feel numb.

Today me and my colleagues are off to eat some dinner out so that will be fun. And hopefully I can keep my mind off this...if it wasn’t for the pain.

I have such a bad cramping and feel nauseated. Plus I have a headache.

Sorry af got you...

Good luck with next month.. if af shows up tomorrow I will be due them again in November so hopefully we both get our bfps next month x

Sorry about the evil witch ladies :hugs2:

I did what I seriously thought I wouldn't do this round and wasted a frer. Somewhere between 8-10dpo. Took a cheapie 1st & thought mayyyybe something was catching my eye (in a crazy ttc lady way) so tried a frer & bfn of course. I'm sure there was absolutely nothing on the cheapie since the frer was stark white. Oh well I know it's still super early. Will probably try a frer again Sunday.

It’s on the top - called watched threads.
Oh I know that :)

But on my browser address bar all I had to do was press b and the address for subscribed thread auto filled :haha:
Now it doesn’t :(

This is what I’m getting when I select watched threads on iPad :(
Only found this because of notifications

2658B300-8530-4761-BDAB-43F5898CD22C.jpeg

AFM 10 dpo and been really good and still not tested, I was tempted today to go buy a frer but resisted but was so close :haha:

I’ve been having AF cramps today though so I expect her any time now

CD 9 and getting some twinges on the left side. Temp also seemed to have dipped a little. Ovulation possible tonight? I have PCOS and do ovulate, and my ovulation can occur at any time.

Well I lasted until 11 dpo

BFN on frer with no hold will maybe test again tomorrow with fmu

Btw my UK friends FRER in boots have buy a pack of 2 but there’s a free test inside
So 3 tests for the price of 2 :)

Btw my UK friends FRER in boots have buy a pack of 2 but there’s a free test inside

oooo how do you know there’s a free test inside? Does it say on the packet?

Sorry about your bfn :( hopefully you get your bfp with FMU...keep us updated xx

Last edited:

Sorry for the :bfn: I no where I'll be going on Tues then lol thanks for heads up xx

oooo how do you know there’s a free test inside? Does it say on the packet?

Sorry about your bfn :( hopefully you get your bfp with FMU...keep us updated xx

It’s on the box :) and pictured 3 tests instead of 2

I’ll be testing on the 18th! Please add me

Well strangest thing on FF this morning
It took away my dashed crosshairs :(

BFN this morning with fmu but I think I expected it a little as starting to think i ovulated a 2-3 days after FF originallly said in the first place which would put me at only 7-9 dpo so won’t be wasting my third frer any day soon

But I take co codemal for sciatica and back problems and last few days they have started to make me high, just a little
Just deal with the pain normally and no highness anymore(was taking for 4 years pre pregnancy) and at the start I was mega high on them until body got used to them

My af is due 20th October I doubt I’ll last until then but mark me down for that at min plz my anniversary is 19th what a gift that would be!

Well strangest thing on FF this morning
It took away my dashed crosshairs :(

BFN this morning with fmu but I think I expected it a little as starting to think i ovulated a 2-3 days after FF originallly said in the first place which would put me at only 7-9 dpo so won’t be wasting my third frer any day soon

But I take co codemal for sciatica and back problems and last few days they have started to make me high, just a little
Just deal with the pain normally and no highness anymore(was taking for 4 years pre pregnancy) and at the start I was mega high on them until body got used to them

Thanks for the heads up about the FRERs, I managed to get some this morning!

What cd day did FF originally have you as ovulating? Do you have a history of cycles? Could the co codemal be making your temps to be different?

Hey guys! I thought we were going to have to sit this cycle out because my husband was out of town during most of my usual fertile window, but thankfully ovulating slightly later it seems, so we have a chance!

Please put me down for testing OCT 22.

The past couple cycles for me have been hard after an early loss. Last cycle especially got to me, so it would be super lovely if this cycle is the one! Fingers crossed for every single one of us.

CD 1 day for me :-( :cry:

Best of luck waiting to test x

Sorry to the ladies at got here's hoping next month is our month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back