**October 2018 testing thread**

Hi there!! I am currently 7DPO and will be testing on Wednesday October 10th! Baby dust to all! Xo!

:witch:AF got me :brat: CD1 for me

We now won't be trying again for a few months due to next year's commitments.

I am feeling SO GUTTED.

Good luck to those ladies still waiting to test :dust:

Ugh major hugs to those that got AF :hug:

I see a VERY faint line on a frer today, but I'm too nervous & doubtful to be excited bc it's so faint.
20181007_154905.jpg 20181007_154807.jpg

Last edited:
20181007_170920.jpg Test has been sitting for a couple of hours so it's obviously not accurate, but there is definitely a pink line :shock:

I can see something Angel ! Hope it’s not just line eye ! Good luck

MK is see yours on the second pic (out the casing) it does look pinkish to me ! Fingers crossed for both you ladies

Ah! So I did a 5hr hold (but drank a bottle of water during that time) & tried a cheapie not expecting anything since its not fmu, diluter & just a cheapie but there's definitely a faint line. I however lost all sight of judgement in the excitement and dipped a Frer digi in there bc it said it was also up to 6 days before missed period (even though I KNOW better than to try any digi that early) ](*,) and it of course said -No. Why does ttc make us lose our minds? Lol

20181007_203009.jpg

Hey, can I join you?

This 2WW malarkey is horrid

I’m currently 7DPO - due to test 15/10 ish.

Misscassie congratulations!

I have been stalking this thread up till now and would like to join in, trying to be hopeful but not too much... it's my third ttc month and the last times I got so disappointed, still have to learn how to manage this emotional ride.

I'll be testing on the 24th, supposed to ovulate some time between today and the day after tomorrow.

Sorry for all of you who got af, hope to see some more bfps this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"