**October 2018 testing thread**

Welcome newcomers here's hoping October is your month x

Congrats misscassie!

Mk and Angel i think i see a start of something on both.

Hi everyone else! Got a positive opk yesterday. I'll be testing on the 20th!

Fingers crossed for us. Sorry for the ones AF got this month.

I'm so scared cause this morning I took another FRER and it was stark white with FMU. But there's a faint line on last nights. I'm so confused. Just want my rainbow baby :(

I'm so scared cause this morning I took another FRER and it was stark white with FMU. But there's a faint line on last nights. I'm so confused. Just want my rainbow baby :(

Alot of people dony get bfp in FMU but will in the afternoon..

How many dpo are you?

I know what you mean about rainbow baby.. I'm trying for mine after my mmc in Aug at 10 weeks (baby stoped growing at 7 weeks we only seen the heartbeat a couple of days earlier) I just want to be pregnant again..

I hope you get your rainbow this month x

As I will be due af again in November I will be starting a November testing thread soon.. or if anyone else wants to take a turn to host it I don't mind x

Alot of people dony get bfp in FMU but will in the afternoon..

How many dpo are you?

I know what you mean about rainbow baby.. I'm trying for mine after my mmc in Aug at 10 weeks (baby stoped growing at 7 weeks we only seen the heartbeat a couple of days earlier) I just want to be pregnant again..

I hope you get your rainbow this month x

I think im 8dpo today... i'm too scared to test again.

Aw Angel that is super early. There was definitely a line on that one test, hang in there! Try again tomorrow. Fx'd for you

Thanks for the support. I know I saw a line on last nights test so I was thinking with FMU and time, I would have a stronger line. But it was def negative this morning. I'm scared its a chemical or I had a faulty test. I am going to try and not test at all.

Thanks for the heads up about the FRERs, I managed to get some this morning!

What cd day did FF originally have you as ovulating? Do you have a history of cycles? Could the co codemal be making your temps to be different?
Not really as I had been taking them for almost 4 years pre pregnancy And ff always picked up ovulation

I think temping is off because baby is teething so not even sure if I’m getting minimum 4 hours straight sleep but I used Poundland Ov tests which didn’t pick up ovulation either, don’t know if that’s because the Poundland or didn’t ovulate by the time I ran out of tests

It had me down as day 20 but I really thought/think it was day 23 due to mucus only which puts me 10 dpo and not 13 dpo as ff first predicted

Nice on tests :)
I’ve used 3 already so will have to buy more tomorrow if AF don’t show

Sorry for those AFs ladies :(

Angel I see something on that test but as you opened it, it could give ambiguous results but 7 dpo is way too early to test as implantation doesn’t take place until 5-7 dpo and take upto 2 days for hcg to produce so I would wait until 10 dpo :)

AFM I am 9-12 dpo unsure :haha:
And I swear I have vvvvvfl on frer but think it may just be my eyes
Going to buy more tests tomorrow

Sorry for those AFs ladies :(

Angel I see something on that test but as you opened it, it could give ambiguous results but 7 dpo is way too early to test as implantation doesn’t take place until 5-7 dpo and take upto 2 days for hcg to produce so I would wait until 10 dpo :)

AFM I am 9-12 dpo unsure :haha:
And I swear I have vvvvvfl on frer but think it may just be my eyes
Going to buy more tests tomorrow

Thanks Pixie. I didn't open my test though. Its still in the stick.

Not really as I had been taking them for almost 4 years pre pregnancy And ff always picked up ovulation

I think temping is off because baby is teething so not even sure if I’m getting minimum 4 hours straight sleep but I used Poundland Ov tests which didn’t pick up ovulation either, don’t know if that’s because the Poundland or didn’t ovulate by the time I ran out of tests

It had me down as day 20 but I really thought/think it was day 23 due to mucus only which puts me 10 dpo and not 13 dpo as ff first predicted

Nice on tests :)
I’ve used 3 already so will have to buy more tomorrow if AF don’t show

Good luck testing! I hope you get your bfp!

Cheapie today after a 4hr hold. Maybe a tinnny bit darker, but still faint.20181008_151212.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->