• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October 2018 testing thread**

Mky I definitely see the line! Looking forward to seeing it getting darker!

Took another frer and negative. Either yesterday's was faulty or it's a chemical :( either way I'm heartbroken. I got my hopes so high

Took another frer and negative. Either yesterday's was faulty or it's a chemical :( either way I'm heartbroken. I got my hopes so high

Oh hun I'm sorry. :hugs2:Any chance your urine is just too diluted? It's still so early. I definitely understand the confusion of it being positive before though. Doesn't seem to make sense. Still have my fx'd crossed that somehow it'll work out.

Oh hun I'm sorry. :hugs2:Any chance your urine is just too diluted? It's still so early. I definitely understand the confusion of it being positive before though. Doesn't seem to make sense. Still have my fx'd crossed that somehow it'll work out.

It was less diluted than last night. I've never got a false positive before. I have no idea why.

Angel your never out until the ugly :witch: shows so think positive:)

Congrats to all of the ladies with BFPs! I'm hoping some of the luck will rub off on me. Fertile window starts this weekend :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->