• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October 2018 testing thread**

Congrats to all the ladies with :bfp:‘s
Im sorry to the ones that the :witch: showed her ugly face
AFM 7dpo :bfn: today :af: due the 16 I will keep testing

Thanks ladies I’m still so shocked !!

Good luck to everyone else !

Last edited:
Congrats MK!

Twiddling my thumbs at 4 DPO here. I’m supposed to start a short vacation on Thursday but I’m in Florida and watching this storm closely as it may affect my travel plans. ☹️

Oh my goodness, some exciting strong lines in here! Congrats on those BFPs!!! Super exciting. And those of you watching potential squinters, I have my fingers crossed for you!

I believe I ovulated yesterday as I had a big temp spike today, but I was also up multiple times throughout the night with a crying toddler, so hard to trust the temp. My digi OPK gave me a peak reading yesterday morning, so could be ovulating today I guess if that temp spike is just a fluke. Either way, I'm only just now beginning my TWW. Wahhhh. Lol. I have been a nutso with testing these past cycles. It doesn't help that every BFP I've ever gotten has been on 8DPO so I'm reinforced for my crazy early testing. I think I am going to make a strong goal to not test until 10dpo. It's sad to say, but I've never waited that long to test. Lol. But if I can postpone the crazy and line eye for 2 more days than usual I think that'll be good for me.

9dpo and 2 negative tests today... Period due Friday.

CD14 and had some ovulation spotting! Now I guess I'm in the TWW. Though, I'll still probably test on the 30th, unless there are some significant symptoms around 14dpo.

Sorry, you had me down for the 9th but I forgot to update. No sign of the witch yet but I tested yesterday with FRER and was BFN, so I’m just awaiting her now so I can get on with the next cycle.
We didn’t give it a good shot as DH was ill all over my fertile window so not surprised I’m not pregnant. Due date works out better for this next cycle too so all good.

Congrats to those who’ve got their BFP this month, happy and healthy 9 months to you all. X

Congratulations to all the new bfps!

Afm, no idea if I'm I'm my fertile window now or will be next week due to last cycle being 29 days for the first time in a year! We agreed no O testing or temping for now, so this month WILL be a total surprise as to when I O. Just lots and lots of BD for now! Currently cd 12

So happy for those ladies with BFP:wohoo: h&h 9 months ladies xx

Good luck for those ladies still waiting to test or moving on to try again this/next month xx:dust:

Congrats on all the bfps!!!

I'm currently 4 or 5 dpo. Testing next week on the 17th here's my symptoms to stalk!! Never done this before lol

• Shorter than usual period 3 days. Usually 7 days very heavy with clots tmi!! Last day we BD
  • Cd5 lots ewcm with spotting!! Never see fertile cm! Spotting very light when wipe BD
  • CD6 even more ewcm THAN YESTERDAY that's when I realised how early I stopped bleeding completely
  • CD 7 more ewcm not as much... Get sex that day lol few cramps afterwards
  • Cd8 loads more ewcm AMAZING afternoon be session lol SORE THROAT started at 9pm
  • Cd9 woke up sick as hell! Flu like symptoms Still ewcm only at cervix. OVULATION PAINS BAD around 7pm took test BFN.. So had drinks
  • Cd10 still sick cramps not as intense as before both boobs are sore unusual for me... I get ONE sore boob every month around AF time.Cervix high soft wet cm... I think actual o day.
  • Cd11 1DPO coughing worse blowing my nose all day long. Creamy cm both breasts very sore
  • Cd12 2DPO cold symptoms vanish thick creamy cm no smell
  • Cd13 3DPOBD little milky cm bloated peeing more
  • Cd14 4DPOlow cervix little creamy cm increased sec drive BD at noon. spotting!!! Only when wiped at 9pm.
HOPE I TURN MINE GREEN SOON!!

Last edited:
Omg you guys I'm freaking out!!! I'm currently 4or 5dpo and felt a wet gush down there sorry TMI went to the bathroom and light pink brown when I wiped. I seen one drop of blood fall into toilet and now nothing...

You guys I've NEVER had midcycle spotting. And what I just seen is TEXTBOOK to what I read everyday. I'm so excited I think IMA get my BFP after 8 years this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->