• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**October 2018 testing thread**

AngelMomB - Sorry AF got you. FX for next cycle.

CD13 = Negative OPK. Womp, should be positive by Saturday I'm hoping. Going for acupuncture today after work.

AngelMomB - Sorry AF got you. FX for next cycle.

CD13 = Negative OPK. Womp, should be positive by Saturday I'm hoping. Going for acupuncture today after work.

Right there with you on the negative OPK. I’m hoping for a positive by Monday based on my last two cycles.

Enjoy acupuncture!

Lurking for new bfps???

Today I now believe is 6dpo. Just a few cramps and gas.. Extremely thirsty moody and tired.

14-16 dpo for me and twiddling my thumbs
Think AF is on the way and have the aches today
All The tests still BFN and didn’t test today and will try not to test tomorrow if she don’t show up

Af arrrived this morning which is early for me. So i had a 29 day cycle with a LP of only 9 or 10 days. Onto the next month, good luck to everyone with and still awaiting bfp xx

Sorry for about Vicky, thats not a nice surprise.
Lots of witches until now, I hope it changes soon.

I am, according to ff this morning, 3 dpo. Waiting is so hard! I wish I could just take it easy and let it happen, it is so far from what I'm doing.. haha.. ok 11 more days to go...

Sorry about all the witches. Hope you all get your bfps next month.

As for me, I'm 3dpo. Hopefully this will be the month after so many years of trying.

Af arrrived this morning which is early for me. So i had a 29 day cycle with a LP of only 9 or 10 days. Onto the next month, good luck to everyone with and still awaiting bfp xx

Could you have ovulated earlier then thought as 9-10 day lp is very rare, especially if you normally have average 14 days as it only varies by 1 day either way

xxVickyxx - Grrrr! Sorry for AF.

rhdr9193..x - AMAZING! Congrats mama!! :happydance:

AFM: CD14 and the OPK is darkening up. It was almost the same as the control this AM. If I test this evening I suspect it will be positive by then.

Sorry about all the witches. Hope you all get your bfps next month.

As for me, I'm 3dpo. Hopefully this will be the month after so many years of trying.

TransDad, we are cycle-buddies! But you seem to be more patient than me, not testing but rather waiting for the witch not to come... Fingers crossed for you.

Congrats to all the BFPs and good luck MrsJackson!
AFM, im out, the witch got me yesterday :witch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"